Trade multiple account

iksak

Good morning everyone,

I'd like to know if someone has experience with trading multiple account at the same time from ninjatrader chart trading.

I have read on ninjatrader forum that it is possible trading multiple account using an account group, but the problem is that order modification and cacellation must be treated separatly, so it is impossible replicate a discretionary strategy on multiple account.

I read also that it can be made using a code (i thinks a strategy to insert on the chart you trade).

Has someone some idea?

Thanks,

There should be few separate connections to broker accounts(like CQG and IB) and separate strategy instances on each of them. Don't think its gonna work in any other manner.

Good morning everyone,

I'd like to know if someone has experience with trading multiple account at the same time from ninjatrader chart trading.

I have read on ninjatrader forum that it is possible trading multiple account using an account group, but the problem is that order modification and cacellation must be treated separatly, so it is impossible replicate a discretionary strategy on multiple account.

I read also that it can be made using a code (i thinks a strategy to insert on the chart you trade).

Has someone some idea?

Thanks,

There should be few separate connections to broker accounts(like CQG and IB) and separate strategy instances on each of them. Don't think its gonna work in any other manner.

This could work with an auto strategy, but it is interesting to know if there is a way trading discrectionary. I mean send an order via chart trading with an ATM strategy working, and apply the same order and strategy in 2 or more account.

Thanks anyway

maybe this can help you

http://www.forexupload.com/rS

more info: http://littlefishfx.com/shop/mt4-ninjatrader-bridge/

work to copie it from nt7 to another nt7, or nt7 to mt4, or mt4 to nt7

the configuration take a little time, but is possible.

bye

Great!

Thank you very much Mauro, i didn't know it may run from nt7 to nt7.

Best way is to use interactivebrokers.

They have multiple accounts entries- very simple and no need to play with software.

Ninja has the option but as was mentioned before -IT DOES NOT WORK.

AMP- has it but they were charging $1 extra for each entry for each account per side which is ridiculous.

I dont play with fire when there is no need to.

Jane

Great!

Thank you very much Mauro, i didn't know it may run from nt7 to nt7.

I'm not sure i'm doing well,so some question for you:

1- Have you to connect the same ninjatrader with the different broker you want to trade?

2- Have you to open for example 2 charts, one for the "source" strategy and the other for the "target" strategy?

3- If I want to use only ninjatrader (no Metatrader), what have I to put in the "Metatrader path" field of the copier strategy?

Sorry for all this questions, but I couldn't find nothing about this in internet.

Thanks again

maybe this can help you

http://www.forexupload.com/rS

more info: http://littlefishfx.com/shop/mt4-ninjatrader-bridge/

work to copie it from nt7 to another nt7, or nt7 to mt4, or mt4 to nt7

the configuration take a little time, but is possible.

bye

Mauro,

can you give me more information about how to configure the bridge from ninja to ninja with different brokers?? In the file you shared there was several folder, some with dll and some other with cs. Have I to install both or the CS files are enough?

Thanks again,

bye