Request MZpack medicine

thedriver

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi TraderBeauty,

Is it possible that you can Share with us some pictures of your graphics and explaining a little bit how you use MzPack in your trading ?

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards.

I have been watching the mz-pack live.The one indicator I was impressed with is the aggressive trades one that shows us a possible reversal or an exit.

For the rest of the indicators I would like Mikhail to help me here a bit- and let me explain.

I only trade the ES- nothing else ; so all the cl or any other instrument templates will not function for me.

Some of the templates that come with the pack are for time frames that I don't use - like 1 tick or 10 seconds etc.

I am not a scalper and I don't use volume profiles .

All I need from the pack is to confirm a possible entry at a certain level.

So Mikhail- If you can please post a template that will do that for a 1 or 2 plain renko ES I will appreciate that.

I will continue to watch the pack and give feedback once I have any.

Traderbeauty-Jane

Mikhail.

I trade ES only; i do not use profiles for my trading only price and leg action - this way i get a better and quicker entry with a smaller stop.

Right at my level entry- when I believe its the time to enter I look for anything that can confirm it and volume is one of the confirmation.

Right now I am using gom-delta-volume and acme volume analysis to visually show me buyers and sellers on a 1 and 2 plain renko bars.

I also use noft basic to show me buyers and sellers - again on 1 and 2 renko bars.

now here is the problem-----

all these indicators are showing us only the MARKET ENTRIES participants.

MANY TIMES i am right at a possible entry ( lets talk about a short one ) and i see tons of sellers but then the market goes down maybe 1 or 2 ticks and continue upward.

THE REASON IS- because all these sellers were absorbed by LIMIT BUYERS and the volume indicators are only showing us the MARKET ENTRIES.

My question to you is- can you Z-pack help identify an absorption in a case like that ?

Auction Dashboard has this feature and i am still working on that but if it works as they describe then its the best thing since sliced bread.

BookMap tries to do that but i was not impressed - its very crude and hard to decipher .

I will appreciate any comments on the subject.

Thanks in advance.

Traderbeauty-Jane

i have to go now but will try to post few examples later today or tomowwo so you can all see what i mean.

Mikhail.

I trade ES only; i do not use profiles for my trading only price and leg action - this way i get a better and quicker entry with a smaller stop.

Right at my level entry- when I believe its the time to enter I look for anything that can confirm it and volume is one of the confirmation.

Right now I am using gom-delta-volume and acme volume analysis to visually show me buyers and sellers on a 1 and 2 plain renko bars.

I also use noft basic to show me buyers and sellers - again on 1 and 2 renko bars.

now here is the problem-----

all these indicators are showing us only the MARKET ENTRIES participants.

MANY TIMES i am right at a possible entry ( lets talk about a short one ) and i see tons of sellers but then the market goes down maybe 1 or 2 ticks and continue upward.

THE REASON IS- because all these sellers were absorbed by LIMIT BUYERS and the volume indicators are only showing us the MARKET ENTRIES.

My question to you is- can you Z-pack help identify an absorption in a case like that ?

Auction Dashboard has this feature and i am still working on that but if it works as they describe then its the best thing since sliced bread.

BookMap tries to do that but i was not impressed - its very crude and hard to decipher .

I will appreciate any comments on the subject.

Thanks in advance.

Traderbeauty-Jane

i have to go now but will try to post few examples later today or tomowwo so you can all see what i mean.

Hi Traderbeauty,

Thought you are doing very well using academydaytr@ding indicators with RJ renkospectrum in your previous post?

spreadcourse.

they are all the same- they all use moving averages that cross each other etc.

I use leg action and price action to decide where to enter.

you can put your entries ahead of time which is sometime a problem because the market is doing what it wants and not what you want...

or--- you can wait for a signal.

now lets ask ourselves- WHAT IS A SIGNAL ?

A SIGNAL is a big enough change in the market's direction that will cause it ( at certain levels ) to reverse and go your way.

you can derive a signal just by using renko spectrum, or academy signal or the pro-9 or any others- they are all the same.

you want to go in as soon as possible so your stop is minimal.

many times at a certain level i dont even use indicators just a plain 1 renko bars and i watch on that level for a change of direction.

what i would like to have is a confirmation of volume.

bottom line- you should use everything in your arsenal to make sure that you are not throwing darts in the dark.

my big money winners are actually from my position trading ( currently i am short up to my butt lol )- and i only trade for two hours 6:30 to 8:30 and thats enough for me.

never get stuck with one set of indicators- always strive for better and learn more because trading is an art and not science and that is why 97% of the traders lose money.

take care and i will try to post few examples soon.

Jane

• 3 weeks later...
I tested MZ pack indicator and I think it's a wonderful product (may be better than J*gS*w, or at same level). There is now an update that let you build a strategy with mz indicators (I still not tested this feature): http://www.mzpack.pro/en/2016/04/29/mzpack-2-1-0-beta/ The thing that I really don't like is that if you buy a licence with NT7, you have to pay again to upgrade to NT8. I think it is not correct. Usually as a customer you receive free upgrade! What do you think? Traderbeauty, have you tested it too?

I tested MZ pack indicator and I think it's a wonderful product (may be better than J*gS*w, or at same level). There is now an update that let you build a strategy with mz indicators (I still not tested this feature): http://www.mzpack.pro/en/2016/04/29/mzpack-2-1-0-beta/ The thing that I really don't like is that if you buy a licence with NT7, you have to pay again to upgrade to NT8. I think it is not correct. Usually as a customer you receive free upgrade! What do you think? Traderbeauty, have you tested it too?

Ty for your feedback!

As you have mentiod above license is still very cheap for the value (10 indicators now). So almost anyone can buy and try MZpack in sim or live trading.

If it's the tool you can make money with just continue do it on NT8 wich I hope will be better than NT7.

If not - it's not such a big mistake like pay 399usd for the tool you can't trade with.

• 3 weeks later...