The wars ends for me

PEACEANDLOVE

THE WAR ENDs THAT’S IS ONLY an EXAMPLE HOW AN ARROGANT ACTITUD DEVELOP A BAD SCENARIO IHOPE ALL MEMEBERS OF THE BOARD UNDERSTUND THERE IS NOT GODS HERE AND THE HARD CODER WORKS IS REALLY COMPROMISE I KNOW PEOPLE LIVING CODING HIS OWN INDICATORS AND ALL INDISCIRMINATED SHARE HERE ONLY MAKE MORE DAMAGE AS EVER

IMNOT A PEDOPHILE IM UNDER COPFORENSIC DEPARTMENT IN MY ORING COUNTRY I USE SOME OF THIS REALLY SAD IMAGES ONLY TO DEMOSTRATE ALL OF THEM ONE MINUTE ABOUT ACTITUDES HERE

I WILLNEVER TOUCH ANY COMPUTER WITHOUT AN CONSENT ALSO I LEAVE THE BOARD WITH IDEA WILL BE BETTER IN FUTURE SOME USERS HERE CHANGE ACTITUDE.

I NEVER GOT A GOOD ENGLES BUT BELIVEME I TRY AS OTHERS HELP HERE AND I WAS DISCRIMITAED ONLY FOR MY FAIL EDUCATING INDICATORS THAT IS RIDICULUS BUT IT’S THE TRUE AND IACEPTING THAT

HAPPY CRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR BELIVE EACH IMAGE YOU SEE IN THE BAORD THIS DAYS IS PART OF REALLY SEROUS INVESTIGATION TO FOIGHT THAT MONSTERS.

I WILL KEEPO THE BOARD CLEAN AND WITHOUT F9IGHTS !!!

SEE YA JJFUNDS

SORRY FOR THWE BAD MOMENTS

SEE YA JJFUNDS

Edited by PEACEANDLOVE

jjfunds-

we are all equal here.

we all have our good and bad sides but we don't let the bad affect our behavior.

we are here for one reason only- to become better traders and help others.

none of us is trying to gain anything from the others or make money from other members ( thats why i am here ).

here and there we have some arguments and bickering between us - but again- we don't let that affect what we do or say.

I am very glad to see the "SORRY" word and that is why i did not ban you this time-but...

you will have to earn back our trust and just act with respect to everyone even if you think that the other person did not respect you.

usually when that happens its a misunderstanding and we just ignore that and life goes on.

Hope to see you here supporting and helping our community.

Traderbeauty-Jan

jjfunds-

we are all equal here.

we all have our good and bad sides but we don't let the bad affect our behavior.

we are here for one reason only- to become better traders and help others.

none of us is trying to gain anything from the others or make money from other members ( thats why i am here ).

here and there we have some arguments and bickering between us - but again- we don't let that affect what we do or say.

I am very glad to see the "SORRY" word and that is why i did not ban you this time-but...

you will have to earn back our trust and just act with respect to everyone even if you think that the other person did not respect you.

usually when that happens its a misunderstanding and we just ignore that and life goes on.

Hope to see you here supporting and helping our community.

Traderbeauty-Jan

Wise words, Jane.

Thank you!

i relly thin is imposible get a respect back here but the intenet magic is now ican be a jjfunds madness guy and tomorw maybe im here as other good memeber

i willtry help pother with other personality for now jjfunds scenario was a example how a bad actitude put on risk the comunity

and re,eber

respect coders works!!!