The new Iscalper trading system

hirobo

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jane, welcome back and hope you had a great holiday ....Wishing all a safe Xmas, holiday period and best wishes for 2015 !!

Good Trading to all !

Thank you all.

15 days cruise to hawai- gained 100 lbs at least lol but it was wonderful- and the best-NO INTERNET- no trading, no news, no emails...

Thank you all.

15 days cruise to hawai- gained 100 lbs at least lol but it was wonderful- and the best-NO INTERNET- no trading, no news, no emails...

Hi Traderbeauty good to see you back, sounds like you had a great time on your cruise.

Taking time off from the internet loop is a vacation in its self. Welcome Back!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Is it fair to say no one is having consistent success with this indicator? I have tried but I'm afraid the signals aren't reliable even when adding HH, LL, HL, etc logic to the chart.

If anyone is showing good results please step up and share your findings.

I agree with you. I tryed it on several markets (NQ,ES,TF,6E,6A..) and MM was 3 contracts, after 1/1 RR BE, first target 2/1 (two contracts close) and second target 3/1 (last contract). It was working for some time. I waited for horizontal price development and some S/R levels and for HH/HL or LH/LL retracements. And after very nice setup many entries turn to loosers. It is too short TF to trade without larger picture. FINAL NOTE IS : I think is can not be long term profitable in all market stages. (sorry for my English :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...