Traderbeauty Method for the ES.

Traderbeauty

Hi amruta

Its a little too complicated and includes few time frame analysis - but just to give you an idea how i got the 1990.50- its was just the 1.272 extension plus it was a double top so i knew its a sure thing to do even though i was not near a computer or internet.whats more important is to know what is your target AHEAD of time and since this was 1.272 plus a double top i expected it to go to at least 78 fib which it did.

one more thing- the real number was 1992.5 but i took one point off to make sure i will be filled.

Regarding fibs- i think the best is a fib course by the guy from dynamic traders i think- not sure- its been so long- forgot his name. its a dvd size with five parts if i am not mistaken.

its very popular and available in many torrents- its a workshop and its very good.

Other than that- any fib short book or video will be good, its very simple and you wont find much that is not repeating.

i am here to answer any questions- ask away and dont hesitate.

jane

http://i.imgur.com/Psxx5G6.jpg

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Santoshv

I did my utmost to simplify everything for all of you so in my example you would enter long at 54 using the acme trend as a confirmation and proof.

The fact that it made a double bottom at the 78 is helping you to validate that long.

I NEVER use market orders (only in stops ) i always use limit orders.

jane

i am an *****

the reason why volume was so low is because the contract is changing to december very soon and thursday was the day when the volume on the new contract exceeds the old one.

So bottom line i am going to rollover all my shorts to the december contract and from now on all the numbers are going to be the new- december one.

fyi

jane

Jane,

curious why on post #22 how you would choose which entry to take on that pull back... you had a 1.6 run up so market is still strong as beyond the 1.27...but knowing which fib to take it on the pull back has me curious. seems if you get up around the 1.9 your taking the 38% retrace...so my assumption is the 1.6 you may look at the .618 but you chose the 78%...

thanks for your posts enjoying seeing how someone just trades Fibs alone...

first answer- i observe and apply fib on every single important leg, obviously i would not do so for a 1 point leg although you could.

you need to decide what time frame you care about and watch the legs within this time frame.

i look at the renko 1-1 renko 4-1 and 8-2 , on top of that i watch 60 min and 180 and of course the daily.

you need to know WHY a move has started- there is a reason WHY for every swing. if you know WHY it started at a certain place then you know WHERE its going.That is exactly what happened when I shorted at 1990.50 and i took a minimum target of 40 points without even being there because i expected it to go as low as the 78 fib which it did. i also had another short at 1982 which i got out at 1938 for another 44 points which is great for one contract.if someone does not believe i can post an image of the broker's report- no problems at all.

Second answer- to V777- please do not confuse my shorts positions and day trading.

My total outcome of the market is to the downside and i am using every opportunity of an up move to short it - but as i said before- do not follow me unless you have enough money in your account- i am not using stops with these positions so be very careful. this is real- live - and not a game- do not copy me unless you have enough buying power and can withstand a large drawdown in your account.

when day trading- you have to use stops no matter what- we want these stops to be as small as possible so thats why we enter using the renko 1-1 which is the fastest possible time frame ( unless you go to a very small tick chart).

hope that helps.

do not hesitate to ask.

there are no dumb questions- there are dumb traders ... :).

take care my friends and thank you ADMIS again for all you support and share.

Traderbeauty-Jane

i was not confusing your day trading with swing trading ... just asking as simple question about your day trading on post #22 ... maybe did not write it clear enough to make sense apologies.

i was wondering why you chose the 78 fib retrace verses the 61.8 to look for a long on that particular set up you were talking about for a day trade... in post #22... and no worries i am not "following" your trades sim or live ... i am following your thread :)

thanks

Edited by v777

Sorry v777

you are correct- my mistake and sorry about that.

As i explained before- trading has a lot of "ART" in it, its not a totally precise science and will never be.

You need to watch slowly and decide in a fraction of a second whether to go in or not.

We need to use every piece of information to make the right decision.

In my post #22 you are absolutely correct saying that the 61.8 would have been a possible entry you but... ----- and here i will give you two answers both preventing you from entering at the 61.8-

Answer one-simple mechanical one- do not go long BELLOW the moving average.This is the easy answer that most likely will solve most of you entry hesitations but might be slightly delayed.

Answer two------ and here is where the ART starts and the amateurs cant grasp fast enough----- what i do - is actually looking at EVERY single move even small ones- they will tell you the truth, they will give you all the info that you are looking for just by visual plotting.

The move down from 57.50 is a retracement from a fib- we do not know where it will stop so i am watching carefully for signs that will show me that the move down has ended and the move up just started.thats is why observing that small double bottom that would not even register on any other time frame is so important- it would let you go in quicker with smaller stops which is the key to our success.

This takes some training and many screen hours but its still much easier (imho ) that many complicated and composed methods.

Please- everyone- keep asking and dont be shy and if you have any idea that can help with the entry please let me know.

Take care

Traderbeauty-Jane

p.s

my new short levels- each comes with at least 40 points target but no stops so please- be very careful this is not a test or a joke- this is real.

my exits for now are 1910 and 1880 - old contract but i will rollover tomorrow.

BINGO :).BINGO :) BINGO :) :):):):):)

My last targets at 1936.25 and 1917

ok- so I am out of most of my shorts- wow- what a beautiful ride- so i want to share with you how i got these levels.

look at the image and i will try to explain it in details----

lets start with the fact that on a daily- weekly basis i still expect a big move down bellow that low of 1821 ( new es contract to make sure )- that huge move down broke all the long stops and now they are all acting as resistance.price action telling us to wait for another move down below that 1821.

I am looking for places to short without stops.

we actually had a retacement before of 62 - no shown- so i expect a move to the 1.272. i also shorted at the 112 just in case but i added at 2009 also ( did not post ) - now for a more thorough explanation:

the first fib on the left is showing us the fib retracement of the entire move down. since we broke the 50 on the way up i expect the 60 to give me a nice move down -( same as we had at the 38, and 50 ) and i take advantage of each of these moves.

so the 61.8 is 2003.6 but i need to hone it better so i use the fib extension of 1.272- which is the middle fib which gave me 2009. guess what- market went 2 points more and dropped like a stone- that was the fomac interest day.

you all keep looking for a way to define you target - once you are in position- i dont make it soo complicated.

the daily- weekly is saying we should go bellow the 1821.

the 1.272 is saying we should either go as low as the 62 ( 1935.78) or the 78 ( 1915.58) which is the fib on the right.

i got out of some at 36 and waiting for the 15.58 to be reached ( i add one point to make sure i get filled )- i also keep 2 shorts just in case that the weekly will win and i will exit them around 1770.

if the market will go up i will reshort at the 78 2052 and this time i will mortgage my kitchen and kids lol and put everything i have there- but lets wait and see- the 2052 is not an accurate level for now.

time will tell.

anyway- hope that shows you how powerful fibs are and how accurate they are and how simple it is to work with them.

take care and hit the "Thanks button " otherwise i have no idea if you have any interest.

Traderbeauty-Jane

http://i.imgur.com/Fb2snNv.jpg

here is a proof to all the ones that do not believe and think i bs everyone.

This is a screen capture of my Interactive Brokers platform- this is LIVE and not a DEMO and you can see that ( demo accounts have brown heading that says so )- you can see the nice profit .

keep in mind that i had to rollover the september contracts few days ago so it really does not show all the profit- only from the moment i rolled over but the important thing is to show you the idea of trading with just market reading- nothing else- simple and pure.

http://i.imgur.com/bDue2cI.png

one last thing that i wanted to show you-

you must be wondering why would i leave 2 shorts after having such nice profit- well- here is the answer-

look at the left arrow- this will show you that the move has started at the 61.8 fib of the entire down move retracement- that means that my target is at least 1.272 which is 1770 that is another 160 es points which is another $16,000 for these last 2 contracts- so why give it up ?

as you can see- i already placed another short order at 43.25 - if it goes there before it reaches 17 i will short but if it goes lower down to 17 or bellow then that 43.25 will be cancelled.

http://i.imgur.com/LeQXNmE.jpg

TB,

thanks for your posts enjoying them... i had a question or two for insight...but if its secret sauce no worries on sharing... but thought i would ask.

there are a couple of curious questions like when to switch anchors for the fibs etc so as things move forward your expectations are in the right direction here is a picture with a couple.

http://content.screencast.com/users/chinapassage/folders/Snagit/media/963deebc-7842-454c-9f9e-33821c816294/09.22.2015-18.59.png