Kongz@n@ new files.

stevemoore

His levels should be Euro IB range from 5 minutes to 1 hr., O,H,L,C and Pivots. For the US use those levels then the same as the day goes forward. He may also watch the VWAP.

If they are off a little, then look at weekly VWAP, fibs numbers. Really those are all the levels professional traders watch. At least should be some simple homework to check.

If someone could post the numbers that he gives his members then they checked.

His levels should be Euro IB range from 5 minutes to 1 hr., O,H,L,C and Pivots. For the US use those levels then the same as the day goes forward. He may also watch the VWAP.

If they are off a little, then look at weekly VWAP, fibs numbers. Really those are all the levels professional traders watch. At least should be some simple homework to check.

If someone could post the numbers that he gives his members then they checked.

Hi Tradernate...I try to match with OHLC and different pivots with is level...but they do not match...because he sends his level 8:00AM EST...then his level probably will be Euro IB or fibs as you suggested

Hi Tradernate...I try to match with OHLC and different pivots with is level...but they do not match...because he sends his level 8:00AM EST...then his level probably will be Euro IB or fibs as you suggested

Two of the things I perceive that are used for levels are Previous Day Fibs and the Murrey Math Levels...they always are exact or within a few ticks of his printed levels.

Cheers!

Mick

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...