There we go. We are back up ! Happy New Year everyone !

Trading1903

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing it was some sort of take-down attack, since there was no "notice" put up by the webmaster of maintenance or moving to another server.

As with everyone else, happy that we are back up and running!

Cheers!

Mick

Glad that it recovered, but the posts after 12/31/2014, up to the re-open today, seemed to had been lost.

Happy new year all, health and good trading.

Is there anyway we could recreate this amazing forum in case they pull the plug on us :) ?

I mean any ideas are welcome for steady and long members to not loose touch in this case and start again in anther forum.

Just my 2 cents....

Take care all and really glad to see the site up again.

Solution for indo-"elite"-NinjaTrader group after indo-911:

X Using good tools such as Wrike (recommand) to manage this project

Good idea. But:

1. indo-"elite"-NinjaTrader group where? There is almost impossible to create it here, on this forum (Jane can check it), because of current configuration of VBulletin. A few members, including me, tried to do it the last year. No chance. It was easier to create a separate, free and closed forum for specified project.

2. wrike is free only for a small teams (5 users) who need basic task management with limited planning and reporting.

2a. Their servers are located in the US (in San Jose, California and Reston, Virginia) what means DCMA is applicable (Digital Millennium Copyright Act)

btw: indo-investasi has been moved to NL (EU)

What about Tox.im, as a backup/alternative channel of very safe and anonymous communication? Any experiences?

Edited by admis

Good idea. But:

1. indo-"elite"-NinjaTrader group where? There is almost impossible to create it here, on this forum (Jane can check it), because of current configuration of VBulletin. A few members, including me, tried to do it the last year. No chance. It was easier to create a separate, free and closed forum for specified project.

2. wrike is free only for a small teams (5 users) who need basic task management with limited planning and reporting.

2a. Their servers are located in the US (in San Jose, California and Reston, Virginia) what means DCMA is applicable (Digital Millennium Copyright Act)

btw: indo-investasi has been moved to NL (EU)

What about Tox.im, as a backup/alternative channel of very safe and anonymous communication? Any experiences?

Tox is good idea, who will be adminstrator?

Tox is good idea, who will be adminstrator?

What I know, administrator is not required. It works like instant messaging system with a strong encryption (NaCl project) and it is privacy-focused. But as each serverless solution has a drawbacks...

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2600419/meet-tox-an-open-privacy-focused-skype-replacement.html

What I know, administrator is not required. It works like instant messaging system with a strong encryption (NaCl project) and it is privacy-focused. But as each serverless solution has a drawbacks...

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2600419/meet-tox-an-open-privacy-focused-skype-replacement.html

We may use TOX or Bleep

Edited by santoshv2k

i also think it would be good for steady members (or even all members ) to have an contingency email , say an email that is created and used only for this

purpose so lets say [email protected] etc.

so we could get in touch immediately and see where we migrate...

Just my 1.911 cents now :(

Most of people treats a giants, like microsoft (hotmail), google, facebook as the sole or principal solutions. They are really good, but their products have the actual price although they are free. This is our privacy. If you don't care about it - that's ok, but do not expect from others that take a risk for you.

I encourage to read this: invisibler.com

Short conclusion without a theory: email service is ok but not all. Try to use alternative email services and omit the giants. Just a few examples:

mail1click.com

openmailbox.org with mailvelope.com (which is based on OpenPGP)

Most of people treats a giants, like microsoft (hotmail), google, facebook as the sole or principal solutions. They are really good, but their products have the actual price although they are free. This is our privacy. If you don't care about it - that's ok, but do not expect from others that take a risk for you.

I encourage to read this: invisibler.com

Short conclusion without a theory: email service is ok but not all. Try to use alternative email services and omit the giants. Just a few examples:

mail1click.com

openmailbox.org with mailvelope.com (which is based on OpenPGP)

I second your proposal for an offshore, closed private forum for members who are contributors, not leeches. I would contribute materials I have from other private trading forums (that were never shared in II forum) if you take the lead to create a new forum.

There will be expenses to host the forum offshore, so private members must be willing to share the costs, we can use bitcoin for payment, which is anonymous and almost impossible to be traced back to the origins of the donors.

Edited by user33

I second your proposal for an offshore, closed private forum for members who are contributors, not leeches. I would contribute materials I have from other private trading forums (that were never shared in II forum) if you take the lead to create a new forum.

There will be expenses to host the forum offshore, so private members must be willing to share the costs, we can use bitcoin for payment, which is anonymous and almost impossible to be traced back to the origins of the donors.

Thanks for the offer, but it is almost impossible. For many members it seems to be easy and nice job to create and admin a forum and costs are close to zero (~5-20$/month offshore hosting +~$250 license for the forum scripts). Below is quote from www.openmailbox.org which is a good and real example:

A service like openmailbox.org cost a lot of money. This is why we need your help to fund our services. You'll find below the detail of what we need.

Domains name: 58€

Ssl certificate : 144€

Infrastructure : 8400€

Human resources : 0€ ;)

1. Maybe it's not insane, but real?

2. I don't know them. Their servers (sharkserve.rs) are located in Russia, Saint Petersburg

- what explains their certainty about the DMCA...(SharkServers.co.uk aka SuckMyBallsDM.CA)

II forum is now located on altushost.com (NL) which seems to me more serious.8-)

1. Maybe it's not insane, but real?

2. I don't know them. Their servers (sharkserve.rs) are located in Russia, Saint Petersburg

- what explains their certainty about the DMCA...(SharkServers.co.uk aka SuckMyBallsDM.CA)

II forum is now located on altushost.com (NL) which seems to me more serious.8-)

Hello Admis and Happy New Year to you…

Take a look at this site for an alternative contact for Indo- Forum Members in the event this site crashes or comes off line again. Go in take a look around and let’s see if this is suitable for a backup. For the most part it is a Forex Trading

Forum and not many Ninja Trader Post, but this could serve as a backup for future contact so we all can stay connected.

This way there would be no need for anyone to incur any expenses at this time. The best part its free and it has pretty much the same type of platform as the Indo-Forum.

My suggesting is for a backup alternative and by no means this is not a recommendation to abandon this forum. In my opinion this is the best Traders Forum Online.

Here is a the Thread I started drop bye and take a look around. The Thread Name is Ninja Trader Tools and Indicator Sharing. My call name is Wize.

Anyone here that may have interest in this as a backup take a look, best to all Happy Trading…

Logon and sign up here is the-Website Address: http://*****************.org/content/

Put in (world wide), in place of the Asterisk and than the following as you see it.

(*********-invest)

Edited by timein