C0der f0r traders

sukhsan

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello maniac.

Perhaps in order to extract the .cs file cleanly you should use Dot NET reflector?

Cya maniac.:)

You can create a full VisualStudio solution from a decompiled dll file with Reflector, Telerik, or JetBrains. It will create a 90% accurate code, so you can figure out the logic algos. However, to put it back together in a c# indicator form is another story

You can create a full VisualStudio solution from a decompiled dll file with Reflector, Telerik, or JetBrains. It will create a 90% accurate code, so you can figure out the logic algos. However, to put it back together in a c# indicator form is another story

Thanks for your answer. I was wrong to think it is as simple as copying the code and put it back to cs file in Ninja :) my bad :d

Wish you well on your 2 week vacation, you are going to be mist around here.

TraderbeautyNinja Girl…

http://www.jetscreenshot.com/demo/20141123-m42-19kb.jpg

Trust me,when the Fibs unbelievers see those katanas and shurikens they'll turn into believers pronto.:)

I think the installation file in post #2 is 2.04.4.Can you post the instllation file for 2.04.6

Hi forexmaniac84--U don't need to install anything--as far as I can tell----simply paste the .dll's from the CFT zip into Ur "custom" folder ( maybe a re-start of NT required--did not check) and indis will be in Ur list--

One thing noticed is takes much time to load to chart---At least this end--LOL ol bessie--- and yes just looked on chart and in indi is 2.04.6---the toolbar says MMversion 2.04.4 views toolbar

Hope helps

Edited by newbie0101

• 1 month later...

Hello traders,

I have a question for those interested in this indicator.

I could see on the code that this indicator should have a form (like the news) that would print alot of information regarding MOM. Can any of you acess this information? Starts at line 20031 and than should have a form with these information (line 26197 ).

Thanks

• 6 months later...