FBS - FBS.com

Hoang Long

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FBS always cares about its clients!

FBS provides its clients with an opportunity to insure their deposits. If a trader loses his/her deposit, FBS will give the money back!

Insurance details: http://www.fbs.com/breakeven

I am interesting with this opportunity to insure my deposit. I think this is really helpfull.

I'm think like that too,, because FBS guarantee us to get our funds back if we got MC or have loss an amount of funds that we insurance =D

Are there is someone who ever to try the FBS Breakineven Promotion?? I really corious how it's works,,, my balance is still not enough to try this promotion. So if there is someone who ever to try it, I will be really happy if you can share with us here =D

I haven't try for this breakeven trading. But I have read in other forum. It is so simple, we just focus on how much balance we will insured, from 10% to 100%. Next we can calculate how much volume trading for money amount we insured. Thats it :D

Earn 6% CASHBACK from FXB Trading

Are there is someone who ever to try the FBS Breakineven Promotion?? I really corious how it's works,,, my balance is still not enough to try this promotion. So if there is someone who ever to try it, I will be really happy if you can share with us here =D

I haven't try for this breakeven trading. But I have read in other forum. It is so simple, we just focus on how much balance we will insured, from 10% to 100%. Next we can calculate how much volume trading for money amount we insured. Thats it :D

Thats right, it's so simple :)

And read carefully all the conditions should be meet for this promo. Especially about volume trading that requared for each amount we insuranced.

And read carefully all the conditions should be meet for this promo. Especially about volume trading that requared for each amount we insuranced.

Here I copied terms and conditions :

• To get the compensation from the company the client needs to trade a certain amount of lots which depends on the amount of funds insured and the period of insurance
  • Insured event is the deposit loss due to Margin Call or Stop out
  • There is no commission charged for each 1 lot
  • On insured accounts spread is 1 pip wider for all tools
  • In case client’s account balance becomes less than amount insured, the client continues taking part in promotion
  • The volume of orders traded is irrevocable and client can always continue participating in the promotion
  • If client credited his or her trading account after insuring, client still has the opportunity to increase the amount of sum insured at any time he or she likes
  • There are no time restrictions for client to trade the defined amount of lots
  • Insurance payments are made only if the main condition is fulfilled – if client has traded enough lots and the insured event occurred
  • An insured event occurs when client loses insured amount of own funds.
  • The minimum amount of insurance: $100
  • The maximum amount of coverage: unlimited
  • It is not possible to lower the amount of funds insured
  • Client has a right to cancel the insurance anytime. In this case the sum insured will not be compensated (neither entirely nor partially)

Good Luck all...

• To get the compensation from the company the client needs to trade a certain amount of lots which depends on the amount of funds insured and the period of insurance
  • In case client’s account balance becomes less than amount insured, the client continues taking part in promotion
  • The volume of orders traded is irrevocable and client can always continue participating in the promotion
  • If client credited his or her trading account after insuring, client still has the opportunity to increase the amount of sum insured at any time he or she likes
  • Insurance payments are made only if the main condition is fulfilled – if client has traded enough lots and the insured event occurred
  • Client has a right to cancel the insurance anytime. In this case the sum insured will not be compensated (neither entirely nor partially)

Good Luck all...

nice info bro, it's really so simple and the minimun funds to be insurance is not too big, so I think everyone can try this promotion from FBS =D

Good Luck all...

Yep, thats the terms and conditions. With FBS we can be sure that in case we lose our deposit FBS will return it!

FBS has developed a flexible deposit insurance program, where we can set the insurance conditions by ourself, that is:

• The insured amount (10% to 100%)
  • Return term (1, 3 or 6 months)

Yep, thats the terms and conditions. With FBS we can be sure that in case we lose our deposit FBS will return it!

FBS has developed a flexible deposit insurance program, where we can set the insurance conditions by ourself, that is:

• The insured amount (10% to 100%)
  • Return term (1, 3 or 6 months)

keep trading with becareful even we have insurance our funds for trading with FBS =D hopefully this promotion can improve our safety feeling for our funds to trading with FBS

keep trading with becareful even we have insurance our funds for trading with FBS =D hopefully this promotion can improve our safety feeling for our funds to trading with FBS

You are right, bro. Better to keep trading with be careful, because we still have to reach the volume required to get the insurance.

You are right, bro. Better to keep trading with be careful, because we still have to reach the volume required to get the insurance.

yeah, this FBS breakineven promotion can make our funds will be protected by FBS so we just have to trading with confident and keep becareful to get the profit with our ability =D

I think he use EA, bro. If he use manual trading it's will be very hard to increase his balance from 9.999 to more than 6.000.000 just in one month.

wow I really want to know how he can collect such a big balance like that, I think he will be the winner of this FBS demo contest,,, I hope he can share his strategy with us in the end of this contest =D

wow I really want to know how he can collect such a big balance like that, I think he will be the winner of this FBS demo contest,,, I hope he can share his strategy with us in the end of this contest =D

I am sure, from Moldova will win the contest. It's really hard for other to catch up the first position. Nothing imposible but for this It's really hard, maybe imposible in one day could get balance more than him.

I am sure, from Moldova will win the contest. It's really hard for other to catch up the first position. Nothing imposible but for this It's really hard, maybe imposible in one day could get balance more than him.

I agree with you, maybe his balance now can be a highest balance that ever gained in this FBS deo contest =D yup, I think it's near impossible just for the remain days for this contest .. I hope he want to share his strategy with us

Dear all...the last day of 999 FBS Demo contest...:

Update on Feb 24th, 2012 6:00 AM (+7GMT)

99924feb2012.jpg

Great to see top 3 balance...:) !!!!

although Indonesian trader can't be the winner this times, but we have to still very proud because there is four trader from Indonesia on the top ten position in this FBS demo contest, nice,,, next time hopefully Indonesian traders can be the winner again like before

I am agree with you, bro. The participant from Moldova will become the champion, he has very big balance and no other participant can catch him. But I am still proud that one of Indonesian trader stay in the third position.

I am agree with you, bro. The participant from Moldova will become the champion, he has very big balance and no other participant can catch him. But I am still proud that one of Indonesian trader stay in the third position.

yup, we must keep proud because for be in the top three in this FBS demo contest is really difficult to do. I'm will be very proud if I can just get in the top ten position =D

yup, we must keep proud because for be in the top three in this FBS demo contest is really difficult to do. I'm will be very proud if I can just get in the top ten position =D

Me too bro, to enter in the top ten will be very hard because FBS Demo Contest is the demo contest with the most hard challenge.

Me too bro, to enter in the top ten will be very hard because FBS Demo Contest is the demo contest with the most hard challenge.

999 demo contets has a lot of participant, so the competition would be tight