Anil Mangal Elliott Wave Course

Hi guys I'm looknig for Anil Mangal's Elliott Wave Course. The reason I'm interested in Anil Mangal is his different and very efficient implementation of the wave theory. He's certainley the best wave trader I've ever seen. You can search for him on youtube.

Here's his course description:

5 weeks training course. 1) Week one starts 6-7 am NY time: technical analysis and rules on how to do it correctly. We cover everything you need to know about chart analysis . More accent on wave analysis. 2)Weeks two and three, training: you can choose from 8 time slots that covers the 24hrs period. London time from 0-3 , 3-5, 5-7, 9-11, 11-13, 13-15, 17-19, 19-21. 3)Week four starts 6-7 am NY time:We look at patterns, how to identify them and how to label them. Forecasting, Class on strategy and Money management . 4)Weeks five and six, Practice. (same time slots you choose in week 2&3) Start trading on a demo account for two weeks 6) When you take the course you get free lifetime access to my two daily webinars and our 24/5 trading room . The cost is $2500

zs,

i doubt that he is the best wave trader ! I have watched some of his outlooks - they are a waste of time.

You will find EW courses for free - save the 2.5 k$.

Sixer

Edit:

I favour Deepak Kumar, especially for the indian market:

http://sweeglu.com/nifty-can-bounce-above-10178-in-coming-days-elliott-wave-analysis/

Edited by Sixer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have watched few of his webinars after seeing the name here. I don't think he is using Elliott wave to trade. He is saying that it is just his wave method. If you are planning to join his course, please watch the video titled "How I doubled a $90,000 account in 8 months, trading Forex.". He is not a proper trader. He is having huge draw down and big lot size. Reason why I am saying is, he has reached from 90000 - 125000 and lost all the way down to 68k. Then he has reached 190K. With two big trade winners. (Means huge lot size).

I think that he is purely making money on his course and using his webinars to market his profile.

His profile was banner on tradingview because he was rude.

However It is purely my understanding, please do your research before joining the course

• 1 year later...