[REQ] Educated OrderFlow Tools

Bill Bundle

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please provide us with educated version download links for all that you mentioned and we can study them to make a comparison for you.

Anyone elaborate on the special feature with this order flow tool which lacks in other popular order flow indics like acme, OFA, LT etc.

Here are few features of their footprint indicator based on their videos. I don't have it, but will be a good addition to my toolbox :

1. OFA can not identify block trade, ninjaorderflowtrader does.

2. OFA works on only their proprietary probe and rotation bar type, LT does not work on all chart types, ninjaorderflowtrader works on all charts.

3. ninjaorderflowtrader can filter bid/ask print based on trade size. Also, can mark volume imbalance based on user input (200%, 300%, etc). This is a feature available with marketdelta software.

4. ninjaorderflowtrader has settlement standard deviation bands, that is also missing from other NT based indicators.

5. Can mark unfinished auctions which is also not available from others.

I just wanted to point out few that are important to me, there may be others...

Thanks,

Here are few features of their footprint indicator based on their videos. I don't have it, but will be a good addition to my toolbox :

1. OFA can not identify block trade, ninjaorderflowtrader does.

2. OFA works on only their proprietary probe and rotation bar type, LT does not work on all chart types, ninjaorderflowtrader works on all charts.

3. ninjaorderflowtrader can filter bid/ask print based on trade size. Also, can mark volume imbalance based on user input (200%, 300%, etc). This is a feature available with marketdelta software.

4. ninjaorderflowtrader has settlement standard deviation bands, that is also missing from other NT based indicators.

5. Can mark unfinished auctions which is also not available from others.

I just wanted to point out few that are important to me, there may be others...

Thanks,

Please provide us with educated version download links for all that you mentioned and we can study them to make a comparison

Edited by pikachu

Spectral....this should be removed-Nate

Why? Are you also related to this? :-?X_X

If it's true - our privacy is threatened on this forum.

And there is not a problem related to this guy "pikachu". Only admins have access to the server logs (it means they can read user IP's), but where from they have our MAC's?

Edited by admis

Ok Admis....I'll follow this....tell my why should be ok to post another persons IP/MAC address on this forum ...what has he "Pikachu" done...What am I missing here? It kooks like Spectral is not a mod....If you think this acceptable behavior to post peoples IP/MAC then this is not a place I want to be.-Nate

You are wise enough to understand my previous post, so please don't try to change its meaning!

Did I ask to publish anybody IP or MAC? NO!

I asked for explaination : where from he has our MAC's?

P.S. I can see you were a fan of this guy. No bad company...

You are wise enough to understand my previous post, so please don't try to change its meaning!

Did I ask to publish anybody IP or MAC? NO!

I asked for explaination : where from he has our MAC's?

P.S. I can see you were a fan of this guy. No bad company...

Edited by tradernate

Admis....you missed my point.....I was asking that NO ONE SHOULD POST OTHERS NAMES/IP/MAC.....I CAN CARELESS WHO THEY ARE OR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE. I simply asked him if he could remove it....if I was a MOD it would be done...yesterday.

"P.S. I can see you were a fan of this guy. No bad company..."-Your conclusion it wrong as is this statement also "Why? Are you also related to this? If it's true - our privacy is threatened on this forum."-Really not sure what you mean here? Just because I didn't like a persons name being put on the thread....that doesn't and shouldn't have any link that I am a fan of his....as you say I him...I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion.

I agree with your current arguments, but the main question/problem is still open:

where from he has our MAC's?

The rest is only an academic discussion...

Just found Pikachu also has a BMT account:

xxxxxxxxxxxx

How i did it? well, if i had to talk about my ways of doing it, i am certain to be banned for life.

If Pikachu finds it offensive, i shall delete his details in my earlier posts. So far he looks pretty cool with it, so Nate no need to make a fuss over it. My point was, he's not a seller, that's all.

We are here to help each other with trading, so lets stick to what we do, no hard feelings for anyone.

Edited by Spectral_Analyst
Offensive Content