Request MZpack medicine

thedriver

Hi traders, what's it mean? :-?

MZpack and some ARPOCs Pro indicators (arprof.com/product/arpocs-pro-for-ninja-trader/)

seem exactly the same, changed only the name.

Very strange!!

Regards

@thedriver....you are right ...look same to me. Then who is the actual owner ???? they both can't be the developer of same stuff ???

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MZpack and some ARPOCs Pro indicators (arprof.com/product/arpocs-pro-for-ninja-trader/)

Very strange!!

Regards

As for me they are totally different, but certainly worth to know them closer.

Thanks for pointing out this developer and his products. I'm always glad seeing such things...

Edit:

Unfortunately there are no trials available...

Edited by admis

Very strange!!

Regards

Hi thedriver!

I know about it.

Look at release date to check who was first.

They are f@king thieves. One guy from Israel and other from Ukrain.

They just copied the look and maybe some basic algos. I dont know what is inside. If u wanna check send them 120 usd :)

Hi Guys,

I tried to educate MZ Pack but there are challenges, still i have given it a shot. Could anyone please help me by testing if the MZ educated file below works properly or no.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/17lk9h

The version for MZ Pack is 1.4.0.0

Place/Replace this dll file in Documents/Ninja Trader Folder/bin/custom

Cheer!!

Only what you can do by doing this are:

1. To cancel any free trials from MZpack

2. To cancel developing of 1.x in MZpack

3. To lift price upto 300+ usd for 2.x with downloads only for clients.

Traders, i think you should say "thanx" to jff!

We got many other ideas about how to punish pill lovers, but we dont want panish who pay.

So now it's your choise, jff.

Don't know if was stolen but to me doesn't look the same :-?

Mikhail I think will be a good idea offer for example an extra trial via licenses server....10 days????

Then, as always, who want everything for free will find it for free.

Edit: then Mikhail I like to see more real how to use.

Edited by exp48967

Don't know if was stolen but to me doesn't look the same :-?

If you compare the input data of MZBigtrade and ARprofbigtrade (take from their English user manual) are perfect the same,

even allert is the same (new_bigtrade.wav!!)), and all other MZpack indi have the same input.

PS: I dont have any installer for ARpro, sorry

below the a sample pic

ARprofbigtrade input

http://my.jetscreenshot.com/20438/20160202-oc6x-147kb.png

MZpack input

http://my.jetscreenshot.com/20438/20160202-ummb-77kb.png

regards

Edited by thedriver

If you compare the input data of MZBigtrade and ARprofbigtrade (take from their English user manual) are perfect the same,

even allert is the same (new_bigtrade.wav!!)), and all other MZpack indi have the same input.

below the a sample pic

ARprofbigtrade input

MZpack input

regards

Seems, you're right and I was wrong. I reviewed only their web pages without comparing both manuals. On the other side, only codes could tell the truth...

I'd be grateful, if our Russian speaking members, could help to clarify this.

Only what you can do by doing this are:

1. To cancel any free trials from MZpack

2. To cancel developing of 1.x in MZpack

3. To lift price upto 300+ usd for 2.x with downloads only for clients.

Traders, i think you should say "thanx" to jff!

We got many other ideas about how to punish pill lovers, but we dont want panish who pay.

So now it's your choise, jff.

So, if you think, it could be a better option for you - then do it. I'd advise you rather to think twice before that...

Please also keep in mind, we always have a choice regardless of your decisions.

btw. To be honest, I don't get it: "We got many other ideas about how to punish pill lovers, but we dont want panish who pay." :-?

Edited by admis

So, if you think, it could be a better option for you - then do it. I'd advise you rather to think twice before that...

Please also keep in mind, we always have a choice regardless of your decisions.

btw. To be honest, I don't get it: "We got many other ideas about how to punish pill lovers, but we dont want panish who pay." :-?

@Admis....I think he meant... he will punish if someone using the educated version. and will not if you are using the paid version. I don't understand how. seem like a threat to me and I am the one preaching everyone to buy this.

Seems, you're right and I was wrong. I reviewed only their web pages without comparing both manuals. On the other side, only codes could tell the truth...

I'd be grateful, if our Russian speaking members, could help to clarify this.

read this post

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/26739-Request-MZpack-medicine?p=400229&viewfull=1#post400229

Very strange!!

Regards

Hi thedriver--Hope all is well--but not that weird---Think about it--U have viper,High Percent--and believe one other that all stem from same three guys with different websites?====$$$$ for suckers like us to buy and figure out they are charlatans---

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i64.tinypic.com/30c3d7d.jpg[/img]

newbie0101

Its better say charlatans to those two guys from arprof

Israel guy Igor

http://content.screencast.com/users/rename370/folders/Default/media/730666d5-edb0-4d48-8dbe-3c090d51a063/02.03.2016-10.36.png

Ukrainian guy Aleksey

http://content.screencast.com/users/rename370/folders/Default/media/b220ab32-bd4f-4299-8b61-5de15fa6d195/02.03.2016-10.37.png

And dont abuse who you even dont know. I dont hiding. You can see my facebook and even call me. I worked 6+ months on MZpack. So you better think before say something.

Peace.

Now, after 300+ messages in my trading room yesterday and given ****s to Igor from all russian community they off stolen ideas and code from their site.

I think we can close this theme.

Its a lure type of trade! Waiting for a smackdown. The Gl as been around for some time already. I also follow ninjafutures and testopal. All of this and more can be found in the atas suite.

Be good, make your offer as you sense the market but be cool about it.

Why some people just love to teach others and make their decisions without knowing facts? I dont know...

Thanx for your advise and be calm when someone will hijack your car ;)

Edited by Mikhail Zhelnov

Mikhail. Relax you are a vendor that tries to push your product thats fair. But you seem to dont realize that you came to this forum and also testopal where you are a moderator and push your product and also were very sensitive towards comments that igor made about your product. I dont use your product will i ever for that matter because i dont need it. But you came here beeing very cool as a vendor, explaining setups and all also plugging another product meanwhile. But when confronted with a copy of your product you immediately post photos and information about them. Thats not cool i think. Jff is doing whats is supposed he is educating just like others are. One could assume that -oh is product is so cheap and comes here and bla bla bla. But you are pusshing product. It could be a vendors forum but its not. Auction is cheap, bst ebook is cheap volume node is cheap. So price is not an issue nor should it be. You have ofa that is shared and educated freely here but i dont see you opposed to that. Jff, imo, did what he did and that's what this forum is about. You want to make your offer higher go ahead. Also as just a mind twist you have to admit that the menus from arpoc that can be real time filter with a slider are very intuitive for most users. I admire your work and that should be evaluated by other members and your clients. I follow the russian forums because there is a predominant talk about volume and tape reading. So im not teaching anything. But maybe the context made you learn. Be cool and happy trading. Headfake

Edit: also not cool about giving a key that can identify everybody that uses it from here while stating that is a extension period.

Edited by hliboi

hliboi

Maybe you don't like my posts, but I realy don't like this: http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/26739-Request-MZpack-medicine?p=400318&viewfull=1#post400318

I realy did not want post anything about arprof guys, but i cant after that. I'm explaining this personaly to you if you didn't get it.

I dont know what you mean about igor's comments on testopal. He was very affable in our conversations on forum and online. Even offered to cooperate with him. But i rejected that.

He expleained to me that there is no problem that he reverse engineered my code and started to sell the clone cause someone (like jff) will hack it whatever. It was kind of shocking for me.

On testopal forum i made pretty big community to work together on our needs in trading tools.

I'd like to talk about improvemets of the tool someone may needed instead of ansewering such kind of posts i linked above.

Maybe this is not right place for that. Ok. Just will answer questions only about the tool. Write anything else - i dont care.

PS

7 days key is for all MZpack newsletter sibscribers too http://us12.campaign-archive2.com/?u=3b8f69818f1d0ccb188fc4e10&id=4419026cff

The key also placed on MZpack FB page. So it's realy cool :D

Go and chekt it if your thoughts goes so far.

Edited by Mikhail Zhelnov

hliboi

Maybe you don't like my posts, but I realy don't like this: http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/26739-Request-MZpack-medicine?p=400318&viewfull=1#post400318

You're an interesting person...

You've read jff's post and it makes you angry. Did you check, at least that file?

In contrast, I haven't noticed your joy after my post # 6 and few others - before and after that.

Edited by admis

lol- i was here from the start but he behaved and actually seemed to be helping our members so i saw no harm in letting him stay even though he is a vendor.

Mikhail- you are more than welcome here as long as you help the community -

We have no interest with your fights against other vendors same as we dont get part of your proceeds- meaning- we are not involved in your business only in the logic behind the indicators.

So please - keep your fights for yourself and lets stay focused on trading only.

Traderbeauty-Jane

Super Moderator

Mikhail, please dont take ofense just a reality check. I think you have a good product. Why not be part of the ninjaecosystem? Don't know if you are already. Do some webminar with them. That's an ideia. Ask the members what kind of improvements they see suitable for the system. I don't know... I wish you a good endeavour.

I'm a little bit not comfortable here.

Someone says welcome, someone wants to crack the tool...

Many things in MZpack was made by requests from russian community.

Unfortunately i didn't see any requests here from this topic start date.

Someone asks me how to trade FDAX or TF or NQ.

I think it's better to ask how to trade orderflow. Or to show his or her trading strategy and then to ask how to incorporate MZpack into it.

In my case it was Market Profile and volatility as trading system and big picture.

I learnt it 2 months on trading course. And then 6 month of doing everyday practice.

I dont think I can tell how to trade e.g. FDAX using MP + MZpack in couple of messages.

It's unreal if you understand.

So be prepared for hard work.

Here is some video of NASDAQ

http://www.mzpack.pro/en/2016/02/03/e-mini-nasdaq-nq-futures-day-trading-video/

Good luck!

I'm a little bit not comfortable here.

Someone says welcome, someone wants to crack the tool...

Many things in MZpack was made by requests from russian community.

Unfortunately i didn't see any requests here from this topic start date.

Someone asks me how to trade FDAX or TF or NQ.

I think it's better to ask how to trade orderflow. Or to show his or her trading strategy and then to ask how to incorporate MZpack into it.

In my case it was Market Profile and volatility as trading system and big picture.

I learnt it 2 months on trading course. And then 6 month of doing everyday practice.

I dont think I can tell how to trade e.g. FDAX using MP + MZpack in couple of messages.

It's unreal if you understand.

So be prepared for hard work.

Here is some video of NASDAQ

http://www.mzpack.pro/en/2016/02/03/e-mini-nasdaq-nq-futures-day-trading-video/

Good luck!

Hi Milhail,

You are right. We should ask the right question. As TB (Jane) said. Even thou this is not vendor forum, but we welcomed you and respect that you are working hard and improving your tools pretty quick. do you have document or video on how to trade using your tools. I am waiting for your ninja8 package to come out, I will buy it then. Please keep us posted and in the meantime make some video in english so users can understand. You have very good tools so keep up the good work.