Hello by Accident

rayray

Hi,

I dont know what i clicked but this site came up suddenly. Could have been an add in another forum.

Anyways, Im glad it happened.

I see some familiar names here from our Online Investment World.

I have been involved since 2005 and just recently making good money and recovering all my 3 years of losses, learning,

and emotional stress.

Looking forward to giving and taking here.

Hi,

I dont know what i clicked but this site came up suddenly. Could have been an add in another forum.

Anyways, Im glad it happened.

I see some familiar names here from our Online Investment World.

I have been involved since 2005 and just recently making good money and recovering all my 3 years of losses, learning,

and emotional stress.

Looking forward to giving and taking here.

Welcome. You will like it here. There are some really nice people that post here.

We're sure glad you made it here, however it happened :v_SPIN:

...and we WELCOME YOU TO our Forum rayray !!!

Some good money makers here...

Have fun looking around...

Thank you Nancy, we really do have a lot of nice people here...

skylady ;)

Welcome to CIF RayRay :welcomeani2:

Your name is familiar to me.. I will work it out when next I see you out and about. :)

I am sure there will still be a fair share of those "programs", but with your past experiences behind you, you will move forward with eyes and ears open.

I feel the industry is turning in the right direction, and as you said we are in the Information Age now, there sure is plenty of it around. But we still have the issue of sorting it out. Sometimes we misread the information, so places like CIF are good for getting others opinions then make decisions.. I am rather picky where I put my money these days.

Hopefully we can all work together to work the good out from the bad. Looking forward bumping into you around the threads.

Dorky :)