There we go. We are back up ! Happy New Year everyone !

Trading1903

After this last scare i think this is a wonderful idea.

I would love to join any group decision no matter which one.

I had a very good experience with a simple no cost group at YAHOO GROUPS.

Either something like that or lets just share our emergency emails just in case...

Its very easy to setup, free , and very reliable.

Let me know if there is any way I can help within our current forum.

Jane

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After this last scare i think this is a wonderful idea.

I would love to join any group decision no matter which one.

I had a very good experience with a simple no cost group at YAHOO GROUPS.

Either something like that or lets just share our emergency emails just in case...

Its very easy to setup, free , and very reliable.

Let me know if there is any way I can help within our current forum.

Jane

Good Idea Jane and I suggest we don’t put it off, take a look at the info I posted.

normally i would not suggest promoting other sites here; but following the last scare we had which was for few days- i truly believe we need some emergency backups- not substitute to our forum.

I would go with any solution you guys chose- so please count me in.

I did go to that site but found nothing for ninja so I dont see that as a competition.

We are all adults enough to make our own decisions and if someone wants to migrate over there then let them.

I AM STAYING HERE :)

Thank you all.

Jane

normally i would not suggest promoting other sites here; but following the last scare we had which was for few days- i truly believe we need some emergency backups- not substitute to our forum.

I did go to that site but found nothing for ninja so I dont see that as a competition.

We are all adults enough to make our own decisions and if someone wants to migrate over there then let them.

Thank you all.

Jane

Jane...I think what was being suggested was that there be a "roll-over" site to go to so we can check with each other to see if I-I is down or under attack. Something like a simple YahooGroups (which I detest, but it is free) and GoogleGroups (which I think they have dumped for their Hangouts).

As I understood, the point would have been NOT going to another Forum to replace I-I but to have an alternate place to check into if I-I goes down...which it has done twice in the last year...

Cheers!

Mick

Thank you all.

Jane

I agree one hundred percent Jane I only suggested that as an alternative backup to reunite, in the event of lost communication from the home site.

Thanks to everyone for staying in contact…

timein and mick

i totally agree with you- we should look for an emergency solution if that happens again.

when the site went down i had no communication with anyone other than few skype contacts and that was bad.

We should do exactly what your guys suggested- create an emergency network just in case.

I fully understood that nothing is meant to replace II :)

Is the list intended to contain only the Ninja users group or any other II member can subscribe to it, say TradeStation/Multicharts users group,MT4 users group, other platforms users group ? I mean, are you building a small boat or it will be the arch of Noe ? Edited by puiu288

Is the list intended to contain only the Ninja users group or any other II member can subscribe to it, say TradeStation/Multicharts users group,MT4 users group, other platforms users group ? I mean, are you building a small boat or it will be the arch of Noe ?

Anyone can subscribe to the wwi forum the purpose was to have a backup point of contact in the event the home forum came off line again.

Remember Trader1903 suggested going to indo-face book, the only problem is if that came off line with the indo forum at least we have something for a backup.

In the meantime if anyone comes up with a better resource please post it.

Facebook is free, anyone can set it up .....and you don't need an identity to view it if the settings are correct. However FB is a temp solution until a new home is found if this goes south.

I thought you were referring to the indo-face book page specifically not something new. That page is also a resource.

too exposed in facebook

I did try to post a comment on FB when I decided to come back to indoinvesti over the New Year and found the site down but there was no FB answer so I thought there might be something wrong with my ISP or domain. My whole profile on facebook was exposed so I deleted the comment after a few days.