Ninja Trader 7-question

I have been using NT7 release 11 forever but the free forex data is no longer working. They told me about CQG fforex data but i have to update my version to the last NT 7 release, 31, or something like that. I noticed that release has some certification upgrades. Does anyone know if that release will mess up any of our educated stuff here. I am reluctant to upgrade but i need forex data.

I have been using NT7 release 11 forever but the free forex data is no longer working. They told me about CQG fforex data but i have to update my version to the last NT 7 release, 31, or something like that. I noticed that release has some certification upgrades. Does anyone know if that release will mess up any of our educated stuff here. I am reluctant to upgrade but i need forex data.

Updating Ninjatrader to the current .31 shouldn't mess up your edu indicators.

BUT backup up your \Documents\NinjaTrader 7 folder just in case.

You're going to have to update to .31 anyways because Ninjatrader certification is no longer working on anything but .31.