Brokers with coverage of negative balance

qwertz2021

Hello! I'm searching for the perfect broker :))

IMO, coverage of negative balance is very important since the CHF turmoil in january. I can see that some forex brokers are now advertizing, like FxPro. I can say that this broker is a good one, apart from the spread of crude oil CFD is very high (4 ticks).

Someone knows if there is a similar broker with a small crude oil spread, a good choice of CFDs (stock indexes, commodities), AND this negative balance coverage? It would be if this broker is not based in the US, and of course if the client support is good too ;-)

Thanks for your help

• 2 weeks later...
related to SNB event, my current account are just works as usual, all clients account equipped with negative balance, which means there's no need to worry for having similar event to happen again. ECN account are micro lot size type, support by their fast execution and high leverage up to 1:500, can give a boost of any trading system. no such limitation upon trading method use, news trading, scalping, etc. an order which close an instant are honorable as profit gain for any client. it's a total freedom to use any kind trading strategies, no restriction upon exit system unlike what I ever experience with any other account I have with some other brokers account.