Strategy Quant

Bend

Just received the following mail, and wondering if anyone has try it? Anyway we can have this educated?

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Dear Bend,

would you be interested in having a portfolio of your own trading robots?

Imagine you have a tool that can build you new trading strategies, each of them totally new and unique. We´d like to present StrategyQuant platform. StrategyQuant is a powerful strategy development platform that uses machine learning and genetic programming to automatically generate new automated trading systems. To say it simple, it is a software that is able to generate new Forex/Futures EAs.

We have prepared 6 Minute Quick Demonstration Video for you. Spare 6 minutes of your life and watch Demonstration Video.

Product Demonstration Video: hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCctMAI0PHw

Product Description: hxxps://fx1.net/strategy-quant.php

Demonstration : hxxps://fx1.net/strategy-quant-reports.php

SALE: We offer -25% Discount, valid until Oct 15, 2014. Do not miss this opportunity. Price after this period is regular. In order to purchase at discounted rate please check the coupon code on our website.

FX1 INC, USA

2014-Sep-22

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I think your are right. But its just the addiction to all those indis that we all have and wanted to tested. However lately I have put a memo on my desktop, to stay away from new indys, stick to the 2-3 that I have worked and used and stop experimenting anymore. So, I really thank you, reminding me once again that I would have lost one more week experimenting instead of trading and making some money with the way I trade and the only think I should focus on is on getting better at that same think (same indis and same strategy) day in day out.

I think your are right. But its just the addiction to all those indis that we all have and wanted to tested. However lately I have put a memo on my desktop, to stay away from new indys, stick to the 2-3 that I have worked and used and stop experimenting anymore. So, I really thank you, reminding me once again that I would have lost one more week experimenting instead of trading and making some money with the way I trade and the only think I should focus on is on getting better at that same think (same indis and same strategy) day in day out.

Nice post Bend. And this is the "holy grail", well that and something else; stops.

Good trading.

@Bend,

I like your posting, but you can go two ways the same time , there"s no inconvenient. Do your live trading focusing on the strategy you consider best for the moment. Meanwhile, keep testing new indicators .You never now what kind of opportunities are showing up so you can improve both the strategy and the trading technique. There is no other way .So, my advice is keep testing and don"t get stucked in your moment strategy, it can always be improved !

Backing up your request for Strategy Quant.

Best of luck Bend:)

Edited by puiu288

• 4 weeks later...