Trading System Lab (www.tradingsystemlab.com)

mimtek

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Standard License:

The standard TSL license price is $20,000 per year with a three year initial commitment paid in full required up front. Thus the initial upfront cost is $60,000. After three years, the price reverts to $20,000 per year. All Trading Strategy code is Open Code. Training and setup is included in the license cost.

standard license

This is one of these software yet to be broken, which I have been observing from 2008. Because only a few people use it, reviews from others is rare.

The trial is available but wont generate the full code, rather the parameters will be hidden. If you plan to buy full, you still need the trial version. I think only the main program is given.

Its one of those tough programs to crack.

Standard License:

The standard TSL license price is $20,000 per year with a three year initial commitment paid in full required up front. Thus the initial upfront cost is $60,000. After three years, the price reverts to $20,000 per year. All Trading Strategy code is Open Code. Training and setup is included in the license cost.

standard license

:-O@-) $20,000 for year???!!! @-):-O X_X :)) :))

Is the Crystall Ball of the market...

I don´t tried this software, but I tried Automatic Pattern Search (now Price Action Lab) and is very good software, I recommend.

Edited by FXWallabie

:-O@-) $20,000 for year???!!! @-):-O X_X :)) :))

Is the Crystall Ball of the market...

I don´t tried this software, but I tried Automatic Pattern Search (now Price Action Lab) and is very good software, I recommend.

Hi FXWallabie :)

Well, i hope there is some good module in to this High-Price stuff...Just normal to myview / mind....If i could get a 1 month holidays One on One ( lol ) with their ultra-sexy Customers Service Girl, maybe i would begin to think more about a deal.... :)

Hello FXWallabie

Is there a crack for Price Action Lab pro ?

Hi, mimtek:

No, I have only APS 4.8 (Automatic Patter Search), is old version of PAL. I tried PAL in trial mode.

If you need, I upload APS 4.8.

Also, I recommend the books of Michael Harris (author of APS), your patterns work fine in U.S markets.

Hi, mimtek:

No, I have only APS 4.8 (Automatic Patter Search), is old version of PAL. I tried PAL in trial mode.

Also, I recommend the books of Michael Harris (author of APS), your patterns work fine in U.S markets.

Hey FXwallabie - could you please upload any/all the Michael Harris books you may have - many thanks sir.

Hi, mimtek:

Hi FXWallabie, please upload APS as well. Thanks very much :)