{Req} Make 50 pounds Everyday!

GUYS - DON'T BUY THIS SYSTEM

This is the biggest scam I have ever seen?

The author says lay any horse under 2 odds - also you can lay under 2.5 goals if no score in 20 minutes! And if you lose follow recovery method! There is no strategy!

We punters have tried all this - and we know this stuff. This is the easiest way to lose your whole bank.

We don't have to pay 50 pounds for something we already know.

The above betting is a disaster waiting for happen because you can lose 30 times betting under 2 odds in a row - and it happens. And we all know about the goals market.

The reason you cannot find any negative comments on their site is because all comments are moderated and only positive ones are posted!

Keep your 50 pounds in your pockets don't give it to these scammers - they are rich with our money!

Edited by dannydon786

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did a paper betting check on yesterday's British racing and following Betfair odds. I used the Little Acorns system to pre qualify the races and horses.It really does keep you out of the dangerous races and definitely keeps the liability very low.I only checked on 2 meets yesterday as time difference is extreme between my country and UK.

I pre-qualified the races for the Ascot(6 races) and Thirsk(8 races)meetings.Only one horse was qualified for the system.It was at Ascot.It's name was The Gurkha and it was a heavy favorite and odds was 1.80. It came in second.So good first test for the Little Acorns.

Well done stevie,did you lay that horse?

Did a paper betting check on yesterday's British racing and following Betfair odds. I used the Little Acorns system to pre qualify the races and horses.It really does keep you out of the dangerous races and definitely keeps the liability very low.I only checked on 2 meets yesterday as time difference is extreme between my country and UK.

I pre-qualified the races for the Ascot(6 races) and Thirsk(8 races)meetings.Only one horse was qualified for the system.It was at Ascot.It's name was The Gurkha and it was a heavy favorite and odds was 1.80. It came in second.So good first test for the Little Acorns.

Well done stevie,did you lay that horse?

Good work Marty. Yes it's good to start paper betting with the system to see how it works before betting with real money.Most of the favorites lost yesterday but as you said, the majority were not system qualifiers but yes I did Lay bet on The Gurkha and won when he lost the close race.I also bet on the other GB meetings and won 6 out of 8 races. Two races were very minor losses,when the odds-on favs won so a good day on the whole. :D

GUYS - DON'T BUY THIS SYSTEM

This is the biggest scam I have ever seen?

The author says lay any horse under 2 odds - also you can lay under 2.5 goals if no score in 20 minutes! And if you lose follow recovery method! There is no strategy!

We punters have tried all this - and we know this stuff. This is the easiest way to lose your whole bank.

We don't have to pay 50 pounds for something we already know.

The above betting is a disaster waiting for happen because you can lose 30 times betting under 2 odds in a row - and it happens. And we all know about the goals market.

The reason you cannot find any negative comments on their site is because all comments are moderated and only positive ones are posted!

Keep your 50 pounds in your pockets don't give it to these scammers - they are rich with our money!

You are right about them Danny. It is just like what Cashmanic told me, that they are selling statistical facts that pro punters already know.Where are the real strategies and details? What is the real value here? 50 pounds for something that is readily available on the Net with some smart searching? :-?

I made a negative comments on moneyreview.co.uk about the system and it never got posted!!!!!

Be warned guys!

These people try to override Clickbank return policy with their own version.

Their version: to get a refund you need to show them that you had implemented their system and you made a loss.

Edited by dannydon786

My second day testing the LA system on GB meetings,(again can't test all the meetings because of the time difference factor),I tested on the first few meetings at Ascot and Hamilton Park.I follow all the pre race qualifying rules to choose horses.Only one horse was pre qualified. It was at Ascot in the Prince Of Wales's Stakes race at 16.20(UK time).I like that the system makes you resist on over betting and only select the horses and races with the best probability.Plus the very low liability makes me very comfortable and not panic.

The selected horse was once again the heavy favorite A Shin Hikari at 1.53 odds and it lost coming in unplaced. So another win for the system with my selective betting period.At only 1.53 odds I could have put a real big bet on the LAY bet on this horse but it's only paper betting for now during testing.:)

Ascot

Prince Of Wales's Stakes (16.20)

A Shin Hikari (JPN) 8/15 F 1.53 Lay bet won.

My second day testing the LA system on GB meetings,(again can't test all the meetings because of the time difference factor),I tested on the first few meetings at Ascot and Hamilton Park.I follow all the pre race qualifying rules to choose horses.Only one horse was pre qualified. It was at Ascot in the Prince Of Wales's Stakes race at 16.20(UK time).I like that the system makes you resist on over betting and only select the horses and races with the best probability.Plus the very low liability makes me very comfortable and not panic.

The selected horse was once again the heavy favorite A Shin Hikari at 1.53 odds and it lost coming in unplaced. So another win for the system with my selective betting period.At only 1.53 odds I could have put a real big bet on the LAY bet on this horse but it's only paper betting for now during testing.:)

Ascot

Prince Of Wales's Stakes (16.20)

A Shin Hikari (JPN) 8/15 F 1.53 Lay bet won.

Good on ya Marty.Don't be led by emotion or greed in speculation or trading. I have had about the same results. If you follow the system's rules you will NEVER lose your Bankroll.Trust me, I did not follow the rules one time out of frustration and boredom and the horse went on to win.So trust the system and ONLY lay qualifiers at 2.0 odds or less.:)

Edited by stevemoore

Well it had to happen eventually.There was a loss yesterday. Again, I checked on only 2 meetings at Ascot and Ripon and at Ascot there was only one qualifier and the horse won after a very strong run.I have made a note of his name for future reference.The race at 16.20, Gold Cup In Honour Of The Queen's 90th Birthday (Group 1), was won by Order Of St George,the favorite at 1.91 odds. Ripon had no qualifiers.

I am noticing some things though, that qualifiers are very hard to come by.To date,(3 qualifiers total) two wins and one loss with no high liability and no danger to the bankroll. Will keep at it.

Ascot(one qualifier)

Gold Cup In Honour Of The Queen's 90th Birthday (Group 1) 16.20

Order Of St George 10/11F 1.91 1st

Ripon (no qualifiers)

G'day Marty,

Losses are inevitable in speculation. As long as we are true to the system rules and don't over bet to chase any previous losses,then we are okay. Chasing a loss to compensate for previous losses is a big no no in betting. Such psychology needs to be learned before one encounters any trouble.The reason there are so few qualifiers is because the system concentrates on horses and races that have a proven historical and statistical positive value.And also don't forget we are only betting on evens or below evens odds-on horses.

Marty you don't have to be live at the UK meetings to check on the system.I will send you a PM to show you how to use the Sporting Life website to check on the winners of the previous day.Will be much easier for you and you can check on all the meetings.:)

Edited by stevemoore

G'day Marty,

Losses are an inevitibility in speculation. As long as we are true to the system rules and don't over bet to chase any previous losses,then we are okay. Chasing a loss to compensate for previous losses is a big no no in betting. Such psychology needs to be learnt before one encounters any trouble.The reason there are so few qualifiers is because the system concentrates on horses and races that have a proven historical and statistical positive value.And also don't forget we are only betting on evens or below evens odds-on horses.

Marty you don't have to be live at the UK meetings to check on the system.I will send you a PM to show you how to use the Sporting Life website to check on the winners of the previous day.Will be much easier for you and you can check on all the meetings.:)

Received your PM and thanks for the info.Will use your instruction with the Sporting Life website to check on all the UK meetings.

Thanks again!

Having received the instructions from stevemoore on how to use the Racing Life website to check the previous day meetings in UK,here is yesterday's results.Again, after checking the complete day's race meetings,there is again very few qualifiers.There were six meetings in the UK but I only found 2 horses that qualified.

The first was at the Redcar meeting at 14.20

Istanbul Bey won his race at 4/7f, 1.57 odds.

The second was at the Goodwood meeting at 19.50

Monotype came 2nd at 11/10 ,1.91 odds.

So the system is showing consistency with one loss and one win with a Total of 3 wins and 2 losses since I started checking.

stevemoore how is your futball betting? Are you betting on the Copa America and Euro 2016? Who do you like in Copa and Euro? Your teams to win?:D

Hi Timo. I have been betting on the Copa America for some time now and won't bet on the Euro until the Copa finishes.I prefer to not bet in the early group rounds of the Euro and that way I can separate "the wheat from the chaff".

For Copa I am expecting Argentina to win although Messi has not won any major with Argentina. An odd but true fact.

As for the Euros 2016, I expect France to beat everyone out although Italy and Germany are strong contenders too.

Having received the instructions from stevemoore on how to use the Racing Life website to check the previous day meetings in UK,here is yesterday's results.Again, after checking the complete day's race meetings,there is again very few qualifiers.There were six meetings in the UK but I only found 2 horses that qualified.

The first was at the Redcar meeting at 14.20

Istanbul Bey won his race at 4/7f, 1.57 odds.

The second was at the Goodwood meeting at 19.50

Monotype came 2nd at 11/10 ,1.91 odds.

So the system is showing consistency with one loss and one win with a Total of 3 wins and 2 losses since I started checking.

Keep on keeping on Mister Salleh. :)

Yesterday's Saturday racing was very good for the system players. A full Saturday's racing had 8 UK meetings with 5 selected qualifying horses. A good day for layers as there was 4 winners and 1 loss. Newmarket at 13.40 had qualifier Hyde Park, which came in 2nd by a neck distance at 1.67 odds.Then at the 16.00 race there was Great Order which ended 3rd at 1.83 odds. At Ayr 13.50 Rebel De Lope could only finish 4th at 1.62 odds.

The only loss was at 15.30 Ayr, Central Square finished 1st at 1.83 odds.We had another win at the Downroyal meeting where Ex Patriot finished 2nd at 1.73 odds.

I can safely say a good day compared to the past 4 days.

8 meetings.

5 selected qualifiers. 4 winners and 1 loser.

The LA system is proving itself if you can stay disciplined.No problems at all on the Bankroll.Sunday will be the last test day for me and the racing should be interesting, stevie did say that the weekends have the most races in the UK.:)

Hi Timo. I have been betting on the Copa America for some time now and won't bet on the Euro until the Copa finishes.I prefer to not bet in the early group rounds of the Euro and that way I can separate "the wheat from the chaff".

For Copa I am expecting Argentina to win although Messi has not won any major with Argentina. An odd but true fact.

As for the Euros 2016, I expect France to beat everyone out although Italy and Germany are strong contenders too.

Stevemoore I agree with you on Argentina.They look very strong and should easily beat USA and meet Colombia in the Copa final. And Messi will soon win his first major trophy with Argentina.

Yesterday's Saturday racing was very good for the system players. A full Saturday's racing had 8 UK meetings with 5 selected qualifying horses. A good day for layers as there was 4 winners and 1 loss. Newmarket at 13.40 had qualifier Hyde Park, which came in 2nd by a neck distance at 1.67 odds.Then at the 16.00 race there was Great Order which ended 3rd at 1.83 odds. At Ayr 13.50 Rebel De Lope could only finish 4th at 1.62 odds.

The only loss was at 15.30 Ayr, Central Square finished 1st at 1.83 odds.We had another win at the Downroyal meeting where Ex Patriot finished 2nd at 1.73 odds.

I can safely say a good day compared to the past 4 days.

8 meetings.

5 selected qualifiers. 4 winners and 1 loser.

The LA system is proving itself if you can stay disciplined.No problems at all on the Bankroll.Sunday will be the last test day for me and the racing should be interesting, stevie did say that the weekends have the most races in the UK.:)

SING are you still testing the system with paper money or using real money? Your remarks on this system is sounding very tempting to me. Hehe :D

SING are you still testing the system with paper money or using real money? Your remarks on this system is sounding very tempting to me. Hehe :D

Hello Tim Meister. Since I was just testing the system,I was only using paper money.Why does it sound tempting to you?

You may want to read my upcoming review before salivating all over Berlin first. Hehahehaheha:))

Hello all. This is my final paper money testing of the Little Acorns system.

Sunday had 4 UK meetings to look for qualifying horses. Pontefract, Hexam, Worcester and Gowran Park.

I found that we had 6 qualifying horses and 1 NR(Non-runner). We started out with 4 opening wins for the odds on horses.

At the Pontefract race meeting, at the 14.40, Pumblechook (1.73) won his race.At the Hexam meeting, Pistol Park (1.67) also won it's race.And followed by 2 wins in the Worcester meeting, Kaki De La Pree (1.80) came 1st and at 17:20, Only For Love (1.57)also won their races.So that was a relatively bad start but thankfully we had no more nasty surprises because we had 2 horses lose at Gowran Park,where at 14:15, Sir Edwin Landseer(1.67)came 2nd and at 17:45, Bravery (1.80) also came in 2nd.Finally at 15:45,the qualifier Schubert, was a NR (non-runner).So for the Sunday, 6 horses ran, 4 horses won,2 horses lost and 1 horse was a non runner.

On a daily profit/loss comparison,Sunday was a losing day.

I will write a review of the system and how it played out during my testing period, tomorrow

Thanks

Edited by SINGtrader

Hello Tim Meister. Since I was just testing the system,I was only using paper money.Why does it sound tempting to you?

You may want to read my upcoming review before salivating all over Berlin first. Hehahehaheha:))

LOL salivating. But I am not that tempted. :D

Although I would be if it involved Eva Habermann!

Look forward to reading your review.

Well what can I say about this little beauty Little Acorns. Lots of pros and very few cons. A very well recommended system.

In my 5 days of testing on the UK race meetings, I had 9 wins and 7 losses and never once was my betting bank in trouble.

I also developed a taste for the system qualifiers and have come to an understanding of the reasons they are insisting on their very important filtering criteria.They insist on ONLY qualifying odds-on horses that are between 1.5 to 2.00 odds. You may ask why 1.5,why not under 1.5 if available? Well I have noticed that those horses really do behave like odds on favourites and usually WIN their races.

And why must the horses NOT be a BF(Beaten Favourite)? It is because if they were beaten the previous race, then their stable and sponsors would have lost money in those races and would try to get the horses ready for a definite win this time around.There are many ways to do this and some are very unethical.But profits are the bottomline in this business.And as informal "mug punters" we don't want to be facing that kind of connections and resources , as well explained in the ebook.

Furthermore, the system deals very smartly with the usual big liquidities when being a layer on Betfair as it ONLY will lay the odds on favourites under 2.00. So even if you lose a race it's a small sum compared to other sports like football and basketball etc,

The staking plan explained in the ebook is also very effective where if you lose in one race,the stakes can bring you back if you win the next race following the Fibonacci betting sequence.

They also have another staking plan called PlanB where you just add the past liabilities to your next stake.

Little Acorns have been well received by most UK and world reviewers and rightly so too that they have now increased the price of the ebook.

Deemed as the lowest-liability Laying System around it is now priced at £142.

http://www.canonburypublishing.com/littleacorns/offer/

I definitely recommend the system and I am grateful to Steve Moore for bringing our attention to it and also for uploading a copy of his own ebook for us so we don't have to pay £142 for it. You will find it in post #14 of this thread. Many thanks Stevie mate and here I thought The Illuminati were devil worshipping World killers. Haha just kidding! :D ;)

Edited by SINGtrader

Well what can I say about this little beauty Little Acorns. Lots of pros and very few cons. A very well recommended system.

In my 5 days of testing on the UK race meetings, I had 9 wins and 7 losses and never once was my betting bank in trouble.

I also developed a taste for the system qualifiers and have come to an understanding of the reasons they are insisting on their very important filtering criteria.They insist on ONLY qualifying odds-on horses that are between 1.5 to 2.00 odds. You may ask why 1.5,why not under 1.5 if available? Well I have noticed that those horses really do behave like odds on favourites and usually WIN their races.

And why must the horses NOT be a BF(Beaten Favourite)? It is because if they were beaten the previous race, then their stable and sponsors would have lost money in those races and would try to get the horses ready for a definite win this time around.There are many ways to do this and some are very unethical.But profits are the bottomline in this business.And as informal "mug punters" we don't want to be facing that kind of connections and resources , as well explained in the ebook.

Furthermore, the system deals very smartly with the usual big liquidities when being a layer on Betfair as it ONLY will lay the odds on favourites under 2.00. So even if you lose a race it's a small sum compared to other sports like football and basketball etc,

The staking plan explained in the ebook is also very effective where if you lose in one race,the stakes can bring you back if you win the next race following the Fibonacci betting sequence.

They also have another staking plan called PlanB where you just add the past liabilities to your next stake.

Little Acorns have been well received by most UK and world reviewers and rightly so too that they have now increased the price of the ebook.

Deemed as the lowest-liability Laying System around it is now priced at £142.

http://www.canonburypublishing.com/littleacorns/offer/

I definitely recommend the system and I am grateful to Steve Moore for bringing our attention to it and also for uploading a copy of his own ebook for us so we don't have to pay £142 for it. You will find it in post #14 of this thread. Many thanks Stevie mate and here I thought The Illuminati were devil worshipping World killers. Haha just kidding! :D ;)

I'm glad you are happy with the system Marty. You write good reviews. Btw, I am not Illuminati, but a Freemason. We are the good guys.;)