Harmonic Indicator - ninj@[email protected]/harmonic-indicator/

Rokz

Hey Everyone,

I am still on the lookout for Harmonic Indicators, these types of indicators are what I am really interested in. Even though I typically find patterns without them, they still appeal to me.

I is a bit weird that I am unable to find any mention of this particular one on the site. If anyone has any reviews or thoughts let me know. One main reason I will probably not purchase this one is the fact that it doesn't show Cyphers so it is a little useless for me in my real trading. But I love collecting them and trying them out. If they are good quality I will most likely purchase to support the creators.

ninj@[email protected]/harmonic-indicator/

Any info or shares would be greatly appreciated ;)

Hey Everyone,

I am still on the lookout for Harmonic Indicators, these types of indicators are what I am really interested in. Even though I typically find patterns without them, they still appeal to me.

I is a bit weird that I am unable to find any mention of this particular one on the site. If anyone has any reviews or thoughts let me know. One main reason I will probably not purchase this one is the fact that it doesn't show Cyphers so it is a little useless for me in my real trading. But I love collecting them and trying them out. If they are good quality I will most likely purchase to support the creators.

ninj@[email protected]/harmonic-indicator/

Any info or shares would be greatly appreciated ;)

There was already discussed about it in the past. Searching for it is rather difficult because of using the wildcard chars in the names (weird, confusing and useless ... :hammer: :-??)

Shortly: all ninja-addons products are very well protected. Until there are available good alternatives (like neoharmonics) there is no need to bother. Most probably, you won't add it to your collection of educated indicators.

There was already discussed about it in the past. Searching for it is rather difficult because of using the wildcard chars in the names (weird, confusing and useless ... :hammer: :-??)

Shortly: all ninja-addons products are very well protected. Until there are available good alternatives (like neoharmonics) there is no need to bother. Most probably, you won't add it to your collection of educated indicators.

No worries, thanks for the time typing what you know. So do you believe using WildCards in the Thread titles does more harm than good? I basically thought it was to increase the indicators uptime on Indo, preventing easy access, therefore easier removal. Sort of thought it was an unwritten rule :P But i see your point and if you don't believe it's helpful I won't do it again.

As I mentioned in the past, another alternative to do harmonic analysis is to use Metatrader 4 platform.

Download RAR folder,

install Metatrader 4 platform (exe),

open a demo account (right from the platform window),

load indicators and template,

start program,

choose your instrument and perform analysis.

All that requires time, knowledge, and patience.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/5e465g

As I mentioned in the past, another alternative to do harmonic analysis is to use Metatrader 4 platform.

Download RAR folder,

install Metatrader 4 platform (exe),

open a demo account (right from the platform window),

load indicators and template,

start program,

choose your instrument and perform analysis.

All that requires time, knowledge, and patience.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/5e465g

Thanks heaps for the suggestion but I wouldn't be asking on a NinjaTrader only Sub Forum if I was happy to use dodgy old MetaTrader :P

I don't think I will ever use MT. HotKeys and epic chart drawing on NinjaTrader for life hehe.

Although I still downloaded your Indi to stash away.

No worries, thanks for the time typing what you know. So do you believe using WildCards in the Thread titles does more harm than good? I basically thought it was to increase the indicators uptime on Indo, preventing easy access, therefore easier removal. Sort of thought it was an unwritten rule :P But i see your point and if you don't believe it's helpful I won't do it again.

IMHO: Among us there is enough lot of informers to additionally impede use of forum...

Edited by admis

• 4 months later...

So there is no point to getting any of their demos,because of their well protected systems? Their demos cost USD14 each anyway. All their demos are the full versions which only last for 7/14 days only.

Btw, does anybody have any of their demos for NT7? Their Chartist, Harmonics and Elliot indicator systems look very tempting! :D

So there is no point to getting any of their demos,because of their well protected systems? Their demos cost USD14 each anyway. All their demos are the full versions which only last for 7/14 days only.

Btw, does anybody have any of their demos for NT7? Their Chartist, Harmonics and Elliot indicator systems look very tempting! :D

Osman are you looking for the Ninja Add-ons indicators? If you are looking for the demos,I have the Triangle(Chartist) and Harmonics demos which I got from them earlier this year. Do you think you can educate them? I can't receive any PM yet so let me know how I can upload them for educationing. If they can be cracked ,I will also upload their manual pdf. Thanks and let me know.

Osman are you looking for the Ninja Add-ons indicators? If you are looking for the demos,I have the Triangle(Chartist) and Harmonics demos which I got from them earlier this year. Do you think you can educate them? I can't receive any PM yet so let me know how I can upload them for educationing. If they can be cracked ,I will also upload their manual pdf. Thanks and let me know.

Share your inds educated or not educated.

Hello Eric. If you have them,then can you please upload the demos for us? I cannot educate them but there are many in the forum who have learned from the Master educator and have good skill in that.Just zip up the demos and upload to sendspace.com. Thanks man.

Hello Eric. If you have them,then can you please upload the demos for us? I cannot educate them but there are many in the forum who have learned from the Master educator and have good skill in that.Just zip up the demos and upload to sendspace.com. Thanks man.

OK Osman ,I have uploaded the demo files in a zip to your recommended file sharing site called Sendspace. Uploaded is everything they sent me in March 2016 when I ordered the demos. The Chartist(Triangles) and Harmonic demo setups and all the User Manuals and Installation pdf.

The sendspace link is

NinjaAddonsdemos.zip

Download Page Link

https://www.sendspace.com/file/kz9rar

Sorry if I made any mistake,it was my first time uploading to sendspace.

I really hope they can be educated.The indicators really are first class and automated.

Edited by Eric Nathan

• 2 weeks later...