FBS - FBS.com

Hoang Long

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently there was separate wisdom from my late withdrawal last week, I got GAP for pair of EU and GU :cool: I hope you are get more pips this week. Good luck for all

wah,,, i'm sure you will get a lot of profit again this week and make a withdrawal in friday as usual huehue... nice man,,, anyway let's us do our best again for this week ^^

-Industrial production collapsed in October, plunging 35.8% y/y (consensus: -15%) and offering the first indication of the flooding's impact on the real economy.

-On a m/m basis, we estimate the drop was about 35.4% after accounting for the modest revisions to the September print. The drop is the worst print in the current series (since January 2001).

-To put it in perspective, industrial output dropped 25.5% in January 2009, during the peak of the global financial crisis.

Here company new from FBS...

=====================

“Add FBS as Friend”: winner of this week.

28 Nov 2011, 18:59

Dear friends!

Correct answer for our weekly “Add FBS as Friend” contest is: 1:100.

The winner who gets 10 USD from FBS to his trading account is Shorena Gulashvili.

Best regards,

FBS

======================

Miss FBS win again :)

cool... i really want to know what is your secret to be a good traders who can withdraw everyweek??? i hope i can be like you one day =D great man...

Just trust your self and dont ever give up !!!

And i believe you can be great trader bro.

A lot of chance from FBS which make you be great trader, you can learn more.

Edited by Mang_Ncep

Earn 6% CASHBACK from FXB Trading

House prices in the U.K. increased for a third consecutive month in November despite the deterioration in economic outlook, survey results from Nationwide Building Society showed Tuesday.

House prices rose 0.4 percent month-on-month on a seasonally adjusted basis in November, the same rate of increase as in October and defying expectations for no change in the price level.

House prices have remained surprisingly resilient in recent months despite the deterioration in the economic outlook, said Robert Gardner, chief economist at Nationwide.

"But with the UK economic recovery expected to remain sluggish well into 2012, house price growth is likely to remain soft, with prices moving sideways or drifting modestly lower over the next twelve months," he added.

The price of a typical home in the U.K. was GBP 165,798 in November, 1.6 percent higher than a year earlier. This compares to 0.8 percent growth in the preceding month and exceeded the 1.3 percent increase expected by economists.

"Squeezed purchasing power, a now markedly weakening labor market and major concerns over the economic outlook will limit potential buyers and weigh down on house prices through to mid-2012 at least," IHS Global Insight chief economist Howard Archer said.

Given the challenging economic backdrop, much of the current resilience in house prices reflects the lack of supply on the market at present, Nationwide's said.

According to Nationwide, many of the factors that underpin the demand for homes have deteriorated further in recent months.

The latest official figures revealed that U.K. unemployment rate surged to a 15-year high after public sector cut jobs and private sector was forced to scale back job creation as business confidence weakened on fears of a sharp downturn in the economy.

The unemployment rate for the three months to September rose to 8.3 percent, while the number of unemployed climbed to 2.62 million, the highest level since 1994.

According to another survey by Nationwide released earlier this month, confidence among British consumers diminished to an all-time low in October as high unemployment and recession fears adversely affected sentiment.

The Bank of England downgraded its growth outlook for 2012 to around 1 percent in its latest Inflation Report. The central bank expanded its asset purchase program by GBP 75 billion in October to support the ailing economy.

=====================

Dear friends!

The winner who gets 10 USD from FBS to his trading account is Shorena Gulashvili.

Best regards,

FBS

======================

congratulation Miss Shorena,,, she have been a winner of Add FBS as Friend contest before right???

waw, I think she really master for this contest... huehue nice miss ^^

House prices in the U.K. increased for a third consecutive month in November despite the deterioration in economic outlook, survey results from Nationwide Building Society showed Tuesday.

House prices rose 0.4 percent month-on-month on a seasonally adjusted basis in November, the same rate of increase as in October and defying expectations for no change in the price level.

House prices have remained surprisingly resilient in recent months despite the deterioration in the economic outlook, said Robert Gardner, chief economist at Nationwide.

"But with the UK economic recovery expected to remain sluggish well into 2012, house price growth is likely to remain soft, with prices moving sideways or drifting modestly lower over the next twelve months," he added.

The price of a typical home in the U.K. was GBP 165,798 in November, 1.6 percent higher than a year earlier. This compares to 0.8 percent growth in the preceding month and exceeded the 1.3 percent increase expected by economists.

"Squeezed purchasing power, a now markedly weakening labor market and major concerns over the economic outlook will limit potential buyers and weigh down on house prices through to mid-2012 at least," IHS Global Insight chief economist Howard Archer said.

Given the challenging economic backdrop, much of the current resilience in house prices reflects the lack of supply on the market at present, Nationwide's said.

According to Nationwide, many of the factors that underpin the demand for homes have deteriorated further in recent months.

The latest official figures revealed that U.K. unemployment rate surged to a 15-year high after public sector cut jobs and private sector was forced to scale back job creation as business confidence weakened on fears of a sharp downturn in the economy.

The unemployment rate for the three months to September rose to 8.3 percent, while the number of unemployed climbed to 2.62 million, the highest level since 1994.

According to another survey by Nationwide released earlier this month, confidence among British consumers diminished to an all-time low in October as high unemployment and recession fears adversely affected sentiment.

The Bank of England downgraded its growth outlook for 2012 to around 1 percent in its latest Inflation Report. The central bank expanded its asset purchase program by GBP 75 billion in October to support the ailing economy.

thanks for the info, News and Market analysis from FBS is really helpfull to help us to decide what we must do forr our trading to get profit ^^ for others if you want to know all of the News and Market analysis from FBS you all can visit:

http://www.fbs.com/analytics

=====================

Dear friends!

Best regards,

FBS

======================

wuah,,, Miss Shorena win this contest again,, great you are really good at this contest miss =D anway congratulation to you ...

The best participant from Indonesia is in the third position now,

2011-11-29_100646.jpg

http://www.fbs.com/c...99/participants

I hope he can reach the first rank and survive until the end of contest.

nice man,,, come on you all can do it ^^ I hope later more Indonesian Traders will show up in the top teen... fighting, good luck for all ^^

right, i hope like that too... I really hope too that the winner can be Indonesian traders again =D good luck for all... let's do our best for this contest, still a lot of time for us to catch the top ten position ...=D

thanks for the info, News and Market analysis from FBS is really helpfull to help us to decide what we must do forr our trading to get profit ^^ for others if you want to know all of the News and Market analysis from FBS you all can visit:

http://www.fbs.com/analytics

yes, i agree with you i already feel it my trading is more better since I join trading with FBS,, thanks FBS =D

Edited by firmanta

cool... i really want to know what is your secret to be a good traders who can withdraw everyweek??? i hope i can be like you one day =D great man...

Just trust your self and dont ever give up !!!

And i believe you can be great trader bro.

A lot of chance from FBS which make you be great trader, you can learn more.

ok,,, thanks for the advise =D i will try my best to be a great trader like you huehue =D hopefully i can do the WD this week...

Less than 3 days before NFP... Remainding for Predict NFP Contest...

========>

Predict NFP

We invite you to take part in analytical predictions “Predict Nonfarm Payrolls” contest .

It’s so simple: write your guess for the non-farm payrolls, which will be published at 12:30 GMT 02.12.11. First one to use the right number or the closest one will be the winner of the contest.

Duplicate entries will be disqualified.

Enter your guess here: http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=591&uid=137183862987521

You may find some tips in our economic calendar: http://www.fbs.com/analytics/economic_calendar

Your guesses are accepted till 8:30 GMT 02.12.11.

Winner will receive a brand T-shirt from the brokerage company FBS.

Good luck!

=============

Good Morning All,, hopefully our trading will be good for today...

Here's I wanna share the update of 999 contest for today:

peringkat.jpg

There's 3 Indonesian Traders in the top 15 position... And the first position still placed by Indonesian Trader... Hopefully he can survive till the end... And hopefully too there will be more Indonesian Traders that show up in the top 10 position... Happy trading and Good luck for all =D

for more detail go to: http://www.fbs.com/contest/999/participants

Edited by firmanta

========>

Predict NFP

We invite you to take part in analytical predictions “Predict Nonfarm Payrolls” contest .

It’s so simple: write your guess for the non-farm payrolls, which will be published at 12:30 GMT 02.12.11. First one to use the right number or the closest one will be the winner of the contest.

Enter your guess here: http://www.facebook....137183862987521

You may find some tips in our economic calendar: http://www.fbs.com/a...onomic_calendar

Good luck!

=============

nice,,, hopefully this time I can win this contest... hehue... I think it's really cool if I can use T-Shirt with logo FBS heu

========>

Predict NFP

Enter your guess here: http://www.facebook....137183862987521

You may find some tips in our economic calendar: http://www.fbs.com/a...onomic_calendar

Good luck!

=============

Let's participate in this contest and get the FBS T-Shirt ... wow,, I will try to guess the answer huehue ^^

Good Morning All,, hopefully our trading will be good for today...

Here's I wanna share the update of 999 contest for today:

peringkat.jpg

There's 3 Indonesian Traders in the top 15 position... And the first position still placed by Indonesian Trader... Hopefully he can survive till the end... And hopefully too there will be more Indonesian Traders that show up in the top 10 position... Happy trading and Good luck for all =D

for more detail go to: http://www.fbs.com/c...99/participants

great... I hope he can survive in that position until the end of the contest ... And again Indonesian trader win this contest again... it will help us to more know about his strategy if the winner is from Indonesia ^^

• 3 weeks later...

Dear friends!

Being part of Forumfortrader community you can not only share your Forex trading skills, but also win some funds from FBS.

Take part in «Euro for New Year» forecast contest and win 150 USD.

The idea of the contest is pretty simple: guess the price of EURUSD at the Near Year night. (right after the closing of trading on the 30th of December, Friday)

Your answers are accepted until December 20.

Simply visit: http://forumfortrade...ead.php?t=10881

dont missed itu about this.. cause just left 2 days !!

Dear traders!

“25 % bonus to deposit” promotion will be over on the 31st of December 2011 (00.01 GMT+4).*

Hurry up! You still have a chance to get 25% bonus to your deposit, since the bonuses received before 30.12.2011 will remain active.

We're delighted to announce a new amazing promotion. This promotion will guarantee a complete return of your deposit if you lose it.

Keep updated!

*After 31st of December (00.01 GMT+4) 25% bonuses won’t be credited to deposits.

FBS gives us a new promotion next year !!!