G0lde@n _one Tr@ding

ESVepara

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is GZT's latest webinar and their latest software.

GZTBarometer

The Barometer is the ultimate system add-on predicting future price bars volume, range, and volatility. It also forecasts multiple timeframe directions while exploiting a volume arbitrage edge.

Included with BAROMETER Purchase:

Installation Instructions (2 PC Licenses)

Detailed Usage & Settings Videos

Complete BAROMETER User Manual

Their latest webinar.

Enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Ok TraderBeauty -- that is cool. Didn't know.

I JUST found out that we can't educate Ninja Trader 8 right now anyway. :O So it wouldn't even matter. sucks... these guys just have EXAGGERATED prices.

Well based on the research I've made there is indeed a way to educate NT8 indis but I haven't complete all the research yet as there is a lot to learn in the decryption world :-) .exe software with the same code can already be easily educated

Hi guys , I;m trying to create a signal WITH BLOODHOUND that alerts me to GZT SIGNALS , I already have print-profiler trades , I want to do it with BLOODHOUND , I've tried with bloodhound but cant get it to recognize the gzt signals , (specifically I want the VDS,VDL SIGNALS) ,,,,,,DOES ANYONE HAVE THE TEMPLATES OR HAS ANYONE CREATED AN TEMPLATE THAT I CAN USE ? What is the formula in bloodhound to do this ? I watched alot of bloodhound videos and I didnt see anything that guided me down the path for what I am trying to do ! PLZ HELP :)