live account with Bloomberg

adnen_messaoudi

Hi,

First of all, i know this isn't the place to discuss such of informations, but i'm sure that everybody here looking to be a pro trader.

so, for that, please allow me to address this question :

Is anybody here know how to get a connection or an account with Bloomberg.com ???

( of course i'm not talking about demo )

For information, Bloomberg is a professional web site to the professional trader ( i think a legal connection cost 2000 USD per month )

So, i hope that i did not waste my time to ask about it ...

Regards,

Is anybody here know how to get a connection or an account with Bloomberg.com ???

( of course i'm not talking about demo )

Hi adnen i have both bloomberg and reuters, if you are referring to bloomberg they offer a service called bloomberg anywhere

which then can be used on a different device like a mobile/ipad etc.

However its user/location based you cant crack it, you can get someone to to share his account, but since its linked to the messenger etc i doubt anyone would do it. Why exactly do you need a bloomberg terminal access?

People usually just use it to access it for research (hughe database) reuters is better for exports (excel plugin) and to chart

using bloomberg is one thing trading from it another one.

Hi adnen i have both bloomberg and reuters, if you are referring to bloomberg they offer a service called bloomberg anywhere

which then can be used on a different device like a mobile/ipad etc.

However its user/location based you cant crack it, you can get someone to to share his account, but since its linked to the messenger etc i doubt anyone would do it. Why exactly do you need a bloomberg terminal access?

People usually just use it to access it for research (hughe database) reuters is better for exports (excel plugin) and to chart

using bloomberg is one thing trading from it another one.

Thank you Markus for the information,

Well, as i know so many professional trader use Bloomberg as first sources of information

So for that i asked if there's a way to get access to there database

I have already a demo account with Bloomberg, and it's simply awesome

many thank's brother

no problem, if you have some questions feel free to ask, but be aware that datfeed comes extra maybe on your demo everything is available and open you can check it with "exch go"

http://i.imgur.com/obnwJPe.png

for example just for cme they charge you 91$ month so be aware :)

http://i.imgur.com/EEziciB.png

Mobile looks like this (i am abroad) example Deutsche Bank 5y cds up 19bps intraday

http://i.imgur.com/ZbsPHFT.png

what kind of assets do you trade?

Edited by _markus