[REQ] Educated OrderFlow Tools

Bill Bundle

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW....these tools would be nice to use....looks like our friend Simon has something to do with this site....he has his training vids from the past linked to the Global site.

We are here to help each other with trading, so lets stick to what we do, no hard feelings for anyone.

Edited by tradernate

...by exploiting sql database of this site, for example. Amen.

1.being a mod of other forum where i had an account ie. also a possibilities.

2.it is just a information leakage rather than proper hacking.

3.I have objection for this personal information sharing activity done by Spectral_Analyst and I reported to FMO expecting proper justice.

thx

pikachu

Edited by pikachu

1.being a mod of other forum where i had an account ie. also a possibilities.

2.it is just a information leakage rather than proper hacking.

3.I have objection for this personal information sharing activity done by Spectral_Analyst and I reported to FMO expecting proper justice.

thx

pikachu

Ok pikachu, i have pulled down your personal details. Glad that you admitted that my info was accurate. No i am not a mod on any forum, i got all your details from your NIC tracking, didnt penetrate in your system database. Even found your linkedin & other forum profiles. Just chill & be a sport, has no intention to harm. Cheers!!!!

Ok pikachu, i have pulled down your personal details. Glad that you admitted that my info was accurate. No i am not a mod on any forum, i got all your details from your NIC tracking, didnt penetrate in your system database. Even found your linkedin & other forum profiles. Just chill & be a sport, has no intention to harm. Cheers!!!!

You could not .

MACs and IPs are not reviewed.

I was wrong. As everybody can clearly see in the reality nothing happened. The moderators didn't do anything.

So, I'm not going to do nothing more.

I'm leaving you in this sandbox, enjoy it if you like it. Bye.

admis...I understand.

Thank you for all you have contributed. Sad development.

Mick

Spectral....this should be removed-Nate

Originally Posted by Spectral_Analyst View Post

I just tried tracking down his PC, this guy "Pikachu" is xxxx . Dosent seem like a seller, no suspicious activity from his Mac/IP.

@trademate

plz edit out ur post post number #16. content removed by original replier

remove it plz from ur post also.

Edited by pikachu

Spectral....this should be removed-Nate

\

Its a challenge bro? Want me to reveal more?

Yes it''s a challenge for you.

u can but 11-30 IST - 18 - 00 IST

But u have to prove u exactly hacked my office PC exactly on my current times.

Before accepting such challenges u must know that u r going to access an corporate network un-authorized way AND u have to declare it in formal way.

good luck .......

thx

pikachu

Edited by pikachu

Yes it''s a challenge for you.

u can but 11-30 IST - 18 - 00 IST

But u have to prove u exactly hacked my office PC exactly on my current times.

Before accepting such challenges u must know that u r going to access an corporate network un-authorized way AND u have to declare it in formal way.

good luck .......

thx

pikachu

Seems you work with Oracle.

Seriously?, You've provided a link to where people can buy the software. Nobody's going to buy it and then educate it for you.

but its only $1697.00 - come on dont go cheap on me lol,

amazing how they all take the same indis pack them with a different name and sell them for an amazing price.

Guys - we are at the wrong business- we should open our own indo company to sell all the junk we have collected with a minimum starting price of only $4999.00 for a ****** macd and up.

What puzzles me is WHO IS BUYING ALL THIS **** ?

Jane

Did @Spectral get the boot?

Pikachu has the same reputation on all other forums also. He's a troll who keeps taking without giving back & showing gratitude or respect.

His activity on another forum: http://www.inditraders.com/search.php?searchid=1207585

Anyway, no more posts about him, just better to ignore trolls before we drive more serious contributors out of the board.

Seriously?, You've provided a link to where people can buy the software. Nobody's going to buy it and then educate it for you.

Seriously? If I had purchased the program, I wouldn't be requesting it to be educated. Since it costs $1697.00, I don't intend to buy it. Like the other's in this forum, I request for the educated version if someone has it. I'm not asking anyone to buy it any more than others in this forum place their requests for educated versions.

Bill, why don't you purchase it as a good faith gesture and it will get educated for the benefit of the community?

Mr. Yama, you must be new to this forum; if you haven't seen other postings that request educated software or maybe this is your troll day.

Edited by Bill Bundle

Pikachu has the same reputation on all other forums also. He's a troll who keeps taking without giving back & showing gratitude or respect.

His activity on another forum: http://www.inditraders.com/search.php?searchid=1207585

Anyway, no more posts about him, just better to ignore trolls before we drive more serious contributors out of the board.

Unfortunately, much damage has already been done by the recent rash of trolls, posers and salesmen in disguise. minch and admis are gone.

Unfortunately, much damage has already been done by the recent rash of trolls, posers and salesmen in disguise. minch and admis are gone.

If we let the trolls hurts this group then they win. If we use them to make us stronger, we win.

If I may suggest something to the purpose of winning. Perhaps we should not be so quick to jump on other members who have already shown their willingness to contribute as shown by the Thanks they have received. Instead we should focus our ire on those who come here to simply take what they can get and not contribute anything. Not on those who have contributed greatly.

We are stronger together than apart. Lets not let the trolls make us forget that.

W