@nton Kr3il - Forex Trading Master Class

trellis

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

Has anyone updated the excel files of this course up to this date? (the files that need data to be updated from the sources, like the files with the ISM vs GDP graphs, etc...) If you have done this can you please share here? Thanks

Has anyone here finished this course and actually practices the endogenous and exogenous analysis?

If yes, how do you do it for EUR and GBP?

Because for the euro you have several countries making up the currency, and the GBP is the UK.

The spreadsheet template with the data sources is very handy cause you just need to keep updating it and the US data is easy to find. Then to do it for other countries you just need to go after the data and replace in the spreadsheet. Ok, so far not hard, arduous but not hard.

BUT, as I said, when talking about euro and pounds, which involves different countries, then I believe that the data source is different, otherwise it's gonna get too convoluted.

Doing the endogenous/exogenous analysis for the JPY must be a pain too, all the gov sites must be in japanese, I doubt that there is english version...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...