FBS - FBS.com

Hoang Long

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear traders!

“25 % bonus to deposit” promotion will be over on the 31st of December 2011 (00.01 GMT+4).*

Hurry up! You still have a chance to get 25% bonus to your deposit, since the bonuses received before 30.12.2011 will remain active.

We're delighted to announce a new amazing promotion. This promotion will guarantee a complete return of your deposit if you lose it.

Keep updated!

*After 31st of December (00.01 GMT+4) 25% bonuses won’t be credited to deposits.

FBS gives us a new promotion next year !!!

wow really interesting,,, this statement from FBS "This promotion will guarantee a complete return of your deposit if you lose it." It will really helpfull for us, if this statement is true,,, FBS really always do the best for the clients, so I'm sure this promotion will really good,, =D

I've seen your post prediction at forumfortrader :)

We have chances for post a new prediction every time before 20 December 2011.

yeah,,, for who that haven't post the answer,,, hurry up to post your answer because the time is almost up,,, this is a chance for us to get 150$ ,,, it's a contest that FBS just held once a year so don't miss it,,, post your answer now... =D

Dear traders!

“25 % bonus to deposit” promotion will be over on the 31st of December 2011 (00.01 GMT+4).*

Hurry up! You still have a chance to get 25% bonus to your deposit, since the bonuses received before 30.12.2011 will remain active.

We're delighted to announce a new amazing promotion. This promotion will guarantee a complete return of your deposit if you lose it.

Keep updated!

*After 31st of December (00.01 GMT+4) 25% bonuses won’t be credited to deposits.

wow really interesting,,, this statement from FBS "This promotion will guarantee a complete return of your deposit if you lose it." It will really helpfull for us, if this statement is true,,, FBS really always do the best for the clients, so I'm sure this promotion will really good,, =D

Dear traders!

Keep updated!

how do you respond about it?

is it true or false hhihihihiihi

Dear friends!

Being part of Forumfortrader community you can not only share your Forex trading skills, but also win some funds from FBS.

Take part in «Euro for New Year» forecast contest and win 150 USD.

The idea of the contest is pretty simple: guess the price of EURUSD at the Near Year night. (right after the closing of trading on the 30th of December, Friday)

Your answers are accepted until December 20.

Simply visit: http://forumfortrade...ead.php?t=10881

dont missed itu about this.. cause just left 2 days !!

this is the last day and only few hours before closed !!

Of course this is true, FBS always give the best for us, so it's will be possible if they guarantee a complete return of your deposit if you lose it. Just wait and see, how amazing that promotion.

Edited by Mang_Ncep

Earn 6% CASHBACK from FXB Trading

Of course this is true, FBS always give the best for us, so it's will be possible if they guarantee a complete return of your deposit if you lose it. Just wait and see, how amazing that promotion.

approximately when the FBS will provide certainty about this statement ??

The last week for 999 Demo Contest FBS, still hard to predict who will be the winner, the participant position still up and down.

There is still a chance to Indonesian trader to up and cacth the first position.

I think it's really hard for Indonesian trader to catch up the first position because the balance is quite far,,, but never loose the hope,, everything can happen ^^ hopefully he can be the winner of this FBS demo contest although it's seems really hard ...

The last week for 999 Demo Contest FBS, still hard to predict who will be the winner, the participant position still up and down.

There is still a chance to Indonesian trader to up and cacth the first position.

I think it's really hard for Indonesian trader to catch up the first position because the balance is quite far,,, but never loose the hope,, everything can happen ^^ hopefully he can be the winner of this FBS demo contest although it's seems really hard ...

i see Indonesian participant in the third position today

it's a great news for us

approximately when the FBS will provide certainty about this statement ??

I think FBS will provide certainty about this statement when that new amazing promotion is announce huehue,,, for now we just can wait what exactly will happen with that new amazing promotion.. ^^

hmm let's just wait for the announce how exactly will be happen with this new amazing promotion =D FBS will always give us the best, so I'm sure this promotion will make us more comfortable and make more traders interested to join us trading with FBS =D

Information sharing from FBS :

Christmas and New Year holidays schedule

21 Dec 2011, 16:14

Dear traders!

As usual due to the Xmas and New Year celebration the schedule of trading and trading conditions will be changed. Please make sure to read it and modify your trading accordingly.

Holidays schedule:

Friday, December 23, 2011 – trading is closed at the usual time

Monday, December 26, 2011 — trading is opened at 09:00 (GMT+2, terminal time)

Friday, December 30, 2011 — trading is closed at the usual time

December 31, 2011 — January 1, 2012: New Year's Holiday

Monday, January 2, 2012 — trading is opened at 03:00 (GMT+2, terminal time)

Customer and Financial departments operate as usual.

In case the usual market schedule changes, FBS has the right to make amendments.

Due to traditionally low liquidity and high market volatility from 26th of December 2011 to 2nd of January 2012, it can lead to the increase of margin requirement to 1:100, spread widening, the increase of pending orders level (Stop & Freeze Levels). Trading some instruments can be closed in this period of time.

FBS recommends to hold margin level no less than 500% and, if possible, to reduce market total position.

it's a great news for us

yeah let's supported him, everything still possible although it's very hard if we see the gap of his balance with first position balance =D be the best in this FBS demo contest broo.. fighting !!!

I always support the 999 demo contest

and of course I also support the representative of Indonesia

it's a great news for us

Although not in the first position, but he can reach the big three, he is really great trader. I hope he can be the winner.

big three and will be in the second position hehehe

there is time to grow up and win this contest for him

Information sharing from FBS :

Christmas and New Year holidays schedule

21 Dec 2011, 16:14

Dear traders!

As usual due to the Xmas and New Year celebration the schedule of trading and trading conditions will be changed. Please make sure to read it and modify your trading accordingly.

Holidays schedule:

Friday, December 23, 2011 – trading is closed at the usual time

Monday, December 26, 2011 — trading is opened at 09:00 (GMT+2, terminal time)

Friday, December 30, 2011 — trading is closed at the usual time

December 31, 2011 — January 1, 2012: New Year's Holiday

Monday, January 2, 2012 — trading is opened at 03:00 (GMT+2, terminal time)

Customer and Financial departments operate as usual.

In case the usual market schedule changes, FBS has the right to make amendments.

Due to traditionally low liquidity and high market volatility from 26th of December 2011 to 2nd of January 2012, it can lead to the increase of margin requirement to 1:100, spread widening, the increase of pending orders level (Stop & Freeze Levels). Trading some instruments can be closed in this period of time.

FBS recommends to hold margin level no less than 500% and, if possible, to reduce market total position.

nice share bro,,, I think next week is time for me to spend my holiday with my family , so I will not trading for next week... hopefully tomorow I can do withdrawal from my FBS account, so I can get a holiday with my family with that money =D hopefully next year is more better than this year for our live, especially for our trading ofcourse =D

I think it will be start in the early of year, just wait ..................

It's will be amazing because we have second chance from FBS after we got lose our deposit.

yeah,,, I can't wait how amazing this promotion will be... FBS really care about the clients so I'm sure this promotion will really helpfull for us in trading =D

big three and will be in the second position hehehe

there is time to grow up and win this contest for him

yeah,,, this is still a time for him to catch up... hopefully he can catch up and win this FBS demo contest =D never loose your hope, do your best bro, we all in here supported you to become a winner in this contest =D

yeah,,, this is still a time for him to catch up... hopefully he can catch up and win this FBS demo contest =D never loose your hope, do your best bro, we all in here supported you to become a winner in this contest =D

no one can exactly predict what will happen in this FBS demo contest... I hope Indonesian trader can be the winner of this FBS demo contest although it's seems really hard to happen...