DAX Volume Profile Trading - Youtube

sparky99

Yeah, you can see the account details screen at a given time in the same video.

Besides, what would be the point / motivation to post fake videos? He's not selling anything... neither trading tool nor mentoring.

But I believe it does help to record your live trades in terms of disciplining yourself...

He not selling anything ??? are you sure ?

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He not selling anything ??? are you sure ?

I am not. But I did contact him about a year ago with a question about his broker / data feed and he answered promptly, very polite.

He never offered his services or solicited anything and he has had my personal e-mail address ever since.

I didn't mean to question his reputation or the truthfulness of his video posts but I will admit that for my own selfish (motivational) reasons I want to believe someone can be that good...

Guys do you really believe that..../ its unreal taking 1o contracts on dax shame on you if you believe that ...hes all over the place for big lot trading...

you will need to trade more years to see fake from reality ....

will you throw 10 contracts on ES? for god sake use common sense ...a pro trader uses silence and its no show off..doesnt need to show off

he wants the $ ..period. why impress people that you dont know?

come on.....

Edited by misalto

ya, I'd also say this is not real

10 contracts on DAX, it's not the amount of money, but the DAX is trading at 5, 8 contracts in average so I find it very hard to believe

2nd, he puts the clock, but that could be set as you want it so no proof there

this kinda remind me elgaza's trading though the difference here

elgaza used to put the time clock and date from google's page

now that can not be faked!

so don't know about this guy though he does say the right things about the market profile, the problem is, he has no loses and with amounts like that and no loses on the crazy DAX I'd say no DAX but SUCKS

• 1 year later...

Its been almost 2 years from the last post, but recently I decided to go back and trade dax again, and found some interesting videos on youtube of 2 different guys that are using very much similar setup and indicators to our old friend the TFA. Who are those guys? Just copycats or his students? Here are the links to their videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq5PQjCz_eg Luigi TfI

Trader From Portugal

If you want to refresh your knowledge about the MP trading check this thread at FF:

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=617762

Dutchy Daxy who started this thread put a lot additional information for better understanding of his trading decisions.

Sixer

I have read this one as well, but he is using ichimoku, and too many colorful lines, his chart looking like Xmas tree...:)

Good Mornng all,

The story is very easy....since i started to follow this forum i run into many different people to approch to READ the market. I had my skill from global trade room and TfA. Now i learned a lot in order to READ the market.

I dont RE-SELL any course(fortunally i dont need)..I dont have market website and and do not sponsor my facebook for course. Now In Italy many people trade MT4 and Not future. In my post i try to let peope understand that with a good analysis of market through volume profile and orderflow the can find a start to have a good picture. NOBODY HAS a magic ball as I say to all. Who asks to me to learn more on vp and of , i have a cost for my time....This is my view.

Thanks

Good Mornng all,

The story is very easy....since i started to follow this forum i run into many different people to approch to READ the market. I had my skill from global trade room and TfA. Now i learned a lot in order to READ the market.

I dont RE-SELL any course(fortunally i dont need)..I dont have market website and and do not sponsor my facebook for course. Now In Italy many people trade MT4 and Not future. In my post i try to let peope understand that with a good analysis of market through volume profile and orderflow the can find a start to have a good picture. NOBODY HAS a magic ball as I say to all. Who asks to me to learn more on vp and of , i have a cost for my time....This is my view.

Thanks

What is global trade room and TFA? Can you post links please. Also you still trading with NT7 right? What indicators you are using for market/volume profile?