A Better Forex Forum

Guest FloridaTrader

Guest FloridaTrader

If anyone wants to check out a bigger and more active forex forum, I suggest that you go to xxxx and check it out. The forum is expanding and is very well organized.

Since this forum hides urls, just type in xxxxx into the web and you will locate the forum.

Check it out and if you're not a member, you should join.

Cheers

Something says sumng not right but nevertheless HEY I will defend II as much as possible via posts--This place has provided traders and wannabe traders(ME) with so much savings that I will stand strong!!

The funny thing is even with so much contribution by our members(U know who U are) that we still don't have Holy Grail---cause non-existent It is what U make of all the contributions provided here.

I(me) still working on all of it--No grail here yet, but others seem to be on track for possibility of success--Thanks to them for continuing posts and help. YALL are all AWESOME

There isn't much in that Forum's free section, and now they have VIP area which costs $199/year, where better stuff is.

newbie0101,

The "holly grail" is inside each one of us. And most in the business of trading would find it if not for all garbage material out there

which will only prolong one's learning curve.

The biggest lie being told in most books and on most websites is that you have to find a trading style which suits you best. So we are supposed to believe that over 90% of us can not find a style that works for us ? Because that is the number of traders who fail.

Yes...some small income can be generated by some odd approach which one may feel comfortable with, but if you are trying to find method which you are comfortable with and make "real" money in trading - you are wasting your time an your life.

Trading is the most unnatural for a human being activity to be involved in. Markets will always be "unnatural", uncomfortable and difficult, that is an insurance policy to guarantee that most will fail at trading. If you are, or anyone else reading this, is serious about making "real" money in trading - learn Market's language and get comfortable with it. Markets will not adjust to your comfort level, you will have to adjust to the one Market is offering, and with that said there is really a handful of ways to make good money in Markets. Of course there are options and Futures and all kinds of exotic techniques, but those are techniques not principles. Principles are a few and they are unshakable - CAN YOU STAY IN THE TRADE AS LONG AS BARS KEEP MOVING YOUR WAY ? Couple that with only a few others and decent money management approach and you have a profitable combination. But before all that is possible - you have to learn the "language" Market speaks and get comfortable with it, it is a trader that has to go through tremendous transformation to make money....not Market.

Good luck,

Edited by wcicom

@newbie0101,

Why not considering applying for the moderator position, which is free now by the resignation and now the 100% correct banning of the former guy( florida trader, freddy forex or....no matter his nickname). I"ve seen your posts for a long time and you had the right attitude in most of them ( helping others and sharing , constantly presence and activity ,dedication to II, adequate attitude in most of the posts ...). Go and talk to the owner, apply for this position , go get it tiger !

Best of luck !:)

Edited by puiu288