The new Iscalper trading system

hirobo

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, i saw this simple system from Scot Morris. (https://iscalper.info/). He is also behind Oil money ver. 1-3 indicators which werent working for me in long run. Did somene tryed his Iscalper 7 days trial? It is build on Renko bars. Thank you for any info.

Scott has a big online affiliate marketing group for ISCALPER.

Regarding TOW3 I believe atd has educated the dlls.

Hirobo did you pay a buck to test drive the iScalper for 7 days?

The best of all is this ad (from their webpage):

I am iSCALPER!

I command you to start your 7 day trial now

Use iSCALPER for 2 Hours a day and earn all the Money you need

to Live any way, and anywhere you want.

What I could see on their promotion videos, try to use RJay's ChannelPivots2 bars together with (for example) anaKeltnerUniversal indicator to get almost the same. Pure scam and these bare feets...X_X

Edited by admis

The best of all is this ad (from their webpage):

What I could see on their promotion videos, try to use RJay's ChannelPivots2 bars together with (for example) anaKeltnerUniversal indicator to get almost the same. Pure scam and these bare feets...X_X

admis sir is their irenko bars essentially the same as RJay's ChannelPivots2 bars?

and sir what is your opinion of their unprecedented (they say) dynamic ibands for trend following mean reversion trading?:-?

thank you sir admis! >:D<

I greatly appreciate you call me "sir", but I'm still an ordinary admis.

As I wrote, my conclusion is based on their promotional videos, not on sources, so it means, for now, an assumption.

They can name their bars and indicators whatever they want, even iphone or ipad, but we still can see the truth on the chart.

Edited by admis
typo

I gratly appreciate you call me "sir", but I'm stil an oridinary admis.

As I wrote, my conclusion is based on their promotional videos, not on sources, so it means, for now, an assumption.

They can name their bars and indicators whatever they want, even iphone or ipad, but we still can see the truth on the chart.

thank you very much admis.:)

Scott has a big online affiliate marketing group for ISCALPER.

Regarding TOW3 I believe atd has educated the dlls.

Hirobo did you pay a buck to test drive the iScalper for 7 days?

Hi, I wanted to pay one buck to test it. But it is no clickbank and i have very bad experience with so cheap trials, when i cancel it i will be still charged the first month. The last example for me is Lions Den trading, they charged me after my canceled trial and now no email responce.

Scott Morris will endorse anything that he can make money with even if you go broke using it. He is the envy of the slimiest eels.

His background originally was something in Hollywood for the movie industry. Until he discovered how profitable it was to rip people off on the Internet. Sent me an invitation once to join some social group. Included a half naked picture of himself. Disgusting. The guy really gives me the creeps. Looks like a pervert to me.

W.

His background originally was something in Hollywood for the movie industry. Until he discovered how profitable it was to rip people off on the Internet. Sent me an invitation once to join some social group. Included a half naked picture of himself. Disgusting. The guy really gives me the creeps. Looks like a pervert to me.

W.

I agree with both Yamantaka and Wanderer and this industry has a lot of people like that all over.

Checked out the videos... it appears iscalper is a white label product from indicator incubator. Recognise the guys voice in the video... as Christopher 'Fulcrum trader'. Trend following trades was his last system I think. IMO this looks better. The bands are TMA in style, similar idea used in TFT. One could make this yourself easily enough. The 'i' name reminds me of 'cough, rip-off! cough' Apple's ipad imac iphone branding which is synonymous with clean functional simplicity. Talent borrows, genius steals they say. What this system and all systems like it lacks is a way to generate signals that reference a prior swing point. That would be a good system. As it stands it's just another trend following system. Edited by keifer

Keifer (or somebody else),

Could you please re-upload the original non edu files of the iSc@lper ?

I am trying to find out how the green/red dots signals are generated. A possible way could be to uncompile the original non edu files as the original non edu files may show more code after uncompiling compared to the edu files.

If you know how the green/red signals are generated, I would like to hear that.

See also the discussion at http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/25301-S-nta-Cl-us-is-being-incubated!?p=351469#post351469 post 51

Keifer (or somebody else),

Could you please re-upload the original non edu files of the iSc@lper ?

I am trying to find out how the green/red dots signals are generated. A possible way could be to uncompile the original non edu files as the original non edu files may show more code after uncompiling compared to the edu files.

If you know how the green/red signals are generated, I would like to hear that.

See also the discussion at http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/25301-S-nta-Cl-us-is-being-incubated!?p=351469#post351469 post 51

I'm sorry, but this is nonsense. If are you going to build a strategy - everything what you'll need is already included in the source.

Edited by admis

Admis, Thanks for keeping me on track and correcting my assumptions.

So there is no need for me to chase the original non educated DLL as all I need to know is in the educated version despite the possible deobfuscate.

The only thing I am looking for is how the green/red dot signal is generated in the iScalper product (which also alerts the alarm moise).

So I will try to read/understand again what the Jetbrains gave me from the educated file.

Admis, Thanks for keeping me on track and correcting my assumptions.

So there is no need for me to chase the original non educated DLL as all I need to know is in the educated version despite the possible deobfuscate.

The only thing I am looking for is how the green/red dot signal is generated in the iScalper product (which also alerts the alarm moise).

So I will try to read/understand again what the Jetbrains gave me from the educated file.

Below, it's clearly example (part of code) what you'll get in JetBrains when you opened the original (obfuscated) dll file:

Answer: NOTHING

private void DrawCenterLine(int shift, double slope)

{ }

private void ExtendGraphicsAsNeeded()

{ }

private int GetSignal()

{return 0;}

protected override void Initialize()

{ }

protected override void OnBarUpdate()

{ }

public override void Plot(Graphics graphics, Rectangle bounds, double min, double max)

{ }

Try to focus on the "variable": signals, start reading from the line #508 (in your source), then go to "public virtual void Plot" procedure (line #741), where your dots & triangles are drawn as a ellipses & polygons (it isn't a single command like DrawArrowUp/Dn)

Edited by admis

Admis, You seem a very wise man being able to read that code. As far as I can comprehend making up the red/green circle signal is not the result of applying a regular indicator. Apparantly the iScalper people made up something themselves.

But I thank you very much for encouraging me to learn something by pointing out to points in the code.