Does anyone know about this trader/trainer...

tradernate

Hi Jane, I just wanted to know if anybody knows his setup settings....I liked how it was laid out out. I liked how his volume was plotting. Not following...No going to pay 5K for the ES. mI sure not happy about his $$ mgt. out the box. I scalp but I try for a 1:1 RR at worst when I trade. I have tried to push it up to 350 per day from 250 and I have not been trading great. I miss the fall/spring follow thru volume, but have been trying a little more for the summer to get ready for Sept. and on.-Nate

not sure you should follow a trader who trades 1 minute chart...

not going to say anything else but this reminds me of someone else that was posting amazing results...

Yamantaka, the new rule of thumb for vendors...should be a standard for all. But, who does that anymore....I really know no trainer who actually does that. Everyone that I have seen are 1. Never have certified/verified trades by a professional CPA, and when days are posted seem to be almost random. It kills me to see how people allows these so-called trainers to still be in business by showing really worthless videos...for a while I was one of these people.

My new rule of thumb to consider vendors who run a Live trading room is this: If they don't post their called trades accurately on the website, I have no interest, period. Life's too short to chase the shadow of vending clowns.