Woodies Collection and AutoTrader 7.0.1.6

vit007

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Admis

I am wondering what are 32 files in xml format in chart folder of template folder, these are not source files and can not be used individually to install indicators you want if you dont want to go installation via files withbars and nobars you have provided.

I don't get you...

There are 34 files in the folder templates\Chart. All of them are the chart templates in XML format (not C#). On the page #3 in the post #29 I've explained it: if you want, manually unzip them to proper folders of NT

By the proper folders I mean: (Windows 7 and up)

c:\Users\...\Documents\NinjaTrader 7\templates\

c:\Users\...\Documents\NinjaTrader 7\workspaces\

• 4 weeks later...

Admis

I guess woodies has new update. The educated version you posted prompting for update on a regular basis, it is a small yellow box appears on the left corner of chart window, is there a way to disable it?. See my question in above post. Thanks

Edited by rondonelli

Admis

I guess woodies has new update. The educated version you posted prompting for update on a regular basis, it is a small yellow box appears on the left corner of chart window, is there a way to disable it?. See my question in above post. Thanks

No, my friend, you are wrong. My edu version shows nothing about the necessity of updating. If you have read the beginning of this thread then you'd understand why.

I'm sorry, but I'm sure you don't know what are you using and talking about...

btw. Forget about any new edu updates of woodies made by me...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

This is what I have. I do not use Woodie at all so can not help you out with questions. To me this Woodie looks very complicated and in the end all these type of indicators are basically a re-wrap of the traditional indicators. If you find a way to apply the Woodie in a consistent profitable way, please let us know. All credits to Admis and other educators.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/fyemy0

Do not get distracted by the name of the rar.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

A "zero line reject" is price bouncing (or not) off of a 14 period moving average based on (H+L+C)/3. That's not an edge in the markets as 1000's of Woodie CCI traders have had to find out the hard way. Clouds make patterns too...if you stare at them long enough.

This isn't "hating". It's trying to save you time based on what I wasted far too much time on in 2003-2004 when the first round of interested traders were taking a very close look at this "nice old man's" system. Luckily, I never traded it but I saw 1000's try and fail. It had nothing to do with their discipline in trading. It had everything to do with what they were doing was not a market edge in the first place.

Edited by lbf4223

• 1 year later...
Guest roshtrader

Thank You. I am able to Download this.

If Possible for you and if you have some spare Time. Please look at my Below Request.

Request to post download links for :

1) Sentient Trader

2) Hurst Signal (SentientTrader) for MT4

3) BWT / Other best Indis / Most used Indis for NinjaTrader *** ( Please Try )

I ran though many threads but many are dead links.

Also I am new to Trading Platform and not so Tech savvy. I tried a lot of search but did not got positive results.

I would be really grateful if you can help me in this.

Thanks in Advance.

Guest roshtrader

Please help me. Please guide me.

Hi, I registered on forexupload.

When I try to login. Nothing happens. It shows 100% and then same Login screen comes. It does not show that I am logged in !

If Isearch on forexupload. I get the file and when I click download option then there I cant click on Free Download.

Please help me. Please guide me.

Hi, I registered on forexupload.

When I try to login. Nothing happens. It shows 100% and then same Login screen comes. It does not show that I am logged in !

If Isearch on forexupload. I get the file and when I click download option then there I cant click on Free Download.

You are right ...it seems KO in many region