[Req to EDU file attached] DISCOTRADING RANGE PROFILE

sinox

I try to educated this, but Frist problem is to deobfuscar The file, I tried with de4dot but nothing... Any help or alternative to deobfuscar?

good morning !!!

i post the source file, now we can try to educate this tool, please the frest person educates this tool share it with all one. I try now.

good luck

https://www.sendspace.com/file/5byk90

I'm a little bit confused. You needed the the already educated files not the obfuscated file resource.

Edited by laser1000it

I try to educated this tool, if I done it I will share. Than I think I not alone to make this, so I share...

Of course I need educated version.

Thank you for your help

Quote from Admis regarding DISCOTRADING indis:

"To be honest, this case, there is no doubt, is not for a novice educators, but it doesn't mean it's not breakable..."

Would be great if you get this done.

Edited by jorgin01

[Req to EDU file attached] DISCOTRADING RANGE PROFILE

Quote from Admis regarding DISCOTRADING indis:

"To be honest, this case, there is no doubt, is not for a novice educators, but it doesn't mean it's not breakable..."

Would be great if you get this done.

I hope 🤞🏼

It is very strange that there is not an educated version of this tools. Anyway I'm trying it does not hurte me, from the forehead nobody is born learned.

I hope

It is very strange that there is not an educated version of this tools. Anyway I'm trying it does not hurte me, from the forehead nobody is born learned.

I hope you can do it. For me a two week trial isn't really enough to see if the tool is good or not because you need to test different instruments under different market conditions and if you're testing, you're not trading. Also, trials don't always include all features available in a full indicator.

I've bought some indicators that I used for many months but eventually decided they didn't add anything to my trading and then discarded them.

Good Morning All,

I decided to buy this tool last week for many reasons. 1)The company offered a discount on the price. 2)If you buy more then 3 (so group people to buy) they give you both of nt7-nt8.£) You can migrate the license if you change pc. LAST For the price they sell the tool (3 in one) is NOTHING. Look around the price for those tools.

Have a good day

Now I undestand why maybe Admis doesn't want break this tool. I agree

Good Morning All,

I decided to buy this tool last week for many reasons. 1)The company offered a discount on the price. 2)If you buy more then 3 (so group people to buy) they give you both of nt7-nt8.£) You can migrate the license if you change pc. LAST For the price they sell the tool (3 in one) is NOTHING. Look around the price for those tools.

Have a good day

Now I undestand why maybe Admis doesn't want break this tool.

Good Morning All,

Have a good day

Now I undestand why maybe Admis doesn't want break this tool.

@sinox,

Whats the discount they offering? This offer is quite good, nt7 and nt8 + license to migrate to other PC. Do they still have this offer? How to avail this offer/discount? Group buy may not be possible am just looking this for myself.