Viper Object Trader

barslaw

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some centuries ago some cultures were conquered make a single strategy:

-Showing some magic acts to make people think the Conqueror is "amazing people "

-After that ignorant was subdued and controlled as a dponky

today ALLL as usual!

GUYS use a register ident9ification all AV sucks

hey guys, does anybody else has the PowerMeter 1 not showing ?, (being constantly black),

all other stuff work ok and i was wondering if there is any conflict with other packages. Like Viper, or HPtrading etc.

Any ideas ?

Thanks to all

The ObjectTraderPowerDisplay is not updated by itself, but by 4 other, independent indicators:

ObjectTraderLightning1MTF

ObjectTraderLightning2MTF

ObjectTraderLightning3MTF

ObjectTraderLightning4MTF

You have to add to the chart at least one of them. Each square box represents trend calculated by the 4 above indicators (counting from the left: 1,2,3,4).

The ObjectTraderPowerDisplay is not updated by itself, but by 4 other, independent indicators:

ObjectTraderLightning1MTF

ObjectTraderLightning2MTF

ObjectTraderLightning3MTF

ObjectTraderLightning4MTF

You have to add to the chart at least one of them. Each square box represents trend calculated by the 4 above indicators (counting from the left: 1,2,3,4).

Yep solved it, thanks again sir :)

• 1 year later...

Does anyone know if we have the latest Viper Object Trader "Stealth" educated? Please advise if you know. Thanks.

It is the most recent webinar listed on the list of webinars site, http://vipertradingsystems.com/webinars/.

I captured, to the best of my ability, where Object Trader Stealth would have auto entered buy trades.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/mpau98

just an advice -- if you are profitable just start 1 contarct on real money since you have a 50 k account . dont waste time sim it will not help you -- you are just wasting your time SIM trading. you are profitable since there is no fear of real money being invested on a SIM trading. i have been there and regret not trading real money years back.

just an advice -- if you are profitable just start 1 contarct on real money since you have a 50 k account . dont waste time sim it will not help you -- you are just wasting your time SIM trading. you are profitable since there is no fear of real money being invested on a SIM trading. i have been there and regret not trading real money years back.

Hi eurotrdr :)

yes, i can confirm the advice of 445NDO, although i don't consider myself as a trader, @ 100 % it is too much easier to "earn" lots of Sim Money in Sim trading...NO EMOTIONS = Full Boost, man....Around 2008, i have practiced this kind of Sim trading, and i was easily "doing" beetween 3% and 5% PER DAY.... :D:)@-) You see the MOVIE.....It was like a funny game, but not TRADING....

Guys or gals. I am recovering from cancer surgery and subsequent treatments. I appreciate your concern but I have absolutely NO intentions of trading live until I'm 100% healthy! I have no idea, at this point, when that will be.

I only look at the charts when my health permits. I'd be an absolute fool to trade live in my current condition. Anyways, thanks for the wise advice.

Guys or gals. I am recovering from cancer surgery and subsequent treatments. I appreciate your concern but I have absolutely NO intentions of trading live until I'm 100% healthy! I have no idea, at this point, when that will be.

I only look at the charts when my health permits. I'd be an absolute fool to trade live in my current condition. Anyways, thanks for the wise advice.

We Pray for your fast recovery, and stable life.

• 4 months later...

Wish you speedy recovert, and healthy New YEar

• 5 months later...

Latest version (needs EDU) set for only SIM mode: https://www.sendspace.com/file/m7aizw

Install video: http://www.vipertradingsystems.com/SupportVideos/InstallationVideoForOurTrial-102817.mp4

PDF guide: http://www.vipertradingsystems.com/SupportVideos/TrainingVideosForObjectPowerTrader.pdf

Webinars: http://www.vipertradingsystems.com/webinars/

Object Trader Indicators

The system includes long and short trade entry signals as well as a trend indicator which can be used as a trade re-entry trigger and trailing stop. After many years of development and rigorous testing in a live trading environment, this system has proved itself with traders all around the world.

Object Power Trader

Object Power Trader is a comprehensive Ninja Trader strategy and will outline clear entries as well as managing your trade. Object Power Trader also has automatic entries based on several entry criteria. Object Trader was in development for three years and based on our members input from all over the world. Come check it out, and you will have the same indicators and our great strategy, Object Power Trader to use during your trial.

Trading Room For Our Special Guests (Click On The Link to Join Us)

The Viper Pro Trading Room is open for the first two hours of each trading day - Monday through Friday. Each morning, literally hundreds of traders from all over the US and throughout the world actively participate in these live market sessions. Live trade calls are made on as many as five futures instruments.

Viper And Object Trader Training Webinars

Live Training Webinars are held three times weekly to provide live interaction and training for trading the signals generated by the Object Power Trader Trading System. In addition, they also function as live support sessions where detailed questions regarding the use of the indicators and Object Trader are answered. It is very rare to see this level of support and training given live every week.

Power Meter Watches Four Trends

Viper Trading makes use of some proprietary and sophisticated analysis tools to make sure you stay on the right side of the trade. Power Meter watches four trends simultaneously and can be pulled from any tick based chart. Simply put, Power Meter is watching the instrument you are trading for great retrace trades in the trend as well as counter trend trades against the trend. You don't have to be on the wrong side of the trade anymore with Power Meter.

High Energy Times

High Energy Times are emailed out to all of the Subscribers each night before the trading day begins with specific times identified for the trader to watch for potential market tops, bottoms and/or breakouts from consolidation to trigger large moves. Wouldn't it be great to know specific times WHEN to look for trades - that is what this service provides its Subscribers