[Learn] Edu.me 101 Ninjascript/C#

mastertrader7

Just a reflection i dont want to disrespect anybody just take this like a parenthesis ...........

First of all god bless you all retail traders like me !!!!

Guys why are you trying to learn all of this coding thing ?

Isn't trading enough head-ache already?

For example Mr Admis hes been involved in coding since his early years.... just to catch on his stage is almost impossible

you need to go to a university to learn a bit of what he knows...

Im sorry if i dont mention brilliant minds over here you know who you are my respect and admiration...........

Thank to you all educators in the past year we have tried everything no thread is standing for a year this is what took me to

give up trying indicators .

Just like on sales I was born in the sales art for home appliances im a master in that area well i grew listening how to sell...im 42

Why you need to do all that reverse engineering why not focus on market structure which is easier but requires more focus

I have come a long way in this day trading endeavor (8 years to be precise) nothing works what works is your patience and your ability to

see all the signals the market gives you there is no indicator that you will buy or educate that will make you rich or income the indicator

is YOU yes is YOU you read right dont be surprised you thought you needed a I7 Intel 10 node processor you are wrong !!

I used to jump on the gun but after years gone by and loosing lots of money i understood that this crazy guy (Joseph James) you know who i am talking about ... he always talked about pullbacks he was right market always pulls back why you need all that crazy indicators all vendors for 2500 ill give you a bonus gold pattern BULLSHIT!!! that doesn't exist have gone to freelancer.com and ordered indicators for myself

that never worked ,,well indicators just give you clues on market sentiment ,the final decision is your call............

What has worked for me is trade small so when you loose you loose small .

Like i said is just a reflection[/b], on what your goals are// cause sometimes you may get confused in what your (your family) really wants

is it coding or making a income (put food on the table)??

200 a week 400 a week ?? well i dont need an answer leave that to yourself //i know what i want................

thank you for taking the time to read this reflection god bless you all guys !!!! and i mean it ...........

Edited by misalto

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a reflection i dont want to disrespect anybody just take this like a parenthesis ...........

First of all god bless you all retail traders like me !!!!

Guys why are you trying to learn all of this coding thing ?

Isn't trading enough head-ache already?

For example Mr Admis hes been involved in coding since his early years.... just to catch on his stage is almost impossible

you need to go to a university to learn a bit of what he knows...

Im sorry if i dont mention brilliant minds over here you know who you are my respect and admiration...........

Thank to you all educators in the past year we have tried everything no thread is standing for a year this is what took me to

give up trying indicators .

Just like on sales I was born in the sales art for home appliances im a master in that area well i grew listening how to sell...im 42

Why you need to do all that reverse engineering why not focus on market structure which is easier but requires more focus

I have come a long way in this day trading endeavor (8 years to be precise) nothing works what works is your patience and your ability to

see all the signals the market gives you there is no indicator that you will buy or educate that will make you rich or income the indicator

is YOU yes is YOU you read right dont be surprised you thought you needed a I7 Intel 10 node processor you are wrong !!

I used to jump on the gun but after years gone by and loosing lots of money i understood that this crazy guy (Joseph James) you know who i am talking about ... he always talked about pullbacks he was right market always pulls back why you need all that crazy indicators all vendors for 2500 ill give you a bonus gold pattern BULLSHIT!!! that doesn't exist have gone to freelancer.com and ordered indicators for myself

that never worked ,,well indicators just give you clues on market sentiment ,the final decision is your call............

What has worked for me is trade small so when you loose you loose small .

Like i said is just a reflection[/b], on what your goals are// cause sometimes you may get confused in what your (your family) really wants

is it coding or making a income (put food on the table)??

200 a week 400 a week ?? well i dont need an answer leave that to yourself //i know what i want................

thank you for taking the time to read this reflection god bless you all guys !!!! and i mean it ...........

thanks misalto for your sharing.

well, I think users of this forum come from a wide spectrum of backgrounds, trainings and personalities. If this is a thread for those who want to go the coding way (indeed, the edu-by-myself way), why bother to tell it's not the way for "successful" trading? what I know is, going to a university does not guarantee you to learn the know-hows shared here but reading the thread surely gives you the specifics that a university does not teach. I appreciate to have this thread and thanks to all the contributors. I admire those who learnt from admis and been able to master the skills and contribute back to the community. Once again, my thanks to admis for his generousity to share and help.

Have a great one!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Admis

I want to ask you and I know you might have answered partially this before that in order to prepare a source file from a binary (I mean to say extracting an indicator you are interested rather than all of them contained within the .dll file) best tool you mentioned is .Netreflector by redgate, but do i need to know c# knowledge and expertise to convert these into ninja acceptable indicators? is there a way for non programmers to do that. if yes how? thanks

Edited by rondonelli

Admis

I want to ask you and I know you might have answered partially this before that in order to prepare a source file from a binary (I mean to say extracting an indicator you are interested rather than all of them contained within the .dll file) best tool you mentioned is .Netreflector by redgate, but do i need to know c# knowledge and expertise to convert these into ninja acceptable indicators? is there a way for non programmers to do that. if yes how? thanks

Simple answer is: Not.

What I know, there is no automated tools which can in 100% translate the binary files into the correct form of sources required by NT. Don't forget about obfuscators, which can significantly complicate the task. NetReflector is really good, but not enough and additional, manual work is always needed. Of course, you can learn certain repetitive patterns and apply them to a simple indicators, but when you meet the first unusual or complex solution - certainly, you'll give up...

On the other hand, I don't know what is your profession and what is your educational background to give you an adequate example.

To be honest, first of all - would you trust yourself and use such indicator or strategy in real trading (if you don't fully understand what you've done)? Keep in mind the well known rule (at least in the IT world):

GIGO - Garbage In, Garbage Out...

Anyway, I encourage you to learn programming starting from the basics.

Admis

@Admis... very wise words.

@rondonelli .... please do not be discourged with anything. I am like you and also starting out on this journey.

@rondonelli, not a recommendation but you may be interested. FREE stuff, don't spend time once you find not situatble. I myself hadn't try.

C# .Net From Scratch - Development for Absolute Beginners - FREE

Q: Hey! I am new to programming and I don't know C Language, Can I take this course?

A: Yes! you are at the right place. Here I am going to teach you programming from scratch. Even if you don't know C programming language, you need not to worry. I will be starting from very basic concepts like what integer is, what string is, what double is and how to perform simple mathematical operations like addition, subtraction,multiplication and division. Then I will slowly take you to the real time world examples like with conditional statements and loops, which will make you ready to dive into the object oriented programming ocean.

We will be stepping into object oriented programming world with the real time objects students, bank customers, loans etc., And finally you will no more feel that you cannot do programming or object oriented programming.

What are the requirements?

- VS 2010 or higher express edition

hxxps://www.udemy.com/csharp-from-scratch/?couponCode=gift

Edited by klhk

• 1 month later...
Many thanks lululee. Cashmanic recently contacted me and said that you have shared the Launchpad Ninjascript/Csharp programming ebook with us in the past and he wants me to post it in this thread for the Admis "army" potentials. ;)

Yes I agree with the Master Admis,when he says that firstly if you know how programming works,then it will be easier to understand the techniques of reverse engineering/education.

Already we have seen how successful members like Kendal and Santosh have become.and soon you too Lulu! Btw thanks for the Launchpad ebook!

It's a terrific ebook because even Ninjatrader have asked their own Technical Support people to study this same ebook.

http://i65.tinypic.com/2w7n5f8.jpg

http://ninjalaunchpad.com/

Ninjascript Programmers Launchpad

https://www.sendspace.com/file/epqwn2

Happy learning all :)

Could you please reupload this to sendspace? All links are dead...

Here's the re-up you requested. This is an excellent book and can't be found free anywhere else. We at Indo have it because of the generosity of lululee. She is very well liked and like all of us she is also learning to be an effective trader. Lululee is very kind and often shares her material with true sincerity and unselfish goodness.Thank you lululee.:) Cashmanic has always talked very positive about you during our Skypes.This book is so rare that even Ninjatrader told their Support people to study and review it.The only book on learning Ninjascript. Study it well.

NinjaScript Programmer's Launch Pad.pdf

https://www.sendspace.com/file/bc9bge

Cheers,

Here's the re-up you requested. This is an excellent book and can't be found free anywhere else. We at Indo have it because of the generosity of lululee. She is very well liked and like all of us she is also learning to be an effective trader. Lululee is very kind and often shares her material with true sincerity and unselfish goodness.Thank you lululee.:) Cashmanic has always talked very positive about you during our Skypes.This book is so rare that even Ninjatrader told their Support people to study and review it.The only book on learning Ninjascript. Study it well.

NinjaScript Programmer's Launch Pad.pdf

https://www.sendspace.com/file/bc9bge

Cheers,

Thank you!!

CsharpNinjascript.zip (224.59MB)

Could you also reupload this one?

I thought it was the same, but I realized the size is different.

Hey markjoy Speaking for stevie, I don't think he still has it. If I remember correctly,he got into some trouble for uploading the course,even though it was his legally because (stevie bought it using some discount coupon on Udemy), some snitch who didn't like him uploading it to Indo made a complain to Udemy and Sendspace and got it deleted.

But you may still get a link by JimmyJamBonks, if he still has one.