Hello Deep Cycler Family, Read this post and lets all become millionaires !!!

Jason Hall

Hello all, Jason Hall here with the Midas Group "mighty individuals doing an awesome service" I and my colleagues are experts in network marketing and creating formulas to make ANY PROGRAM SUCCESSFULL.

HERE IS HOW WE CAN ALL BECOME MILLIONAIRES WITH DEEP CYCLER:

1. PAY FOR 2 PEOPLE TO COME INTO OUR PROGRAM WITH AT LEAST 2 POSTIONS ON EACH LINE. THIS WILL COST $72.00 TOTAL OUT OF POCKET TO HELP 2 PEOPLE.

2. TELL THEM TO DO THE SAME THING OUT OF THEIR PROFITS FOR 2 PEOPLE. THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN 2,4,8,16,32,64,128..........ETC....ETC....

3. THIS WILL FORCE ALL OF OUR LINES TO MOVE AT LIGHT SPEED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. RE-INVEST 33% OF YOUR PROFITS BACK INTO MORE POSITIONS EVENLY THROUGHOUT THE LINES !!!!!!!

5. I PROMISE IF WE GET 60% OF THE MEMBERS TO DO THIS WE WILL ALL BE MILLIONAIRES IN LESS THAN A YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!???????????!!!!!!!!!! :D

SO MAKE A DECISION TO PAY IT FORWARD TO JUST 2 PEOPLE. I SAY AGAIN, JUST HELP 2 NEW PEOPLE AND TELL THEM TO DO THE SAME.

Call or e-mail me if you have any questions............ 360-355-9125 Jason Hall ......... [email protected]

Hello,my name is Robert. It sound like a good program. can you sent me more information on is. My email is [email protected] Thanks

Hello all, Jason Hall here with the Midas Group "mighty individuals doing an awesome service" I and my colleagues are experts in network marketing and creating formulas to make ANY PROGRAM SUCCESSFULL.

HERE IS HOW WE CAN ALL BECOME MILLIONAIRES WITH DEEP CYCLER:

1. PAY FOR 2 PEOPLE TO COME INTO OUR PROGRAM WITH AT LEAST 2 POSTIONS ON EACH LINE. THIS WILL COST $72.00 TOTAL OUT OF POCKET TO HELP 2 PEOPLE.

2. TELL THEM TO DO THE SAME THING OUT OF THEIR PROFITS FOR 2 PEOPLE. THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN 2,4,8,16,32,64,128..........ETC....ETC....

3. THIS WILL FORCE ALL OF OUR LINES TO MOVE AT LIGHT SPEED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. RE-INVEST 33% OF YOUR PROFITS BACK INTO MORE POSITIONS EVENLY THROUGHOUT THE LINES !!!!!!!

5. I PROMISE IF WE GET 60% OF THE MEMBERS TO DO THIS WE WILL ALL BE MILLIONAIRES IN LESS THAN A YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!???????????!!!!!!!!!! :D

SO MAKE A DECISION TO PAY IT FORWARD TO JUST 2 PEOPLE. I SAY AGAIN, JUST HELP 2 NEW PEOPLE AND TELL THEM TO DO THE SAME.

Call or e-mail me if you have any questions............ 360-355-9125 Jason Hall ......... [email protected]

WELCOME to our Forum Jason Hall

Glad to have you here with us !!!

skylady ;)

Thank You skylady, I appreciate your warm welcome. I can see already you have a gift with math, that is the type of people I am looking for. We will be doing business together in the near future. God Bless, I will keep you informed of insider information. topguyjr :D