Not able to load orderflow indicators in NT8

mike83

i have tried very first orderlow indicators like footprint, free trading futuro orderflow indicators in nt8 and surprised to see the letters are erased both in realtime and offline mode

can some please advice whether its because of bad data since am using interactive brokers feed or due to my pc am using windows 7 with 4 gb ram or do i need to do something. if any one has any template for footprints - poncho , trading futuro orderflow etc pls share.

image given below

fvRkgk8

i have tried very first orderlow indicators like footprint, free trading futuro orderflow indicators in nt8 and surprised to see the letters are erased both in realtime and offline mode

can some please advice whether its because of bad data since am using interactive brokers feed or due to my pc am using windows 7 with 4 gb ram or do i need to do something. if any one has any template for footprints - poncho , trading futuro orderflow etc pls share.

image given below

fvRkgk8

did you try with tick replay selected?