J B @nalytics Trading Thread

Wanderer

This thread is intended to review the potential profitability of the J B @nalytics Trading System.

Participation is encouraged. A picture is worth a thousand words. Please post them. Videos even better.

If you are profitable with this system then you are honor bound to pay for it. Educated indicators are intended to be an advantage to becoming profitable in trading, before having to incur the substantial capital outlay. If one profits and does not reward the developer for their efforts, then the advantage becomes an offense. No good can come from that.

Good trading, W

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4FcuKWLtow

Edited by Wanderer

Here is an example of an Entry on the Entry Chart. There are several other charts that are part of this system, i.e. Balance, Structure, HTF.

This is a detailed technical trading system. For those inclined to that type of trading. It is not for everyone. Some will not like this type of trading. That does not mean it is useless to others. We should keep that in mind when posting - that we aren't so opinionated that we inadvertently discourage others from pursuing a system that may work for them.

More to come as I figure this out. With no templates I have to construct these charts from my understanding.

P.S. I am not sure if the zone I drew is correct. Probably not. I just wanted to provide an example.

http://i.gyazo.com/3d22f7c65d912251cf02eb9a52a09c86.png

Edited by Wanderer

Here is a Sim trade that I think is a good example. There is a chart for Targets, but I don't have it setup properly yet. Keep in mind that the Entry chart is only part of the trading system. The trade went on to hit Trg 2 as defined on another Target Chart. I will post it as soon as I am certain that it is correct.

http://i.gyazo.com/99d0902feb8672c9b6aa9f023c1e9932.png

Edited by Wanderer

Here is a Sim trade that I think is a good example. There is a chart for Targets, but I don't have it setup properly yet. Keep in mind that the Entry chart is only part of the trading system. The trade went on to hit Trg 2 as defined on another Target Chart. I will post it as soon as I am certain that it is correct.

@Wanderer I have called them and they assured me that there is lot to learn from their room. They just do not tell you when to buy but also teach why to buy at this price. They are mostly using market structure, pivots, Hi and Low for today and globlex. They also have special teaching sessions like the one you posted here. I will be joining the room and I will keep you guys updated.

I am still determining how this system defines Targets. Will post it as soon as I figure it out.

W.

You could try Fib extentions for exits (not in the original system, but very accurate).

In regard to your pic. I guess you could also enter in the 2078.50 point..??

IMHO, this system (with the slingshot indicator) is the best system I've ever seen for trading puulbacks.

Good luck,

• 2 weeks later...
You could try Fib extentions for exits (not in the original system, but very accurate).

In regard to your pic. I guess you could also enter in the 2078.50 point..??

IMHO, this system (with the slingshot indicator) is the best system I've ever seen for trading puulbacks.

Good luck,

fxwin,

How about sharing an image of your pullback setup with slingshot indicator and this system?

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry about the absence. I moved into another house which turned into a giant cluster fauck. I wont even go into it. Was relegated to using Internet Cafes. Then an outdated migration program wasted both my live system and my hot standby (autochk not found...). Utility software should always be a current version. I should have known that. Fortunately I keep numerous backups. Finally got everything back in order. Having updated my Paragon Disk Manager I see that the migration function that wasted my system has been taken out. No surprise.

Tech services in a Third World country is always an adventure, to say the least. But I finally got DSL connected and working. Was previously connected to an Access Point via a Radio Link. Worked well. But the 60' tower was always a hazard. So I moved to where DSL was available. They are starting to get maxed out on their Internet infrastructure here. So even if there is service in an area, a connection may not be available. That's what happened with the first house I was to move into. Now back to work.

Thanks @Cashmanic for the inquiry.

Sorry about the absence. I moved into another house which turned into a giant cluster fauck. I wont even go into it. Was relegated to using Internet Cafes. Then an outdated migration program wasted both my live system and my hot standby (autochk not found...). Utility software should always be a current version. I should have known that. Fortunately I keep numerous backups. Finally got everything back in order. Having updated my Paragon Disk Manager I see that the migration function that wasted my system has been taken out. No surprise.

Tech services in a Third World country is always an adventure, to say the least. But I finally got DSL connected and working. Was previously connected to an Access Point via a Radio Link. Worked well. But the 60' tower was always a hazard. So I moved to where DSL was available. They are starting to get maxed out on their Internet infrastructure here. So even if there is service in an area, a connection may not be available. That's what happened with the first house I was to move into. Now back to work.

Thanks @Cashmanic for the inquiry.

Wow! That was a hellish house move mate!:-O Btw, are you in Metro Cebu?

In any case my man, at least you are safe and sound. You had me worried there.:)

Edited by CashManic

Wow! That was a hellish house move mate!:-O Btw, are you in Metro Cebu?

In any case my man, at least you are safe and sound. You had me worried there.:)

Cebu is too crowded. I am in Dumaguete. Just a hop, skip and jump away. On the slopes of Mt Talinas, a dormant volcano. My next move I hope will be into the Mt. Talinas mountain range near the Twin Lakes. As far as a radio link Internet will take me. I moved here 7 years ago from the US for its survival potential. The area is powered from a geothermal power plant. No nasty nuclear stuff to be acquired and disposed of. Millions of gallons of fresh water in the Twin Lakes and coastlines in every direction for seafood. If not polluted. Local agriculture and livestock everywhere. 1,000' above sea level. Now watch there be a volcano eruption. The best laid plans of mice and men. LOL

Thanks again for your concern.

Cheers, W.

• 6 months later...
anyone have this just watched eco system interesting thnks again in advance

lola if you visit this site http://ninjatraderecosystem.com/trading-education-events.php ,

you will see that they have a webinar "i-Pro360 Slingshot/Smart Money Setup " coming up soon (less than 24 hours).If you register to attend you will be provided their latest demo trial and one of his best trading setups called Smart Money Trade.Webinar is on Omnovia.

Well lola, if you happened to miss the stated time of the webinar, maybe because it was at an ungodly time in your timezone,I have uploaded the informative webinar here for you.He describes his Slingshot indicators very well and pullbacks like this happens all day in any instrument and in all markets,so just concentrating on pullback profit ticks can make you a handsome profit.He also describes his Smart Money and Brake Lights indicators.You can also obtain a free 5 day Trial to his indicators and Trading Room here http://jbakeranalytics.com/free-trial/.

NinjaTrader Slingshot & Smart Money Setups

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZB9GiOEE7Y

Published on Dec 10, 2015

Cheers.

Edited by stevemoore

Well lola, if you happened to miss the stated time of the webinar, maybe because it was at an ungodly time in your timezone,I have uploaded the informative webinar here for you.He describes his Slingshot indicators very well and pullbacks like this happens all day in any instrument and in all markets,so just concentrating on pullback profit ticks can make you a handsome profit.He also describes his Smart Money and Brake Lights indicators.You can also obtain a free 5 day Trial to his indicators and Trading Room here http://jbakeranalytics.com/free-trial/.

NinjaTrader Slingshot & Smart Money Setups

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZB9GiOEE7Y

Published on Dec 10, 2015

Cheers.

Here it is Complete Package of all i-Pro360 Indicators if any of our educators have the time...

https://www.sendspace.com/file/cbd9jy