[REQ] Ken Calhoun – ADX Mastery Completed Training

It's from http://www.adxmastery.com/ by Ken Calhoun

Heres What This Is All about:From one genuine trader to another, Im excited to share my best how to spot volatile entry signals strategy with you in my new ADX Mastery release. In fact, youll see nearly two full hours of trading tactics that I use in my own real trades, fully explained with charts so you can watch how to use this powerful indicator immediately.Perfect for active Stock and Forex day and swing traders.This new DVD has been created from two hugely popular webinars I did for my Daytrading University traders in September and October 2009, and is definitely a must get DVD for your trading library. Waitll you see how this useful leading indicator spots volatile moves in stocks (and currency pairs) in this important new video training system.

Its ideal for day and swing trading, as it covers examples of all styles, including both stock and forex trading setups and patterns. Youll want to study it carefully before putting on your very next trade, because it can potentially make a big difference in whether your entry continues on up in your favor, or turns against you. You need this.

Bonus. Even Includes live online training followup Webinar with actual charts:

Your ADX Mastery registration also entitles you to a complimentary free access pass to an upcoming online trading webinar as well, designed to help you use ADX with currentmarket breakout trades.

Youll even be able to ask questions and get answers from me personally, to help you see exactly how to enter and exit trades using this indicator with currentmarket charts of your choice (a $97 value, also includes downloadable video of the entire event included free when you order now).

Im a real trader learning from someone who actually trades is a key difference. With over 8,100 traders trained since 1999, Daytrading University is the active traders choice for those who want to learn from a real trader.

I was reading a book about this indicator, and today just found there is a video course about this indicator, however, linkings I can find on the Internet are all dead, really appreciate if anyone can kindly share this video.

Thanks.