REQ- does anyone here able to educate Nt8 or any Nt8 indicators

lottery

Not sure why you would think that. Ninja 6.5 was supported for years after NT 7 came out. Ninja themselves have indicated that they intend to keep supporting NT7 for quite some time yet.

was just passing on info never said I think that just sharing

haha yeah words like Intend are great huh gives one a admitted out when comes time

Edited by lottery

Ninjatrader 7 is being phased out ! They have better control with NT8 ! I have accepted the fact I will be purchasing NT8 ON THE NEXT SALE. SO GET YOUR TRADING STRATEGIES TOGETHER AND IF YOU ARE DOING WELL , $1,000 WONT MAKE A DIFFERENCE ........ Its a part of cost of doing business !

Although the eighth version of Ninjatrader has been available for a long time, most traders continue to use Ninjatrader 7 due to the large number of available and customized indicators.

So do not worry, NT7 will survive for couple years

Although the eighth version of Ninjatrader has been available for a long time, most traders continue to use Ninjatrader 7 due to the large number of available and customized indicators.

So do not worry, NT7 will survive for couple years

Yea but, you cant trade forex with NT7 , I OPENED ACCT AND NOW I NEED NT8 , NO WAY AROUND IT ! THEY GOT ME :) !!!!!!!