[Learn] Edu.me 101 Ninjascript/C#

mastertrader7

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow MT7! You definitely surprise me.Have you ever tried his Initiation Into Hermetics?

I have a couple of his books.Just PM me with the titles if you are interested.

Thanks my friend but i have them all . :)

Its great to see that we have here some members who think out of the box...

And as for your question,i'm reading it right now :)

Easy read hard to implement.its a long ride towards being an adept magician.

Edited by mastertrader7

Hi Steve/Master....now I know why you guys are doing good in trading....Spirits can guide you both so you can see the future.. I am very curious about that stuff too.. But I guess it is out of the scope here. you guys should start new thread in general area, I like to see more discussion about it.

• 2 weeks later...
Very nice post. I want to ask if it is all possible to just extract one or desired number of indicator rather than everything may be in c# and than copy and paste it into new indicator dialogue box? or may be prepare a source file such as .cs

Of course, you can copy and paste into a text editor a part of sources in C#. As I suppose, you would like to prepare a complete sources for a selected indicators. In general, there is no shortcuts (except a very simple stuff). You'd have to generate complete set of sources for the particular binary and then you have to extract interesting indicator(s) which you have manually adjust to the Ninja requirements. For these purposes the best tool, which you can find is commercial .Net Reflector, offered by RedGate.

Admis

I am wondering what are ninjatrader requirement after c# code is extracted / copy/pasted. As far as I understand from your response above code is still not ready it need to be manually adjusted.

The problem is that after it's deobfuscated, the syntax gets messed up as far as Ninjascript is concerned, so you have to have a good understanding of NS in order to clean up the code. This is what I used to do before learning to just edit the dll directly as admis teaches.

May the force be with us indeed!

Password:AdmisisGOD

CsharpNinjascript.zip (224.59MB)

Download Page Link

https://www.sendspace.com/file/u3y1j7

PS:I respectfully request that you please not upload the zip file to any other upload site or post it in any other forum.This is only for our Indo-Investasi forum members.Thank you.

Many thanks all.Cheers:)

Thank you again and very nice password!!

Password:AdmisisGOD

CsharpNinjascript.zip (224.59MB)

Download Page Link

https://www.sendspace.com/file/u3y1j7

PS:I respectfully request that you please not upload the zip file to any other upload site or post it in any other forum.This is only for our Indo-Investasi forum members.Thank you.

Many thanks all.Cheers:)

Links down, anybody who got lucky to download it in time, can you please upload? Thanks.

Stephen what gives, mate?:-/ I woke up early this morning to download your CsharpNinjascript.zip from sendspace but was being error messaged that the file is not available. Don't tell me Sendspace already took it down in less than 24 hrs?.

I was using DAP to download and I can't find this Udemy course anywhere else.~X(

Thanks man hope you are OK.

Get CsharpNinjascript.zip here: https://anonfiles.com/file/cfa6899841fa71cb523329d0b1c0f08d

Open it with 7Zip - available here: http://www.7-zip.org/download.html

Password is same as above.

Is anyone else having trouble downloading from anonfiles? I hate to ask but can someone post to another site, maybe filedropper, that one seems to work well. Thanks alot.

Sorry to hear about your problems Marty. I have received and read your email already. Here is what happened.Essentially some A-Hole submitted an email about DMCA/Copyright Infringement to the Udemy office of Claimed Infringement and they

immediately slapped Sendspace with a DMCA takedown notice.

Little did I know all these happened just before I sent Sendspace an email about my uploaded zip file's disappearance.Since I used my normal email address in the query, they now had information about my IP and they decided to put me on a warning month's ban.They also told me to delete the offending link to escape a longer ban time.

The IP range ban they put me on has now affected my net route to Sendspace.I can't download or upload anything to sendspace.This has forced me to use a VPN when surfing.All because some undisclosed A-Hole didn't like my uploading of the

Udemy course to II forum.

I am OK Marty, but this incident has left a very bad taste in my mouth.I was only trying to help the forum members with a Ninjascript course.Honestly I cannot trust anyone anymore.I was going to upload a heck of a lot of trading stuff but not anymore.How can I?

I even emailed Ryan Moore,the author of the course and told him what had happened. Ryan's a good guy and said he had no problems with me sharing the course because after all I did buy it (at the special discounted coupon price)

All I can say right now is that whoever that A-Hole snitch was, he better pray I don't find out who he is.

Mart man no worries,I can email you the course videos. Check your mail AND PM box.

OK Peace bro

Hey glad you are alright man.That's terrible what happened to you.I did receive your emails and PM.Thank you stevie.Yes the videos work fine.Are you able to surf to other sites not related to sendspace.Man I'd like to send them into space,you know what I mean? I don't know about Jajabink's link. I have not used it.

Whoever this snitch is, I pity him/her. I sure wouldn't want to be your enemy.

Ok take it easy man. Peace out and please remember what you told me about the manipulation of reality.

For a large file, you can always try mega.nz. The advantage with Mega.nz is that people can have 50gb storage and they can copy the file uploaded on mega.nz to his / her own account of mega.nz, and thus we don't have to download the file immediately and at the same time do not have to worry if the file gets deleted.

I hope this will help the members.

• 4 weeks later...

How to extend the Reflector trial license.

Admis used .net reflector in his tutorial. The trial of .net reflector is 14 days. I found an interesting article in a blogpost which explains how the user was able to reset the .net reflector trial. I followed the blog guidelines and ended up in the registry and deleted the key at the given location. As expected my .net reflector trial was reset back to the 14 days again!

See here for the blog http://[email protected]/2011/10/crack-in-redgates-reflector.html

@=u

The value described in the log was not found on my system, but again: I deleted the key at the given location in the registry (HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Thingummy Software\Licensing\.NET Reflector\8.0)

Only make changes to your registry if you know what you are doing !!! I can not help you if you make wrong changes or if your system no longer starts up after the change. All is a fully 100% your own risk!!

Here you go. These are the exact files linked to by laser1000it above. I should advise that I've not installed them myself yet so can't make any claims for them.

Reflector.8.5.0.179.rar - https://www.sendspace.com/file/b0qjw7

Reflector9Portable.rar - https://www.sendspace.com/file/bauk3m

Edited by JimJamBonks