( SHARE ) - MT Predictor for NT7

wcicom

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all honesty MT Predictor, like basically every software which attempts to count Elliott waves, does not do very good job of it at all. Sometimes you will see a very well defined near perfect five wave impulse which it will totally overlook, but then will come up with some pattern that is just funny. Elliott Wave is subjective enough already, which makes it less than perfect tool for trading, but to program all nuances of it is all together nearly impossible.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
So does that mean this version only works with cracked Ninja, not legal copy? Thanks

It will not work with cracked ninja because cracked ninja emu uses the same port as the MTP emu. Therefore it will only work with licensed ninja. u need to use the earlier version of MTP 3.6.3 or under for it to work as they do not need emulator to function.

any one can share 3.6.3 ? i can't make it retrigger the registration window so nothing shows up.

Tried everything with this 4.020 but no luck on this pc, was ok on the other.

Or any one knows what files or entries to erase to make it re require a registration ?

Take care all and thanks

Here is Ver 3.6.3

http://www.forexupload.com/download.php?id=560825F31

• 8 months later...

HI Eevra

MTP addon (version 3.6.3) for ninja 7

can you pls share this file.

It is not available in any sendspace anymore.

thanks

Here you go as requested 3.6.3, i tried replying but your inbox is full hence msg notification does not go from my end.

However i am posting the link that you wanted.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/yyfoa0

Thanks in advance

Dear Friend Cornelis,

Thanks for the link, I am running the 4.0.20 but i was looking for the new version as there has been some changes done for DP and trade indication of TS1, 2 , 3, 4 ... he has added something to find HG (Holygrail ) auto earlier we had to find it manually ...for NT8 and NT7 ...

Dear Friend Cornelis,

Thanks for the link, I am running the 4.0.20 but i was looking for the new version as there has been some changes done for DP and trade indication of TS1, 2 , 3, 4 ... he has added something to find HG (Holygrail ) auto earlier we had to find it manually ...for NT8 and NT7 ...

Thanks for this, I have found decision point to be the most accurate tool with this software. I wish it would print and show automatically instead of having to hit the bar.

Thanks for this, I have found decision point to be the most accurate tool with this software. I wish it would print and show automatically instead of having to hit the bar.

Has anyone ever seen a win rate posted by him? I seem to see many more losers and I know they preach money management but I have found it hard to string together many positive trades. As mentioned, their DP tool is by far much better than the setups imo. What's the holygrail setup Aloakdutt?