REQ: Crack for 9G DOM

flimbo

Hi there,

i want ask if anybody can crack this usefull DOM ?

www.9gtrading.com

platform download:

hxx://ul0z.to/xQwBxPW4/tajne-zip

------------------------------------

admin can you move it to Ninja Trader Forum thread ?

Edited by flimbo
Wrong thrad is should be in indicator for ninjatrader)

• 1 month later...

The Community Edition will not work without a valid licence. I've decided to make this version of the product available on my site again for the small fee of $50 at www.9gtrading.com. I don't think this is much to ask to support the developer and future work and growth of the tool.

I also wanted to point out that this Dom is built on top of a user definable dom kit that allows you to configure the dom so as to emulate any other dom on the market. The tool is that powerful. Really what you do with it is up to you. You can design your own dom with the tool if you wish. I say this because I hear discussions of which is best. The answer is obvious when you see 9G can emulate any other competitor Dom available. It's simply a matter of spec configuration.

I just ask that if you use it that you please support me.

Best

Ross

The Community Edition will not work without a valid licence. I've decided to make this version of the product available on my site again for the small fee of $50 at www.9gtrading.com. I don't think this is much to ask to support the developer and future work and growth of the tool.

I also wanted to point out that this Dom is built on top of a user definable dom kit that allows you to configure the dom so as to emulate any other dom on the market. The tool is that powerful. Really what you do with it is up to you. You can design your own dom with the tool if you wish. I say this because I hear discussions of which is best. The answer is obvious when you see 9G can emulate any other competitor Dom available. It's simply a matter of spec configuration.

I just ask that if you use it that you please support me.

Best

Ross

Hi Ross--I agree very kind of U--Afterwards UR the one that put all work into--- very generous offer--Thank U-- See no link to take advantage of Ur awesome offer??

If so would U mind providing a link to Ur special offer?

Thanks in advance

P.S. disclaimer Have not used nor feel necessary to have fancy DOM--Guess cause I don't use it--

nonetheless within Ur post please provide link to Ur offer--as it stands now if I visit Ur site---U have 270 USD??

Please provide the 50 link for anyone that cares to utilize Ur generosity!

TIA

Edited by newbie0101

If you already have Community Edition and choose to go to Pro it would be 220. There is no double charging. The Community Edition is a tool in itself. Not just a demo. It does not offer live trading yes but that is only real difference to the pro version. Maybe 50 is too high I don't know, I didn't think it was much. Perhaps I will reconsider. I used to give it for free but it brings a lot of support hours as I don't like to turn people's questions away.

Best

Ross

If you already have Community Edition and choose to go to Pro it would be 220. There is no double charging. The Community Edition is a tool in itself. Not just a demo. It does not offer live trading yes but that is only real difference to the pro version. Maybe 50 is too high I don't know, I didn't think it was much. Perhaps I will reconsider. I used to give it for free but it brings a lot of support hours as I don't like to turn people's questions away.

Best

Ross

@The1LT, I have to agree with newbie0101, don't want to spend $50 to see I don't want it, then have to pay out more if I want the full package. I think it would be better if you offered the community edition for free but did not provide any support for it. There are enough resources on the web these days that if people run into problems they should be able to find a solution with a little effort on their part.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...