Forex 4 u - Forex4you.com

Hoang Long

Nowadays everybody knows "forex" word. Many individuals worldwide practice forex trading, there is plenty of forex trading coverage in media, forex exchange rates are broadcasted on many TV channels. However, some people still wonder - what is forex trading or currency trading? Is forex trading available to everybody? What are the warranties with forex trading? How to start it and what investments are necessary?

Forex trading or currency trading is not a myth or a lie, forex trading means participation in a big, operating market. It's absolutely legal in most countries in the world. Forex trading doesn't require high initial investments, and it can become a great extra income as well as primary job! Hundreds of thousands of people trade in forex daily, and for many "forex" word became a synonym of success. In some sense, forex trading has started a new era in the world of finance - every individual can become an active player of the world economy!

Fx Trading market is arguably the biggest market in the world. There are several millions of individuals and corporations including government using fx trading to make big profits. But using the top, reliable forex broker such as Forex4you makes your task easier to achieve.

fx4u_evolution_468x60_eng.gif

Advantages

* 100 financial instruments;

* 24 hour customer support;

* Leverage from 1:10 up to 1:500;

* Different options to add/withdraw funds;

* Spreads: from 2 pips;

* No minimum investment requirements;

* Full-featured control panel.

Account type: http://www.forex4you.com/clients/conditions/?affid=a44598e

Add/Withdraw Funds We accept:

cc-icons.gifVisa / Mastercard cards

lr_icon.jpgLiberty Reserve

mbookers.gifMoneybookers

webmoney_logo.gifWebMoney

wire_icon.jpgBank wire transfers (SWIFT, IBAN)

Conditions of the new bonus program - Up to 50% on deposit!

>> OPEN ACCOUNT<<<

• 1 month later...

Update: With successful and good reputation from members, Forex4u are celebrating its 4th* Anniversary today, we as members can take part of this Anniversary with new campaign "Forex4u - 4th* Anniversary", you make profit and get extra more in next 4 week ;)

Dear clients and partners!

We are celebrating our 4th* Anniversary today! To make this anniversary memorable, we prepared a special campaign for you - "Fantastic 4". You have an opportunity to make extra profits throghout next 4 weeks! Campaign details are available on "Forex4you 4th Anniversary" page. Thanks for your continuing support and trust!

Sincerely,

Forex4you

* from the launch of the first website

Please, do not reply to this message, it is sent automatically. To contact customer service use email [email protected]

Link to the news: https://account.forex4you.com/en/trader-account/trader/news/detail/541

• 2 months later...

Classic Lite - New account type with minimum for deposit as low as $2 is now available for customers starting from the 1st of August, include many features, open your account now with many choice and enjoy profit :)

Dear clients,

Continuing Forex4you rapid development and providing our clients with the most convenient conditions for trading in the Forex market, we are happy to announce the launch of a new account type - Classic Lite that is available for customers starting from the 1st of August.

By launch of this account type we are also slightly changing the conditions of Forex4you Classic account. Please see the main differences we will now have between Classic Lite and Classic accounts:

Account Type Classic Lite Classic

Minimal trade From 2 USD From 20 USD

Recommended capital From 100 USD From 500 USD

Maximum Lot 10 No limit

Minimum Lot 0.01 0.1

Storage time of order history 1 year No limit

According to these changes to provide faster execution of trading operations we have launched also a new server Classic2. The new Classic Lite accounts will be running on the existing Classic server, while all the further Classic accounts will be stored on the new server.

If you currently are an owner of Forex4you Classic Account

• till 01.09.2011. You can keep trading with existing conditions on this account although your account will be already classified as Classic Lite account;

• after 01.09.2011. the new conditions of Classic Lite will come into force for your account;

• if after 01.09.2011. You want to trade with conditions of Classic account you will need to open a new Classic account where you will be able to benefit from:

· stability of a new server

· unlimited maximum lot

· unlimited storage time of order history

For better understanding the Forex4you server differences we invite you to see our video. 

For comparison of all Forex4you trading accounts please see the Conditions page.

In case you have any other additional questions or uncertainties, please ask our Forex4you Customer support by phone +442081333686, by email [email protected] or using the LIVE CHAT option.

Yours sincerely,

Forex4you

• 5 years later...

The foreign exchange market is the virtual location where global currencies are traded. Though total volume ebbs and flows, the bank for international settlements reported that the forex market trades in excess of $ 5.5 trillion US per day. I participate in this electronic market through a regulated broker called AGEA. Great platform, one of the best support and automatic execution timing, high leverage anyone can ever get. I have a feeling that this broker is going to be in the top ranking very soon.

Quite impressed with the overall service and the best thing is deposit and withdrawal is faster than the brokers I traded with earlier. Their spread is comparatively quite low. Trader like me is quite comfortable here to trade with them.

Forex, also known as foreign exchange, FX or currency trading, is a decentralized global market where all the world's currencies trade. The forex market is the largest, most liquid market in the world with an average daily trading volume exceeding $5 trillion. Thousands of brokers in forex market and we need to consider several things to consider while choosing a broker. By considering all sights I have selected AGEA which is perfect for me. For all time, they make sure the best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing exclusive educational facilities.

I am very impressed with their withdrawal process which is bound with many processes. With their services, I can make my easily make my profit consistent.