Traderbeauty Method for the ES.

Traderbeauty

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

next one is way simpler-that double bottom did not last much and failed to break the top which means that its going down and WILL BREAK that bottom now with a target of at least 1.272- which is what happened.

Just use the acme trend 1 and 2 default settings. renko spectrum 1-1 (DO NOT START TO LOOK FOR INDICATORS HERE-just do a search , work a little and you will find them all).I use right line colored ma.No need for anything else.

//////http://i.imgur.com/6COSIUi.png////

Enjoy

Jane

More coming us.

http://i.imgur.com/6COSIUi.png

This is gom delta volume- for some reason its just saying using binary- no idea why- and i dont really care. but the indicator is not too bad most of the times.

When "Rec: Format" is set to Binary (type of file to write to), Gomi will record data so you can use the true bid and ask data later (you must have write data set to true, otherwise the data will only be good until you refresh your chart). If you set Rec: Format to NinjaTickFile, it will use the built in Ninja database, which does not have bid and ask data.

Going tomorrow morning to Yosemite till friday evening so wont be able to post - just fyi- here are the limit shorts plus the brackets that i placed in all my live accounts- again- this is live so be very careful- not a toy and definitely not gambling.

exiting my last two shorts at 1889 and 1880.

sell 1958.25 with exit bracket 1910

sell 1990.5 with exit bracket 1950

sell 1982 exit 1937

sell 2017.5 exit 1947

i will not have cell service there so i wont be able to check the market or change entries- but most likely where i stay i will have internet that i can access in the evening- that is why i place everything with brackets.

now- all i have to do is pray that the market will go up and fill my orders.

have a good week.

promise to continue posting ES examples when i come back.

Traderbeauty-Jane

When "Rec: Format" is set to Binary (type of file to write to), Gomi will record data so you can use the true bid and ask data later (you must have write data set to true, otherwise the data will only be good until you refresh your chart). If you set Rec: Format to NinjaTickFile, it will use the built in Ninja database, which does not have bid and ask data.

How does this information help in making a better trade entry?

I guess your one of those people who don't care to understand why and what is being drawn on your chart. Some people care about that, so why not just let people use the information and if it's not helpful to you, then ignore it.

To the contrary, I'm looking for an explanation as to what those Gom bars represent and how they are used in a trade decision. If you can't help, that's fine, just ignore my message.

Hello my friends.

I am back- tired but in one piece lol.

It was very hot in yosemite but really beautiful. hardly any water though...

What made it even better is that even though I had no access to internet there I did very well without even being near the computer.

Some of my levels were hit including some exits and I am up real nicely on my positions.

Today ( just checked it ) was a miserable low volume day which tells me that my down levels are still good and I am not exiting my positions yet.

Anyway-

I AM OVERWHELMED WITH YOUR RESPONSES and promise to post some more charts tomorrow.

I am going to focus on TODAY'S chart specifically because it was such a low volume day which usually makes it harder to trade.

Will post tomorrow morning just too tired now.

Take care and thanks again.

Traderbeuaty-Jane

GM Everyone- I will continue with explanations and add few examples every time that I find enough time to do so.

Before I start I have to explain the concept- The market is not fixed or set, it keeps changing and you have to adjust yourself to it.You cannot decide that today you will only short because some guru decided that you need to watch and decide what to do.

Trading the ES is like a story , each chapter is connected to the previous one and so on.You need to be able to follow the individual chapters and make sure they make sense IN REAL TIME NOT LATER.If there is no sense or correlation and perfect match that means that something is wrong and you might be making a mistake meaning- stay on the side lines and wait.

I simplified it for you using only two charts with as less indicators as possible.I usually dont start before 9:30 eastern time and if the volume goes nuts- above 20k per minute i wait till it goes down to normal 15k per minute.

So lets start with friday.

I will post each image in a new window to make it easier and simple for myself.

The market opened but never gave us any retracement to go long- check the renko 4-1 right windo. obviously you could have gone long anywhere but that is not my style - i dont just jump in and hope that the momentum will carry me. From past experience- most of the times when everything is green and up and you go long because it looks so good- that is when it almost always goes against you.

By the time the market started to retrace it broke all the fibs including the 2.61 which is the highest i use. That means you should GO LONG at 38 fib.

http://i.imgur.com/5JB0Mhi.jpg

look what happened when it bounced off the 38 fib- we got a nice confirmation on the renko 1-1 and we could enter long with few ticks stop.

if you went long at 1952 you could easily make 3 points at the double top and exit at 55 or stay and make a little less using the renko 1-1 stops- but that was definitely not a loser.

http://i.imgur.com/2J8IgMP.jpg

market went down and bounced of the 1.9 fib meaning we need to short at the .38 fib- this entry was not great- we would hardly make anything unless we keep very tight stops.

apparently the market reversed at the 78 fib.once we got out we just sit and wait- DO NOTHING till we either get a new high or a new low.

http://i.imgur.com/DKxTvaX.jpg

here is the next story...

market made more than 1.9( first arrow ). meaning we go in at 38-( second arrow ). we got a nice confirmation there and could have gone long either at 52 or 52.75 with few ticks stop. our target is now at least 1.272 fib extension which is 56 meaning another 3-4 points - not bad at all.

http://i.imgur.com/NUJkghN.jpg

ok- last one- image 5- WE KNOW that we are looking for a LONG- fib extension was good- 1.6 - the only thing we dont know if FROM WHERE ? so why guess-? let the market tell us what to do.

Use the renko 1-1 as an entry.

As you can see it went down to the 78 fib- made a double bottom and gave us the opportunity to enter long.if we entered at 54 with 7 ticks stop ( bellow the 78 fib ) our exit is 1.272 which is 59 for another 5 points.

So bottom line- the story was playing beautifully - all you had to do is understand WHERE the market is coming from and where its going to.Once you know that- entry is a piece of cake and same for exit.

Hope that helps-

please push the THANKS button so I can see if this has any interest for you and will continue.

Do you see how simple trading is; how relaxed it can be; how not complicated and not flooded with millions of indicators and charts.

Take care

Traderbeauty-Jane

http://i.imgur.com/v29VXpr.jpg

Tb,

I apologize for the question, if it is a dummy not answer.

I do not do daytrade, I expect in next middle of 2016 to do this.

But, time to time, I want to do some test's. I will do before. Sure.

But in first time in Friday I use for first time the Rjay.. renko... and by default is 6-3

You use 1-1, some reason for that? Test's you do is better this 1-1?

Many thanks

This is not a dumb question- the reason why i use the renko 1-1 is very simple-

i want to get in as soon as possible and have stops that are as small as possible, that means identifying the trend and the entry asap.

If you use a much bigger time frame you will have to be late and have a large stop which is ok if that is your style.