Anybody know what this Indicator is?

OsmanIM

I was wondering if any trader at II forum had any idea what this indicator is and where to find or purchase a similar one.It is not a MACD, or SMI indicator.It's called the SSTS-J indicator, associated with the SSTS system.The system uses a proprietary renko bar for their Data Series.and as you can see the turns of the renko bar (longs and shorts)is directly correlated with the crossing of the lines in the SSTS-J indicator.I have never seen such an indicator before that can directly(and accurately show the turns of a renko bar).It's a great system to accurately know when and where the turning points of their renko system are.Unfortunately there are no free Trials of the system. But they have it for NT7, and their system can be leased monthly.Here are some pics of the SSTS-J indicator from the SSTS websiteThe indicator in question is the one entitled SSTS-Jhttps://www.simplysimpletradingsystems.com/2017-gallaryThanks all Edited by OsmanIM

Explanation from the website:

"The charts consist of Bars created by using a mean average of a combination of Proprietary Indicators that build out similar to candles and finish as a bar. Other Proprietary Indicators on the chart are an Oscillator tracking Price Momentum and our Dynamic Support/Resistance lines which change according to recent Price Action. The last Proprietary Indicator on the chart is basically a Short Term Momentum Oscillator scaled to Price Action with a Filter Action working similar to a Variable Moving Average.

Below the chart are two Proprietary Indicators. The first indicator is a very Smooth Oscillator that shows changes in Trend which we call Red / Blue. The Second Indicator called the, “JIMMY LINE”, is an additional unique Proprietary Momentum Indicator. These two charts with their indicators Clearly show the changes that occur during the trading day."

Sixer

Edited by Sixer

Hey Osman I checked out the URL you posted.$implysimpletradingsystems.com

lol "Making Trading Great Again"? I hope he's not some crazed Trump supporter. But you are right! I too ain't seen any indicator like that.So I am

guessing it's very proprietary and not some common MACD, or other oscillator with common settings.

In the SSTS-J indicator pics,I observed that one of the line's peaks and troughs is correllated with the pivots of the period. (PL,LPH,HPL,etc) So that

alone leaves me to believe that it's important to know the proprietary settings of the renko bars because it's turns are directly matched with it. And

a good competent C++ programmer(not just Ninjascript) could code it.But it would probably cost you a few hundreds.Now if you asked me, it would

probably be more cost effective if you just went ahead and leased it for a month,and try to have it "educated" at Indo, before you pay a programmer to

code it.

Btw, I have sent you a PM.

Take care Osman.

Hey Osman I checked out the URL you posted.$implysimpletradingsystems.comlol "Making Trading Great Again"? I hope he's not some crazed Trump supporter. But you are right! I too ain't seen any indicator like that.So I am guessing it's very proprietary and not some common MACD, or other oscillator with common settings.In the SSTS-J indicator pics,I observed that one of the line's peaks and troughs is correllated with the pivots of the period. (PL,LPH,HPL,etc) So that alone leaves me to believe that it's important to know the proprietary settings of the renko bars because it's turns are directly matched with it. And a good competent C++ programmer(not just Ninjascript) could code it.But it would probably cost you a few hundreds.Now if you asked me, it would probably be more cost effective if you just went ahead and leased it for a month,and try to have it "educated" at Indo, before you pay a programmer to code it.Btw, I have sent you a PM.Take care Osman.
Hey Eric. Thanks for your reply and PM. It's true what you wrote. Also sending a PM back to you with the answers.