(req) Axia Futures courses

goi

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi nadjib,

Can you please tell us which volume profile courses are better?

Thank you.

https://www.thetradingframework.com/store/2qbz8r7A

Kam Dhadwar this man was the best learn and he learn simple and easy to understand a pretty happy to look his last video learn :-? and he make screenshot price level and his strong years trading hi trade futures market a perfect learn

https://slideblast.com/auction-market-theory_5a1a68151723ddd0febea9b3.html

Edited by nadjib

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Esoteric methods

rlygangesh

First of all we all thank you very much.

When I started trading I spent thousands and thousands of dollars on junk and useless trading software and seminars.

This is the way it is and I wish I had known about II.

You have to understand that here we share not just trading products but also experience, knowledge, ideas , you can always ask members for help which never fails- and that is worth sometimes more than money.

Again- we all thank you.

Traderbeauty-Jane

Hi Jane,

Apologies if this is not your real name.

I was going through this forum and stumbled across a response written by you a few years back to a member enquiring about MACD. You had given your opinion on lagging indicators and thats what prompted me to msg you today.

The last I ever heard this sort of a line was from another well known analyst who was alot into Esoteric methods for forecasting the market.

Just thought of asking you whether do you have a keen interest in this field as well?

From the start i have been spiritually inclined towards this field and am keen to look for individuals with similar interests. As they say "There is nothing new under the sun".

Warm Regards

RB

ravibehl

I am a technical trader- meaning I trade and analyze my entries and exits based only on the chart's shape- nothing else.

I believe that the chart is telling you everything you need to know and its already encompass all the news and expectations from millions of traders around the world.

If you can read the chart you dont need any indicators at all.

A moving average is the worst indicator to trade with. On every good trade you will have 20 bad ones that will eat up all your profit.

Trading is not easy or simple otherwise everyone would be a billionaire.

I do use a 50 moving average but that is just for a reference so I dont short way above or buy way bellow unless there is a huge reason for it.

I have never looked deep into the esoteric stuff so i cant tell you if its good or bad- i dont believe it will help me because i am a day trader.

and yes- My name is Jane :)

Take care

ravibehl

I am a technical trader- meaning I trade and analyze my entries and exits based only on the chart's shape- nothing else.

I believe that the chart is telling you everything you need to know and its already encompass all the news and expectations from millions of traders around the world.

If you can read the chart you dont need any indicators at all.

A moving average is the worst indicator to trade with. On every good trade you will have 20 bad ones that will eat up all your profit.

Trading is not easy or simple otherwise everyone would be a billionaire.

I do use a 50 moving average but that is just for a reference so I dont short way above or buy way bellow unless there is a huge reason for it.

I have never looked deep into the esoteric stuff so i cant tell you if its good or bad- i dont believe it will help me because i am a day trader.

and yes- My name is Jane :)

Take care

Hi Jane,

first of all thk 4y effort in this forum. 2nd PLS when time allows it update u system trading submitted here time ago.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm very interested in this footprint course as well.

By the way, does anyone know the relation between futexlive and axia?

The market profile, price ladder and introductory courses seem to be almost the same when looking at the chapter contents.

a lot of traders at axia used to be at futexlive.

but then their was a kind of fraud at the management level, I dont recall the details but I think the traders couldnt retreive their hard earned money.

so they moved on and founded axia.