PTG (Polaris Group)

Tim Meister

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Eric for your interest and concern.Yes I have tried Laser1000it's sendspace link,but the problem is still there.What I don't understand is that the import had no errors and said that said that Nnijatrader succesfully imported all indicators/strategies contained in the Ninjascript Archive File and yet when I select some of the PTG indicators,they don't display in the chart. Yeah maybe you are right about asking Ninjatrader tech support for help.

Hello Richard!

Bro what's happening with you? Are you still having trouble with the Polaris indicators and your NT7? Btw did you contact the Ninjatrader tech support team? Lemme know .

Well I am glad that's all taken care of.Yeah in case of technical difficulties,one should always contact Ninjatrader support staff.They have a very knowledgeable support staff and also a major share of the futures, forex. commodities and stocks and not forgetting CFD and Options market.And don't forget they also now have a Futures and Forex brokerage.So they do have an obligation to help out regardless if you are a paid or free user.

So he had an Irish accent eh? Lol, I think I know who you are talking about. But personally I think Patrick is one of their best technical staff.

Thanks for the images too, Yup looks like everything is up to speed for you now.

Thanks for letting me know Richard

Take care!

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...