“Are You Making These Mistakes with Fibonacci?” (Trading Pub webinar)

I am subscribed to Trading Pub and they recently sent me a new trading webinar on the lesser known Fibs mistakes.

"Confused about trading with Fibonacci? You won't be after this ...

If you have heard about the power and laser-like accuracy of Fibonacci trading, but have been totally in the dark or frustrated about how it works, then I have some great news for you today.

Todd Gordon, CNBC resident technical analysis expert and commentator, will reveal all the so-called “deep, dark” secrets of the “fibs” in a special online training event.

Todd will offer some plain talk about a simple strategy that often sounds complicated.

His exclusive online event is entitled “Are You Making These Mistakes with Fibonacci?” and if you ever wanted the plain, simple facts about how to trade successfully with the “fibs”... then you need to attend Todd’s online seminar

During this value-packed, no-fluff online seminar, Todd will share:

3 myths that could hamper your trading with the “fibs”… you need to eradicate them immediately

Amazing proof that Fibonacci numbers work… even in highly emotional trading… including the Great Crash of 1929 (when no one even KNEW the “fibs” existed!)

How to use Fibonacci numbers to anticipate where any market is headed… with uncanny precision!

Why the “Random Market Theory” is totally bogus… and how to bank on that fact big time

Why the numbers 0.786 and 1.272 could be a key new driver in your trading decisions

How to tell exactly where to place your “fibs” on any chart

The 3 tools of Fibonacci Analysis that can quickly take your trading to exciting new levels

How to handle all aspects of your trade… from entry to your stop trail action plan

Your complete 9-step Trading Plan to Success!

… and much more.

Trading Pub have uploaded the webinar to YT and here it is

Best to watch on YT with the vid enlarged.

Cheers,:)

Cash

Hi Cash, thanks for sharing the link. I am familiar with Tod's work...his knowledge of Fibs is pretty limited, or maybe he simply stays with very "safe" application of Fibonacci. In all honesty - there isn't a single book or webinar that will show "correct" and powerful use of Fib levels. I don't know if not many really have that knowledge, or nobody is willing to share, but Constance Brown books are as close as it gets to exposing the "real" strength of Fibonacci. Those should be easy to find online if anyone is interested.

Hi wicicom

Thank for your comment on todd's work with fibo.

Myself also keen to learn fibo but too many 'guru' out there

selling their lessons like fibo-queen - Carolyn Boroden, so

really don't know which one is really good & more reliable.

If you know of any good articles by Constance brown or

webinar on this area, do let us know.

Thank

Hi Cash

Thanks so much for sharing this with us-you are always there to help and give and we appreciate it all.

As a trader I use fibs constantly through the entire day.without fibs i am totally lost.

when there is no fib ratio i stop because i know that something is not right and i am almost always right.

I only trade the Es and the CL- but again- the mistakes that traders do are numerous - you cant just take the fibs as is and trade in the dark.Fib is not a trading method- fib is only an address.

You need to use price action- or better wording "Leg Action" which is totally different than price action.

Price action talks mostly about support-resistance- trendlines etc.I never bother with these.

You have to be able to read the market no matter how big or small are the legs.You need to be able to identify noise and chop and you can only do that using fibs and leg action and not lagging indicators.

This takes a lot of screen hours and experience- but this i the best way to trade and the safes one.

take care

Traderbeauty-Jane

torrent link

Todd Gordon - Forex Trading Using Fibonacci & Elliott Wave Size: 690.57 MB

http://www.btsdl.cc/todd-gordon-forex-trading-using-fibonacci-elliott-wave-tf4255475.html

&

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3754017/Todd+Gordon+-+Forex+Trading+Using+Fibonacci+%26+Elliott+Wave.html

Hi Cashmania

thank for sharing with us.

Hope someone will share with us this 'The Best Way to Trade Fibonacci Class by Todd Gordon'

webinar with us here too.

learningfx, I have looked for this "The Best Way to Trade Fibonacci" webinar by Todd Gordon but could not find it anywhere.Are you sure that's the correct title?

Btw, I have found and uploaded your book request America 2020. here

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/26170-America-2020-quot-The-Survival-Blueprint-quot?p=378201#post378201

Edited by CashManic

Hi Cash

Thanks so much for sharing this with us-you are always there to help and give and we appreciate it all.

As a trader I use fibs constantly through the entire day.without fibs i am totally lost.

when there is no fib ratio i stop because i know that something is not right and i am almost always right.

I only trade the Es and the CL- but again- the mistakes that traders do are numerous - you cant just take the fibs as is and trade in the dark.Fib is not a trading method- fib is only an address.

You need to use price action- or better wording "Leg Action" which is totally different than price action.

Price action talks mostly about support-resistance- trendlines etc.I never bother with these.

You have to be able to read the market no matter how big or small are the legs.You need to be able to identify noise and chop and you can only do that using fibs and leg action and not lagging indicators.

This takes a lot of screen hours and experience- but this i the best way to trade and the safes one.

take care

Traderbeauty-Jane

Hello Jane. Indeed you are source of inspiration for us who strive to be a professional trader,with a highly disciplined attitude and confidence in our own system, like Fibs is for you.Your ability and confidence in Fibs is unparalleled. You are a fine example to emulate for all of us.:)

Hi Cash, thanks for sharing the link. I am familiar with Tod's work...his knowledge of Fibs is pretty limited, or maybe he simply stays with very "safe" application of Fibonacci. In all honesty - there isn't a single book or webinar that will show "correct" and powerful use of Fib levels. I don't know if not many really have that knowledge, or nobody is willing to share, but Constance Brown books are as close as it gets to exposing the "real" strength of Fibonacci. Those should be easy to find online if anyone is interested.

wcicom! You are absolutely right about Connie Brown. She certainly knows a secret or two.I remember it was Darktrader who gave me the heads up on Connie and ever since reading her books and watching her webinars and vids, I am sold on her!

learningfx,

Unfortunately you just missed him.Cashmanic has just started his Internet Marketing "roadtrip" journey, which will last for 3 months. He will attend all the Internet Marketing conventions around the US cities.I have never seen anybody so "keyed-in" to his work.

I miss him already.:D

That's an interesting topic, I was using fib for trading, but it's a tool that I never studied its details

I know the numbers and draw the lines, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.......

Hi ryantc,

That's why I brought up Connie's work. With any tool - knowing how to use it correctly is more important than which tool we use. Fibonacci is not as simple as it seems at first. Just pulling retracements from high to low will give you spotty results at best. Like Gann used to say - "if we start right we will finish right", but starting points are not as obvious as they often seem. Connie gives a bit of heads up on that, and the rest we can expand on ourselves.

Good luck,