Traderbeauty-Long term ES forecast plus some trading examples

Traderbeauty

He had said that 3 years ago too ;)

He didn't say it is available now, and I had CLARIFIED that it has not existed in s5 room yet, why is this so difficult to understand? when you folks asked me for something then don't trust what I told you?

Why don't you ask another s5 member about whether it is available to s5 members for validation, if my words are not worthy to you.

The webinar was from this week. He showed it in the webinar and when people asked about it he said, "join Stage 5 Trading and have it for free". Natural assumption is that it is ready and available right now. I have no interest in it but I'm not sure why you always need to use such angry and condescending tone every time you post.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need your help please with the delta

concept in your method AKA JTMAI ES Scalper V1.1 no indicators.

I'm failing to understand how do you mesure the

delta.

a picture with the fib tool and some arrows

and explanation would be wonderful.

a small video even better.

Here is the rule as you portrayed it:

'must have a delta between the 2 bottom/ tops of at least 1.272 fib ( use your F8 tool and please dont ask me how lol ). Again- this is crucial- if we dont have at least 1.272 distance DO NOT GO IN.'

Thank you.

I added here a picture with the fibs and looking forward for your explanation.

http://i.imgur.com/26X4EgY.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/26X4EgY.jpg

mastertrader- i will answer your question soon.

I JUST GOT FILLED AT 1962.75 MARKET GOT TO 1963.

MY EXIT TARGET IS 1955.75

THIS IS LIVE AND REAL TIME- YOU CAN CHECK THE ES RIGHT AT THIS SECOND.

jane

one tick over 62.75 to fill your limit order! I am really impressed with your confidence in your order.

Just one question: where is your stop for this trade?

Spectral,

I did make the same point there, and was banned, before you mentioned that link, it must have been a year since I even looked at that site, you can see my membership was since 2010, and this was either my third or fourth post. I did know he will ban me, and you can tell by my participation there until last night that I could not have cared much. But at least a few people got to read it and maybe will save themselves from that utopia. Big Mike is pushing same **** on all members there with the help of a few professional posters. As far as discrediting that guy - you bet I did, as they all should be discredited, all they do is cost beginning traders time and money. Some of those guys have 2-3K of posts in less than a year, they are not traders - they are professional posters.

In any case, I am short from 1962.50 also TB, I am sure we have same reasons for initiating this trade, I will cover most at 1955.50 and the rest at 1947.25 if will get there. Initial stop is 1964, that is probably giving half a point more than I should, but at night - things can jump a little, during the day my stop on this trade would have been 1963.50.

let me answer user33 first and then mastertrader.

USER33- my trading is not typical to many other traders. i take a good look at the overall situation of the market- just a visual one- i dont do a thorough analysis etc- for example we are now close to the big 78 where i expect a huge reversal down. i also look at the last day or two- watching the general size of the 8-2 legs - renko spectrum- again just generally- now--- what i have seen in the last few days is that the down legs became bigger and bigger meaning the shorts are starting to control the market- not changing direction yet- but they do have power already. so right now i really dont have a stop although my mental stop will be 2 ticks meaning - if someone followed my entry you can have a 2 tick stop for a potential profit of 7 points that is not bad at all. if you look at the renko 1-1 u can see that we dont have yet a lower low pivot where we can slide our stop yet, but i am sure it will come soon.

now- lets continue- if my entry - again that is me personally- will be broken to the upside i will either try to exit at breakeven which almost always works or i will add at the 1.918 which is 93 and exit both with a nice profit. but since this is a sunday and i have not patience trading now or wasting my time i am going just to look every few hours- now if the 63 will break then it will go to 66 and then i will just change my exit to 59.25 which is still with profit.

i do not believe that at these high levels i have anything to be afraid of shorting with no stops. just for your info- i have another order in my long term account to short at 1971.50 expecting at least 100 points profit- so lets watch and see.

again- let it be very clear- i am not trying to show off- i am very humble and i respect the market- every risk i take is calculated, for example- i would not take any long without a stop.

ok, right now i see a lower high starting to happen so if anyone took this trade you can move your stop to breakeven, exit as i said 7 points and forget about it.

now- mastertrader-

watching the delta or as i like to call it for myself only- "mechanical divergence" is a key for trading the es. i never tested it in any other market and i will appreciate if anyone can test it and post results.

BOTTOM LINE----------------------------------

Watch your pivots - these pivots will depend on your timeframe so you have to check renko 2-1 and 4-1 and sometimes 8-2 even, no big deal.

so lets take an example a a market that is going up-

take a look at the image--------

market stopped at first arrow then went down- second arrow- which is a retracement- you do nothing just sit there and have coffee. went up to a new high----- arrow 3----

now- its going down- here is the rule- if it was a perfect fib either 1.2 1.6 or 1.9 or in very extreme situations 2.6 then you know it retraces because of the fib and no other reason so YOU ARE GOING TO BUY when you get a signal.

do the same test for that day and you will see how correct i am.

hope that helps- these are things that you will not find in any book or seminar of any guru so i really hope you will take the advantage and use this info to help your trading, you really dont need nay indicators at all.

PLEASE PUSH THE THANKS BUTTON SO I KNOW HOW MANY READ THIS POST.

Traderbeauty-Jane

http://i.imgur.com/cv0XqtJ.jpg

user33,

I have a bad cold for a little over a week now, and have been looking in to this Forum a lot more than I usually do, since I am stuck at home most of the time, even outside of working hours. You can see when I became a member, and that mostly I do not get involved in any discussions but share some software folks asked for. Once I will feel better my participation will drop off to very little again....you should have used this time more wisely. The approach that TB and I have learned over time did not come easy or cheap, and it seems TB was/is willing to teach part of it to anyone willing to listen, honestly - very rare event in this business. Instead of comparing something well tested and proven to some psycho babble about random lines - you had an opportunity, again for free, to learn a very valuable technique. You do not have what it takes to become consistently profitable trader my friend, you lack an open mind and flexibility - some of the most important traits in trading.

P.S did one of your random lines happened to go through 1963 by a chance ? :)

Edited by wcicom

just came back to check my position-

so far so good- stop at breakeven and i have my target at 1955.75 for 7 points.

just to to prove to some people here that would not believe anything i am attaching a screenshot of my real- LIVE ENTRY- this is not a SIM this is one of my live accounts.

you can check the time stamp to the second.

Traderbeauty-Jane

http://i.imgur.com/klZuU7Q.png

Edited by Traderbeauty

I would user33 - but the size I trade may give you a sleepless night...:)

TB thanks for your attempt, I hate to do this, but you are on your own here. Cold meds must have made me a bit delirious to even get involved in discussion with jokers. I wish you luck, I also wish you would change your mind about proceeding with this post, what you are showing here is way to powerful for these kids, they would not know how to handle this anyway. Let them acquire their knowledge in Big Mikes Forum....:D

The most incredible thing is that you told them 24 hours ago that you will sell at 1962.75, you also said that Market will go to 1963 and no higher, everything came to be exactly to the tee, and all this dummy is worried about is whether I did my trade or not, man oh man, honestly TB, it's a sin what you are doing here.

This is a great example why Universe's secrets are suppressed from the masses - they are not ready, sharing great knowledge with some guys here is like throwing money in to the fire, I honestly wish this thread came to an end.

Edited by wcicom

just came back to check my position-

so far so good- stop at breakeven and i have my target at 1955.75 for 7 points.

just to to prove to some people here that would not believe anything i am attaching a screenshot of my real- LIVE ENTRY- this is not a SIM this is one of my live accounts.

you can check the time stamp to the second.

Traderbeauty-Jane

Hi Jane, I believe in whatever you say and share. I have always appreciated your contribution which you do here at II. No one shares his/her real trading account without any purpose but you are doing. I have come across many people, some of them say 'Nothing works in Trading', and some of them say 'they are earning on a moving average only'. You know, even Jaysignal is based on fib and 1-2-3 pattern. So let the people say whatever they like. In trading, whatever is working for others may not work for me. I don't think if you need to share your real account.

Please guys...Could you guys focus on discussing how to apply Fib or why not use it?

Please put aside personal attacked each other which are NOT proof or help anything.

Please fight with the market, that is a main point.

PEACE.

PS. Try to catch TB's method first and then give your opinion ever agree or not agree.

That's the purpose of TB's thread.

Good morning everyone.

nice opening- As i explain before- at these levels i do not use stops so i got filled down there at 55.75 and made my 7 points. nice start for the day.

User33 and spectral-

Grow up- all you do is criticize and complain like little kids.

You spend more time trying to prove me wrong than to listen to me- oh well - its your loss.

People like you that poison the well that everyone else is drinking from are the rotten art of this forum.

The only reason i took this trade was to prove it to you.

I forecast-ed this entry 2 days ahead of time TO THE TICK. show me any other method that can do that. but you know what- i am wasting my time.

I just hope that others had the chance to watch a live trade being made .

Have a wonderful and successful week all of you.

Traderbeauty-Jane

p.s- if you dont believe me i can post an image of my 55.75 exit...

user33 ; spectral ----

seems like i am wasting my time here- if you read one of the other posts i made you will see that i also wrote that at these levels i dont use stops for shorts- but i guess you only pay attention to what you want.

i also had some more complicated analysis that i didnt post ( why waste more time ) that showed me a bigger down move was suppose to come and that is why i didnt exit.

As you can see- i also accumulate some shorts toward the big down move i expect coming soon.

looks like you and spectral are really angry and annoyed because i keep proving to you that i can make money even during sunday night and it pisses you off seeing me doing that while obviously you cannot; otherwise you would have posted some real results of you brokers account.

I am attaching my LAST brokers account entry just to prove you wrong.

Traderbeauty-Jane

http://i.imgur.com/BC2mChL.png

Good morning everyone.

nice opening- As i explain before- at these levels i do not use stops so i got filled down there at 55.75 and made my 7 points. nice start for the day.

Great work. I really enjoy this thread. Even as day traders it is very helpful to know where we are on the map and this is a great way to do it. Smart work!

user33

for a period of time i thought you are serious but i dont think so anymore.

i dont owe you anything, everything i show you is for free, if you had paid me then you had the privilege of complaining and demanding.

just go back to your trading room, listen to your guru there and follow him.

i am done arguing with you. nothing will convince you- even live trades broker's reports.

i am not going to respond to ANY of your posts.

Edited by Traderbeauty

My next long term forecast----

market should continue up to 1971.50 but might go higher to 1978.75 - remember these are daily levels so hard to be very accurate-; the bigger the leg- the less accurate the number.

the important thing is that i expect the market to drop and make a new low- so there is profit potential of more than 100 es points.

i already got my limit orders in place just in case we will have an up spike.

i am not using any stops so please do not follow me unless you see a stair step down formation or if you have the ability to take some heat.

take care

Traderbeauty-Jane

This message is for EVERYBODY.

I was trying to teach you all how to use my method which composes price action combined with fibs.

Its not easy to do so specifically since i do the executions on a separate computers and each time i posted a broker's result i had to take an image- hide all the names- info and account numbers and then transfer it to this computer and post it.

Sometimes i post in the middle of the day - live- and i do that while trading sometimes missing an entry or an exit because of that.

User33 and spectral analyst expressed their opinion regarding fibs which i fully understood and i fully respected that.

That was not enough for them- the more proof and details i showed you all the more abusive they become, this went way beyond opinion ; as if i was trying to sell something or get something from all of you.

i found myself spending more time defending myself and fibs than doing analysis.

Their actions just interrupted the thread i started which for education and teaching purpose.

This is a democratic forum but each one of us has the right to post his-her's opinion and not to attack others.

Instead of thanking me for information that they will never acquire they kept calling me liar and cheat and that is AFTER i posted my call 2.5 days AHEAD of the market plus my brokers report to prove everything i said.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

I dont want people like that at least in my thread- and yes i call it MY THREAD because i started it with a purpose of helping everyone here.

If they dont stop attacking they will be banned from this forum.

AGAIN

I RESPECT EVERYBODY'S OPINION AND I WANT TO HEAR FROM EVERYONE ABOUT THEIR METHOD but ATTACKING using fowl language will not be tolerated here.

Two rotten apples are causing me to stop everything i do and just follow the indicator hunting.

Traderbeauty-Jane

priceless- i only edited user33 and spectral analyst. none of my previous posts was edited.

Hello Traderbeauty, I am a long time member of this forum. I was pretty much born to Forex as a member of Indo-investasi after being scammed by so many vendors.

Once I found my way here, I was a dedicated member. If there is a way, just check my past here. I have contributed a lot in the past and was heart broken when clowns like Spectral_Analyst and user33 started to join. Especially the leaches whom would come here download all that they can and then complain and criticize instead of show appreciation. Also those whom would come here, download indicators, systems, and ea's then go sell them on the internet. This forum once had the most beautiful people in the world. I watched clowns like those 2 drag it down and as a result, I along with a lot of other great members lost the enthusiasm that we once had. Every now and then I stop in to see if Hermes has posted something witty and humorous yet educational. Today while stopping in, I caught one of your posts at another thread and it lead me here. Traderbeauty, please let me state this,

PLEASE KEEP DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING!!! Eventually those guys will be banned. I'll be going to the beginning of this thread and read until I catch up.

From what I see, YOU ARE BREATHING NEW LIFE INTO THIS FORUM!!!

If you let a couple of low lives discourage you, it will cheat those of us whom can benefit greatly from what you are sharing here. I would like to say THANK YOU and please keep up the good work.

newbie111

Dear Friends,

Hope everyone is doing well. I like to thank everyone and especially Traderbeauty for contributing and sharing knowledge and starting this thread. I’m very excited to see this kind of work and find it a very good way to learn more about markets.

As some of you will notice I’ve deleted bunch of posts. I’ve tried my best to use discretion and delete only the post which did not keep in line with the purpose of this thread which is discussion of market forecasts and trading examples. If you feel I’ve deleted your post unfairly, I apologize.

I think that trading is a very subjective pursuit and what works for one trader might not work for another, further what works today might not work tomorrow, therefore it is not very productive to try to establish or argue about certainties in a place where so few exist. It will be better to objectively participate in discussions and take individually whatever you find applicable to your trading and deepening your market knowledge.

I see a lot of people with strong convictions and passion for markets ,I appreciate and admire that. Therefore I will make a request that if anybody feels strongly about their market approach and that approach is not compatible with the approach presented in this or only other thread, please start a new thread presenting your market view. This will make our forum a very interesting place and you a leading forum member.

Let us also keep in mind that we are using an electronic communication format and in such an environment it is very easy to misunderstand or even offend other members. So please let us maintain respectful forum ethics so everyone can feel comfortable.

Regards,

Ajata

Edited by Ajata

@Traderbeauty

Thank you Jane for your unselfish intentions, sharing your knowledge and impressive market calls. Please don't get disheartened by comments and unrealistic demands of a few, they can either have excuses or positive trading results but can't have it both way. Most of us do put value on your posts and appreciate your efforts, please disregard the haters... haters gonna hate after all.

Thanks also to Ajata for dipping in.

Edited by Swordfi$h
Typo