ace trades

kenny123

I might have something but it was basically renaming standard support and resistance to key levels? All trades revolve around overnight H/L, Yesterday Hi/low, Intra day extremes, trend break, etc.. Watch the trial with that and mind and the mystery is revealed. It is subjective on top of that (or he is looking at something else). Also when it is choppy he gets in and out several times before it finally breaks. If I find something I will post but there are no indicators.

For info,

I ve been 6 months on their globaltraderoom and i know about ace Analyze Confirm Entry from big picture to the 144tick 89 tick tf for finding stop and then entry.

@sinox, do you have Simon's training or you learned it just from watching during the trials? If you have the training can you please share it? Thanks.

Simon gives training with screencast video in flash format

User pass needed. I was deleted from users when i unsubscribed the room.

I learned enough. Simon is very cute to find stop and of course once found that is your entry.

Do you have any good material from the room which you would like to share here with us, which may be beneficial

Ace Trades

Here are a few trade mentoring sessions by Ace... I prefer Looney Tunes cartoons myself.

http://www.mediafire.com/?55lz2qbcl759bc3

P.S. A forum member sent me a private message to ask if I had more of these, I do not - and I cannot reply to pm's until I've made 15 posts.

Edited by gadfly

• 4 months later...
Thanks for the videos but is there anything in writing in his rules. Maybe it's just me but it's kind of hard to follow the rules in the videos, not very clear cut IMO. A lot revolves around highs and lows of overnight sessions and prior day's highs and lows but the setups are not that clear. Can anyone shed some more light in terms of specifics?

Thanks for the videos but is there anything in writing in his rules. Maybe it's just me but it's kind of hard to follow the rules in the videos, not very clear cut IMO. A lot revolves around highs and lows of overnight sessions and prior day's highs and lows but the setups are not that clear. Can anyone shed some more light in terms of specifics?

A written instructional would be of great use if anyone has it.

Kenny I just popped over to his site, you would need a steep learning curve , ie learning to trade but the testamonials will enlighten you , he's using volume/market profile Hi and Lo value zones it's available easily in the forums, also I notice you want the OFA bars without the rest, thats fine I would however suggest watching for example the OFA VPA tutorials in full and you may well then understand the levels, as for the attached ACE indicators They have nice colors ? Enjoy Doo

I have just been playing with the ACE indicator , the market is closed so hopefully things will commence when it opens but check the settings they show the default tick and time chart settings to try :-) Doo

WELL now I am really confused theres 2 ACE's on this forum? the indicator I have discussed posted earlier for forexfx'dot'ca and the original post in "1" so you will have to excuse me, I am also confused having watched the ACE Trades intro he's using a 10pip grid ? which is fine,

have a nice day and enjoy my usual Babbling :-) Doo

Edited by doodlebug